three.

Love_Mark's Diary

I'm sort of sad that no one has subscribed yet... Doesn't anyone want to listen to le inner thoughts and feelings? Plus, you'll probably be aware of upcoming updates before they actually happen so...

ANYWAY. I found inspiration for Color Burst. It is called 'Lu Han's Sunshine Kiss' and it is literally the fluffiest and most adorable thing (I wouldn't know, I've read so much fluff) I've ever read. So check it out! Even though there is no actual HunHan, it is related to Lu Han and very fluffy, therefore BOOM~ Inspiration! If you have problems with bad grammer spelling and things like that, don't read it. The person is American but probably just doesn't want to go through the burden of editing.

Color Burst will be updated before June 7th comes about so be a little more patient!

ON ANOTHER NOTE. MY MOM SAID I COULD GO TO KCON EVEN IF I'LL BE SITTING IN P5 I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I'LL SEE VIXX AND SNSD AND ALL THE OTHER LINE-UPS!

EXO IS HAVING AN EFFIN COMEBACK! My body is not ready. But the funny thing is, it's called 'Love Me Right'. It's like EXO wrote it for SM... Technically, it's not a comeback (correct me if I'm wrong) because it's just the repackaged version of EXODUS. I don't really know because this is my first repackaged album I have to wait for...

EXO NEXT DOOR FINISHED! I want to be that girl but fangirl at the same time... But OMFG that KwangHun moment! I ship them more than ChanHee TBH... BUT THEY'RE ALL SO ADORKABLE AND I JUST WANT TO TAKE THEM HOME!

GOT7 IS HAVING A JAPANESE COMEBACK. You can find the Short Ver. so far on their official Japanese channel... The choreo is adorble and they defenitely improved their Japanese! Season 3 Ep 1 of Real GOT7 was cute too but I want to punch the camera man for not showing us JB's and Jackson's beautiful abs. But BamBam did willingly show us his fabulous abs that he says aren't there... O_O

That's enough fangirling for now... Maybe. It's 1:40AM but it's okay because tomorrow (technically today) is Saturday where I can continue fangirling over Lu Han's Sunshine Kiss!

Love always,

Love_Mark

You know you love me~ <3