seven.

Love_Mark's Diary

Still no subbies... *dejectedly stares off into the distance*

ANYWAYS~ So I'm about halfway through writing the epilogue of Oblivion. Writer's block has been mean to me this week so it was really hard to write.

Would it be considered a two-shot instead of oneshot if there are two chappies because there's an epilogue? I dunno either... *sighs*

Also, you know how I said I'd make a oneshot of Suho if Color Burst reached 50 subbie? I lied... I had this idea for the oneshot but then it blossomed and grew and I'm thinking of making a oneshot for each ship... So like, it's still a oneshot, but it's a collection of oneshots... I'll release the first chapter when Color Burst reaches 50 subbies, as said before... So like, ye...

ALSO HAVE YOU FUDGING HEARD LOVE ME RIGHT AND PROMISE YET? I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A WEEK SINCE IT CAME OUT LIKE I'M DYING BUT DON'T SAVE ME BECAUSE THIS IS A GOOD DEATH BECAUSE I DUNNO BUT OMFG EXO IS SLAYING AND OMFG KAI'S NEW HAIR LIKE WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY OVARIES I WANNA HAVE BABIES WITH YOU YOU KNOW?! OMFG KYUNGSOO IS SO FUDGING LUCKY TO HAVE YOU LIKE EVEN IF THEY AREN'T REAL IT'S STILL A BROTP AND THAT COUNTS SO OMFG IMMA DIE BECAUSE KIM JONGIN IS SLAYING BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR COMEBACK PERFORMANCE LIKE HAVE YOU SEEN HOW SINFUL BAEKHYUN'S FINGERS ARE LIKE I CAN'T DEAL WHY IS EVERYONE IN EXO SO FUDGING HOT LIKE OMFG WHAT DID I DO IN MY PAST LIFE TO NOT BE KOREAN AND NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THEIR CONCERTS LIKE I'M SORRY BUT OMFG I THINK I WOULD BE TOO SHY TO EVEN SAY HI TO THEM LET ALONE MEET THEM PERSONALLY.

(sorry for the ranting but they just bring the feelz XD) That reminds me of the time I went to Nature Republc in New York... There was a cutout of Lu Han being the perfect angel he is and my sister tolf me take a picture with it... but I was too shy so I just took a pic of the cutout itself... Yeah, I was too shy to take a picture with a cutout stand of Lu Han, pretty sad, I know... *sighs*

BUT OMFG HAVE YOU HEARD PROMISE I SWEAR I CRIED THE FIRST TEN MILLION TIMES I HEARD THAT SONG LIKE IMMA DIE BECAUSE IT'S SO FUDGING BEAUTIFUL SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS IT MAKES MY HEART ACHE SO MUCH AND I JUST WANNA HUG ALL 12 EXO MEMBERS BECAUSE THEY DON'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS AND I WANNA PUNCH ALL THE BAD EXO-L'S OUT THERE BECAUSE WTF IS THEIR PROBLEM?

Anyways~ Love yall!

- Love_Mark