twenty two.

Love_Mark's Diary

 

NEW SUBBIE! THANK YOU TO sheakaluvsjungjihoon! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING BOTH THIS THINGY AND OBLIVION~

So you're all probs mad at me for not updating and stuff but I have reasons! Just last week, (I KNOW, ONLY ONE WEEK AGO!) I was at KCON NY and it was literally the best day of my life! I plan on making a whole blog on it soon, so I'll keep you updated on that!

After KCON, I've been doing tons of stuff with my family and all the summer homework I neglected XD

I DON'T WANNA DO THE SUMMER HOMEWORK, IT MAKES ME CRY!

But I still have to do it to maintain my straight A's! *sighs* The life of a lazy nerd...

Anyways! I know I keep saying it but I swear, the epilogue for Oblivion is ALMOST done. I keep trying some of the stuff but every time, I think, "This isn't good enough!" and start re-doing it. So yes, I hope I can post it within this month!

I HAVE A NEW OBSESSION.

Running With Wolves! I've been reading it and I absolutely recommend it if you don't mind supernatural, sort of scary (I'm a scaredy-cat though so it's probs not scary), EXO, and an OC with Kai!

That's probably it for now... So yes! I love all my subbies and thank you to alllll of you!

(BTW DON'T FORGET MY CHALLENGE FROM BEFORE. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN COMMENT AND MAYBE SUGGEST A NAME I CAN CALL ALL OF YOU, LIKE A FANDOM OR SUMTING.)

Hearteu~,

Love_Mark