Chapter 9

Days without you, Can I survive it?

Hey guys,thanks for subscribing and waiting a long time for an update. I really wanted to do a short chapter because i didnt wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger for 2 months. So here it is. Sorry it's a little short but i just couldn't wait. I still got a little less than a week before returning back to the uk and im also working on a one chap story while I'm here too. The medium chapters will be back soon. Happy reading xD.

 

The door open and you took one of your foot out of the car, you got out and closed the door. Without waving bye you walked into your front door where your mum stood. "Was that Woo-bin?" Your mum asked while trying to look out of the window. You nodded and walked upstairs. 

"C-Ca-can we try again?" Can we try again? How can he say that so easily?! He left me for 2 years, haven't talked to me and he just ask me that. You throw your bag on the floor and let out a huge grunt. You asked him to take him home instead of taking you out for food. Your phone vibrated and your reached in your coat pocket to
get it out. 

Woo-Bin [Sent 1:29pm]: Sorry, I made it awkward. Can we meet up next week?

You didn't wanted to reply and left your phone on the side. There was knocking at your room door and it cracked open. "Are you okay?" your mum asked "Do you want anything to drink? to eat?" You shook your head "I'm good, I want to be alone for a moment."
  You laid there on your bed feeling ... Heartbroken. Yes heartbroken. After all them therapy sessions you had. After finding out that he was a imagination and he left you ages ago,he can't just waltz back into my life. He probably knew all about your therapy sessions. But thats the type of guy he is. Someone who will just get what he wants. You shouldn't be feeling heartbroken,you should be feeling anger. But no. Your throat felt filled,your stomach was turning and your eyes was filled with tears. You screamed into your pillow and was blawing out with a mixture of tears,heartbreak and anger.