Chapter 2

Days without you, Can I survive it?

 It was Monday, you was already ready half hour ago. Should I go early and wait? Or make him wait for me and seem like I don't care. You grabbed your bag and put your shoe on. Will he even turn up. Aish I never been this nervous in my entire life. Will he even come back for me? You stared down on the floor and walked into someone again. "Sorry" you apologised and walked on. The guy lifted his backpack up Hmm I think I saw her before he walked on not thinking anymore about it. You walked up to the bus stop and boarded the bus. Should I pay for the drinks and snacks? You got off the bus and a familiar boy stood by the cafe. But it wasn't Woo-Bin. You never met him before but something tells you that you have. You walked into the cafe and got two cup of coffee and walked outside the sit. He was still there. He sat oppisite you. Something about him tells you that you know him. Suddenly Woo-bin comes out of no where. You got up and took the coffee with you. "Lets go" You said and walked off. 
"Miss excuse me!" someone shouted, you turned around to see a guy with light brown hair holding your purse. "You left this on the table." 
"Oh thanks." You replied and took the purse back. 

"Where shall we go?" You asked.
"I don't really mind." he replied. Huh, he doesn't seem too happy to be here. Should I take him to the park or should we go and watch a movie? "I heard there's a pretty good movie on." You suggested "Shall we go and watch it?" 
"No I don't really want to watch a flim today." 
"Oh erm, do you want to go to the park then?" You asked.
"Sure." He smiled. That smile, the smile that kills you every single time you see it. You wanted to hold hands but his hands was in his pocket. "So did you find someone new?" You asked. 
"Well I met someone." He replied So he did meet someone new. "Oh I see, is she pretty?" You asked
"She's alright." 
"Whats her name?" 
"Should we go over there" he pointed to the swing. The swing, our first kiss. 

"Here let me swing you" He said as he lead you over to the swings. The park was quiet, there was a lovely sunset in the background. "Dont swing me too high please" You screamed as he pushed you really hard. "Okay Okay I wont." He laughed. He started swinging you slowly. You couldn't stop looking at his eyes. His eyes, His brown eyes that sparkles. The swing gradually went to a stop. He held on your shoulders and moved his hand slowly up to your neck. He leant in slowly and you did the same. Your noses slowly touched, followed on by your lips. You both closed your eyes and you let him take the lead. He rested one hand on your waist and the other on your cheek. You both opened your eyes and he smiled at you. You smiled back. "Hey let me push you" You said as you stood up and pushed him down on to the swing which resulted into you falling down with him. You both laid on the floor and laughed.

You sat down on the swing and smiled. He smiled back at you. "Remember when I used to push you on this swing and you wil tell me not to push you so high?" He asked. 
"Of course" You replied. He started pushing you. "Don't push me too high" you laughed. He stopped the swing and leant in, face to face to you. He pushed your fringe behind your ears, which revealed a scar right next to your hair line. "I could have stopped you from falling that day." He said "Sorry"
"Don't worry about it" you replied trying to cover it up again. Your noses touched "Im sorry for breaking up with you." He said. You looked at him in his eyes. Are we getting back together? "But I have my reasons." He said after. He gave you one last kiss on the lips and got up and walked off. You sat there, speechless. You wanted him back, you wanted to know his reason. You whipped out your phone and sent him a quick text


You        [Sent 5:34pm]: You can't just leave like that, I want to know your reason.
Woo-Bin [Sent 5:40pm]: You will know soon, I promise.

You brushed your fringe back and stood up. I will know soon, until then. I won't stop loving you. I love you and you only. You made your way home and passed the cafe on the way. The guy was still there, but he stood up and walked to the bus stop you was going to. You stood next to him at the bus stop. You kept checking your phone in hope he will text you back with a reason. But nothing, there was no text. Upset, you put your phone back into your pocket only to drop it on to the floor. You bent down to get it at the same time the guy next to you did. You both bumped head. "Ouch!" you cried "Im so sorry"
"Its fine" he replied and handed you back your phone "Are you okay?" He asked, you rubbed your head.
"Im good, what about you?"
"Im fine." he smiled. The bus arrived and it was packed as always, you both let an elderly person on first but after you both couldn't fit in. You sighed. "Well we was kind at least." he laughed. You smiled. "You was at that cafe for at least a long time."
"So you was stalking me huh?"
"No, I didn't me-" you said as your face went bright red.
"I really like their coffee there and I had some work to finish off so I thought I might as well stay there"
"Yeh, they do nice coffee don't they"  The bus arrived all crowded but fortunately yous was able to fit on. "So what stop are you getting off at?" You asked
"You're a little nosey" he chuckled. You went brigh red again. "I get off in about two stop, what about you?" he replied
"Oh same." Suddenly the bus jerked and you went flying into him. "Don't worry I got you." he said and held on to your arm. The bus pulled up at your stop and you both got off. You waved goodbye and walked your direction while he walked the opposite.