Chapter 5

Days without you, Can I survive it?

~Sorry for the long update, I've started school again and I have many mocks and exam to revise for :( ~

It was windy today, even though the sun was out. There was still a slight breeze. You pulled your coat up and shivered. It been almost a week since your break down. During them days you decided to stay home, you turned your phone off, hid your laptop and it was just you.You and your camera. The hole in your heart was getting smaller and you have never been more happier since he left. You decided that you wanted to sort it out alone, you didn't talk to Sumi and barely to your mum. There was one thing you did do. You took new pictures to fill in your old photo album. You wanted to burn the pictures of you and Woo-bin but you couldn't bring yourself to it. Instead you put it in a box and told your mum to hid it somewhere. But there was someone you wanted to see today, whether he would be at the coffee shop or the bus stop, you didn't care. You wanted to see him. The thought of him makes you smile. You breathe in your hand to warm it up. "Its the summer why is it so cold." You sighed. The bus arrived and you got on. You sat down at the back and looked out of the window. The weather might be cold but the atomsphere felt right for some photography today, luckily you remembered to pack your camera. You got off the bus and walked toward the cafe.

"I thought you'd be here." You said as you approached Jong-Suk
"I texted you a couple of time where were you?" he asked. You didn't say anything but walked in to buy a coffee for you and him. You sat down next to him "My treat" you smiled and handed him the coffee. "After we are done, can I take you somewhere?" you asked
"Sure?" he said unsure. You said nothing more and waited for him to finish his coffee. As soon as he put down his empty cup, you grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bus stop. "Where are you taking me?" he asked in shock. You didn't answer and dragged him on the bus. You sat at the back next to the window and Jong-Suk sat next to you. "Here" You said and handed him one side of the ear phone. Park Shin Hye was playing and you both enjoyed the music. The bus ride took you to the country side, somewhere you haven't been in a long time. The country side, where the landscape is nice and the air is fresh. As the bus exited the town and the building starting to get a little less, you got more excited. After the 50 minutes bus ride, you both finally arrived. You jumped off the bus and took a deep breathe of the fresh air. You haven't been here ever since your incident. "So you wanted to take me here" Jong-Suk said after stretching his legs. You motioned him to follow you where you walked down a path. The path was barely used, it was an old path and it bring back alot of memories. "You seem to know your way around here." Jong-Suk said " Do you come here often?". You nodded "But not recently." Your face instantly when from a smile to a frown. He noticed you facial expression and was about to ask if you was alright but you kept walking down the path which lead you guys to a open field. Chucking your bag on the floor you took a step toward the massive field and spun around. You felt free, you felt like there was nothing holding you back. Camera shutters. You stopped spinning and looked toward the sound. Jong-suk lets out a little chuckle and put his hand behind his head "Sorry, it was perfect.". You quickly grab your camera and take a picture of him. The both of you walked further down of the field where there was a lake. You snapped a couple of pictures of the lake and he took a couple of pictures too. "I dare you to jump into the lake" You said. 
"Don't be silly, its cold." he repiled "I know you just want to see me topless."
"Yah" you scream and hit his stomach, you nearly slipped and fell into the lake. Luckily he grabbed you before you was able to fall. Your cheeks starts the turn red. "You okay?" he asked. You nodded yes and wiggled free of his grasp. There was a little awkward slience moment but Jong-suk laughed "If you really wanted to go into the lake you could have just said so." he put down his camera and was about to take his top off. "Ah don't" you shouted "Its cold, you will get sick and we dont have any towels." You both made your way to the bottom of the lake where the town begun again. You both decided to try some coffee there, so you made your way to a old coffee house. The cafe was small, only a small couple of table indoors and had a small patio on the outside. The walls was dark brown wood and it was covered in pictures of the owner's families. From the opening of the shop to the present. The shop barely changed from when it first opened. You sat down and the table and ordered the shop famous' cofee and cake. "Let's look at the pictures you took?" you asked Jong-suk. He shooked his head. "why?" you frowned. 
"Just not now, later." 
"fine" the coffee and cake arrived and you both chatted away. The coffee was the best coffee you ever had and it was the cheapest coffee ever aswell. The cake was also very nice. So nice that you decided to order another to take home for your mum. Hours passed and people came in and out of the store. But you two stayed, chatting away about the most random thing possible. The clock ticked 9pm and the store went to a closing. "You did what?!" you laughed.
"I did, Im not joking. I really did push him." He laughed along
"Sorry, we are closing now and we will have to ask you to leave." a young waitress told you while clearing up your table. You both grabbed your bag and camera and left. It was pouring with rain outside and you stood underneath the little canopy to keep dry. "It doesn't look like it will stop any time soon." Jong-suk said. He put his camera in his backpack and you did the same. "ready, on the count of 3 we run." he says. 
"wait what." 

"1.. 2... 3!" he screams, he grabs your hand and runs to the bus stop. You ran pass all the shops and got to the bus stop as soon as the bus arrives. Out of breathe you got on the bus and flopped on to the chair. Jong-suk brushes your wet fringe out of your face, you was smiling too much to not realised that he was staring right at your scar. You finally figured out what he was staring at and quickly covered it again, you looked away leaving your smile behind. "What happened?" he asked "If you don't mind me asking."
"Don't worry about it." you replied. He holds the side of your face, which made you look straight at him. "You look fine still dont worry about it" he says pushing your fringe out of the way. "You will get sick if you leave something wet on your forehead. He takes off his jacket and wraps it around you. "Sorry that its wet but it the best I can do to keep you warm." he smiled. You look at his face. with the rain water dripping off his hair. You bring your hand to his face and wipe away the water on his face. But you weren't able to remove your hand off his face. It was soft and cold. He looks at your eyes for a moment and leans in. He holds your face and pull you forward and you did the same. Your lips slowly meets and he kissed you deeply. The remaning water on his hair was dripping onto your face. The bus suddenly jolts, which broke the kiss. You looked down at your lap and played around with your hands. "Its our stop." he said and grabbed your hand. You both waited sliently for the bus home. Luckily it wasn't raining down here so you gave him back his jacket but he refused he wanted you to keep it. The bus finally arrived and you both got on. It was awkward, maybe the kiss was a bad thing. Would it have been better if you both didn't kiss. You sat down on the seat and stared out the window. It finally came to your stop and you both got off. "Can I walk you home?" he asked
"No its fine" You smiled "Its late and your wet, so get home quickly so you can dry off." He nodded " Good night then."
"Night." he started walking the opposite way and you turned around. You looked down and realised that you was still wearing his jacket, you quickly spun around "Jong.." you blurted out but realised he wasn't there anymore. "he walks fast" you muttered and made your way home.