Chapter 7

Days without you, Can I survive it?

Jong-suk tossed and his bed awake, he couldn't believe that he kissed you. Ahh her lips, they're so soft. He closed his eyes and it brought him back to the kiss. He was nervous but the timing felt great. There wouldn't be another opportunity like this. He glad the bus jolted because he wouldn't have know when to stop. Them lips he wanted to keep kissing. The pink puffy soft lips that he laid his on.  He let out a sigh and flopped his arm on the cold duvet. The clock read 11:04pm and he decided he was going to message you. He reached for his phone, but laid hand on the wooden bedside table. He moved his hands around. It was dark so he couldn't see but he was sure his phone was no where near the bedside table. Jong-suk got up to check his jean pocket, then his jacket pocket. His phone was no where to be found. He checked every corner of his room carefully. Everywhere that a phone can be, even the unsual places like the bottom of his drawers. No where. He thought that it would be downstair but didn't wanted to wake anyone up so he waited until the morning. 

"Mum?" Jong suk called out the next day "Have you seen my phone, I've looked everywhere." His mum shooked his head and he let out a sigh Hmph where could it be? Did I drop it on the bus? Maybe it still at the town. Jong-suk put on his shoe and left to look for his phone. 


The smell of Coffee filled your nose and you entered the cafe, you walked up to the counter and ordered your usual. Today was gloomy, the sky is grey and it was windy. You ped your coat and waited for your cup of coffee. I wonder what he is doing right now. As you turned around you see a familar face smile at you. He walked toward you and took the coffee out of your hand. "Hyori" he said with his soft voice "Im sorry for ignoring you for the past few days, I didn't mean to." You turned away with annoyed looked. "Forgive me please?"
"Why should I?"
"Because, you love me." You let out a deep sigh and took your coffee. "No I don't sorry." You took a step forward but he laid his hand on your shoulder and spun you around. His hand slowly went up to your face and it was inches away from his. He pulled you in and whispered "Im sorry" Your lips met his and he was pulling you in closer as second ticked on. The coffee fell on the ground and you was shocked. His hand brushed through your hair and he let go. "Hyori." He said. You nodded.
"Hyori" he said again. You was confused as to why he repeated your name mutiple times. 
"Hyori!" |The voice changed "Wake up for godsake." The cover getting dragged off your cold body "No Im tired" you cried and tried to pulled to cover back on to you. Today was the first day of school, It been a month since you guys had talked and you're not even sure if you want to see him anymore. You got up and rubbed your eyes. Last night you stayed up planning scenario of what you will say to him if you saw him today. Hair tied up and clothes laid out, you was dreading for this day. You didn't exactly wanted to see him but you wanted to aswell. You done your make up and curled your hair. You made sure all your equipment was in your backpack, then you went downstair for breakfast. You sat down at the round table and laid infront of you was pancake and orange juice. Your mum always made this for you when your had your first day of school. "Good luck, I've got to leave for work now." Your mother said and kissed your head. You nodded "Bye mum". You quickly drank the orange jucie and finished off your pancakes. You put the dishes in the sink and headed out the door. As you waited for the bus your put on your white and purple headphones. You kicked the ground as you waited for the bus to arrive. The weather was warm today so you decided to not bring a jacket, the bus finally arrived. You fixed your fringe and got on the bus. You looked around hoping to see him sitting on one of the seat on the bus. But he was no where to be found. You sighed and checked your phone. 0 messages 0 missed calls. You tucked the phone back into your pocket and leant on to a pole and waited for your stop. 

The bus pulled up infront of thr uni and you got off. First day of school, let's not mess this up. Your phone vibrated and you check the message your recieved.

Sumi [Sent 8:24am]: Have fun at Uni bff! I got to go to mine now. Text me after :3
You   [Sent 8:24am]: You too! xD


You smiled and walked in the front enterance, It was crowded with new members of the school but you only looked out for one. You lift up your head to get a clearer view for that boy. Wait? Is that?  Woo-bin? He's coming to this Uni??! You didn't feel any butterflies in your tummy, your heart wasn't beating either. But you wanted to know how he was doing, you slowly walked up to him. "Hey!" you said as you tapped on his shoulders.
"Hy-?" he said confused "Hyori??"
"Yeh its me!" You repiled It hasn't been that long. He  pulled you in for a hug and asked how you was. He talked to you like he haven't seen you for years, where in reality he saw you 3 months ago. You both got your timetables and parted ways. The school wasn't a big at all, so you learnt your way pretty easily. Every kids here are extremely talented. Which was obivous because this school is known for their performing arts departments. You made your way up the beige stairs with brown railings. Each step you took mean you was getting closer to seeing him. As you placed your foot on the landing, your heart started to beat very fast. You pushed the heavy emegerancy double door open, which lead to the photography classrooms. You can almost feel his exsistance, his brown hair, his soft breathe and his lovely lips. The closer you got the more excited you was. You pushed the door open to your class room and looked around. There he was sitting by the window. "Please sit in your assigned seat" The teacher said as he pointed to the board. You nodded "Morning"  Jong-suk looked up to the sound of that voice. He remembered it clearly, he looked toward the door to see her standing there. Her long curly soft brown hair. The way it laid on top of her, her smile. You turned to look at your seat which was next to him. He pulled out the chair for you and smiled as you walked to him. "Im suprised you remember me." You said as your sat down, taking your backpack off. "Remember you? You never left my mind." He chuckled.
"But you didn't text me" 
"About that, I lost my phone." He said and reached in his pocket "  I guess it dropped out as we was running." He put his new phone on the table and pushed it toward you. "Im sorry okay, I went to the cafe everyday but you never turned up."
"I did go to the cafe tho, wrong timing?" You repiled as you picked up his phone. "So you forgive me?"
"I-"
"Okay class!" The teacher said "Im Mr.Jang but you can call me Mr. J" He turned the slide over and Jong-suk gave you a little squeeze on your arm. You smiled and returned his phone. 


The bell rang and everyone got up and pakcing away. You stretched out your arm and yawned. "Was it really that boring?" He asked. 
"No I just didn't sleep yesterday." you repiled picking your bag up.
"Do you want lunch? My treat" He said and tucked your chair in. You nodded and you both headed toward the canteen. You got you both a table and waited for him. "Hyori!" a voice shouted. You looked up to see Woo-bin standing infront of you. "Hey can I have your number?" he asked
"But I already got yours" You said confused
"Oh I got a new phone." He said and handed you a piece of paper "I got to go alright, text me later" he smiled and walked off with his friends. That's really weird, why would he want me to text him or have his number. You let out a sighed and went into deep thought. "hey" Jong-suk said as he sat down with sushi on the tray "Who was that?"
"Oh him?" you said as he handed you your plate. "Don't worry" You clenched on to the paper and tucked it away in to your pocket. You both tucked into your lunch. "Do you want to go and watch a film next week?" He asked "I want to make up for not talking to you."  You nodded and looked in to the distance, where your eyes landed on his laugther. You've changed Woo-Bin, Your laugther is different.