Chapter 6

Days without you, Can I survive it?

You   [Sent 5:30pm]: It been 3 days! Why isn't he texting me?
Sumi [Sent 5:32pm]: Relax! maybe he is busy preparing for school.
You  [Sent 5:32pm]: SCHOOL?! That's like a month away.
Sumi [Sent 5:35pm]: What did you text him?
You  [Sent 5:40pm]: Hey I still got your jacket
                               Do you want it back?
                               Helllooo??
Sumi [Sent 5:41pm]: I dont see why he will avoid you? Did something else happened???
You   [Sent 5:42pm]: Ye.... we kinda.. Kissed. 
Sumi [Sent 5:45pm]: WHAT?! You didnt tell me!!!! Maybe it was a bad kiss???


You chuck your phone on the bed in frustation and followed after it. "URGH!" you scream in your pillow "Why won't he text me!!!!" You throw your arm about like a little child and flip over to your back. hpmh, Im not going to check my phone anymore. He can text but I wont see it. The phone vibrates, you turn your head toward the phone and couldn't resist not checking it. Notification: Lay inivited you to play candy crush. "Seriously" you muttered. You took out your camera and flipped through the photo. It didn't exactly help take the thought off him. The pictures brought back the memory of the cold breeze and the lake, the coffee shop and the rainy night. The warm bus, his wet face. His soft lips. The kiss. Him. You closed your eyes and you remember it perfectly. How he hands touched your face. How he pulled you close. Slowly his lips touched yours and you felt tingles down your spine. You wanted it to carry on forever but the bus jolted and it broke the kiss up. You let out a huge sigh and put your hand on your heart. pound pound pound. The thought of him makes your heart go crazy and your hand shake. You stared at the ceiling thinking of him. Was the kiss that bad that he has to ignore me? or is he sick? But if he sick, he will still have time to go on his phoene won't he? Checking the time on your phone, you decided you will have a walk to get some fresh air. You put on a coat and walked out the front door. The air was warm but there was a nice breeze and the sun was setting. You took a deep breathe in as your close the door, you decided to leave your phone at home. Just you and your mind. You ran your fingers that your hair and bounced it a bit. You stretched your hand up in the air and wiggled your finger. It been a while since you took a nice lovely walk. You almost forgot how you neighbourhood looked. You took a left turn at the end of your street which lead down to more houses. What if he lives down here, should I turn around and walk the other way. You quickly turn direction and walk down to the other side of the neighbourhood. Wait what if he lives down this road. No just walk, it doesn't matter. You pulled your coat closer to your body and let out a deep breathe. No matter how long you walked, he was still on your mind. You tucked your hands into the coat pocket and closed your eyes. You listened to the bird chirping in the background. Maybe its time to go home, you turned at the corner and looked up. Standing at the end of the road, was someone you wanted to see. All well and happy. The body leant agaisn't the car as he smiled and ran his fingers through his soft, shiny hair. The way it bounced back to the posistion it was in made you nervous. Should you go up and talk to him. Or turn away like you didn't see him. As you took a step forward, a girl held on to his hand and got out off the black shiny car. So he did meet someone new. He looked up and you guys made eyes contact. You quickly turn away in hope he didn't see you and speed walk all the way home. As soon as you got home, you ran up to your room and got your phone.

You [sent 9:43pm]: You won't believe who I saw!
Sumi [Sent 9:45pm]: Jong suk???
You [Sent 9:45pm]: Nope, I saw Woo-Bin with Koo Jin-hee!
Sumi [Sent 9:47pm]: Oh really?? What did you do??
You [Sent 9:50pm]: Nothing, I turnt around and quickly walked home. I got to go talk later byeee. 

Sumi put her phone down and pulled a confused looked. She quickly punched something into her phone and send it off. 
You [Sent 9:52pm]: Hey are you back from America??
Woo-bin [Sent 10:00pm]: Sumi! Hey long time no talk huh!? No Im coming back next month, exciting. I miss Korea's atomsphere. Being in America for almost 2 years really do change you.
You [Sent 10:00pm]:Nice to hear you're coming back. Are you coming back for college then???
Woo-bin [Sent 10:02pm]: Yeah I am. So uh? How is she.. You know.