Chapter 1

Days without you, Can I survive it?

It was a Saturday and you was getting ready for your part time Job. There was only one thing on your mind and that was whether your boyfriend will like the watch you got him for your aniversary,which is in two day.As you put your shoe on, your phone vibrated

Sweetie <3[Sent 3:04pm]: Can you meet me at the cafe we first met after work?

You thought nothing much of it and proceed with your part time job. You took your usual bus and usual route. But something seem off. It didn't feel right, but you ignored it. Soon you will be able to see your baby and thats all that matters.

As soon as work ended, you rushed to the cafe that you met in. You still remember it.

"Aish I just can't get this to work can I." You muttered as you slammed your coffee on the table. You slowly looked up and everyone was staring at you. "Can I help you?" A guy asked, you looked up at him and got lost in his eyes. "Erm, I can't seem to get this documment to open." You said and turned your laptop toward him. He smiled, your heart fluttered. Damn he's so good looking you thought to yourself. You see his mouth moving but nothing is coming out.

"Miss?"
"hello, miss?"
"Oh yeah sorry." you said going back to relality
"I opened up the documment for you."
"Oh Thanks." You said and smiled "Can I get you a cup of coffee or something?"
"No its fine." he smiled.  I barely know him but I want to get to know him more and you did. Days after days he helped you with your computer work and got to know each other more. Kim Woo-Bin. His name. Eventually he asked you out on a date and it progressed from then on.

It wasn't like most kdramas love, but it was good enough for you. Day after day he was still able to make your heart flutter. You took a seat outside the cafe with a cup of coffee in your hand. It was cold but you loved sitting on the outside, you loved watching people get about with their day. You closed your eyes for a while and listened to the songs that was playing in the back ground. 

~Hayan nuncheoreom bitnage kkotchheoreom hayanggirobge
sareureuk sareureuk jogeum cheonchheonhi galleyo
keude saengake nan jamdo mot irugo itjyo~   (park shin hye - love is like snow)


"Hyori" you heard a familiar voice called, you opened your eyes and stood up. Your eyes widen and you was staring right at your favourite person in the world

"Listen I need to make this quick." he said. Your heart fell. "Lets end this here" He said to you. Your heart sank. The world ended. 2 years is a long time for a relationship. How could he just end it with no explanations. Your eyes filled with tears, you look up and he was gone. His blurry figure in the distance makes you want to run after him. 'Lets end this here' He said that so easily. Did he moved on ages ago? Did he find someone new? You turn around and run, but knocked someone on the way. You didn't stop to say sorry. 'Lets end this here'.  You didn't know how to feel, you was sad, angry and confused. Why did he leave so fast?  All you wanted to do was to see him one more time and ask all them question. 

You laid in bed, all the good memories flashed back.
"Hyori!" Woo-bin shouted "Theres my beautiful girl" he kissed you on the forehead.
"You did really good out there on the tracks." 
"Thanks" You replied, exhausted "I thought you couldn't come"
"I will cancel anything for my baby" he said as he wrapped his arm around you. He holds a bag infront of you, "Ta dah!". Your eyes was wide open, you was hoping for the couple running shoes that you wanted for ages. He sat you down on one of the benches and put the shoes on. "Pretty, like you." He said and looked up at you. Your smile was from ear to ear, you couldn't stop smiling.

Everything reminded you of him, from the walls to the items on your desk. Espeically the necklace you was wearing.

It was the 21st June 2012, the big day of your running competition. You was nervous, this was the final and everyone here is so good. Mum said that she will do fine with you coming second, but you didn't wanted to come second, you wanted to make your father proud and come first. You stood up to do a couple of stretches. "Hwaiting!". The sun was blinding you and you couldn't see who it was. "Do you not recognize me?" you heard your favourtie voice say. You jumped up and down in happiness and jumped into his arm. "I know you're really nervous" Woo-bin said to you "But no matter what you are my number 1" He put his index finger up and waved it around. You smiled and kissed him on the nose. "Yah, now that you're here. Im going to give it my all" You said in huge excitement. He holds out his hand and on there laid a necklace, with a infinite sign on it. "Here this is for good luck" he said and put his hands behind your neck to put the necklace on. He leans in and give you a kiss on the lips. "Wait the necklace or the kiss is for good luck?" You laughed. "Park Hyori and Koo Jin-hee make their way to the track please" The loud mircophone announced. As you made your way to the track and you kissed your necklace. Unfortunately you came second. But that never stopped you from running.

You yanked the necklace off and brusted out with tears. Your phone vibrated and you was hoping it was him.

Sumi [Sent 10:47pm]: Hey can you atleast tell me you stop crying now?
You   [Sent 10:47pm]: I thought you was going to be Woo-bin.
Sumi [Sent 10:48pm]: Wow. You need to get over him
You   [Sent 10:48pm]: No, I need to get him back.
You   [Sent 10:48pm]: What should I do?
Sumi [Sent 10:50pm]: Nothing you do nothing and hang out with me instead. 


Frustrated, you put your phone down and thought what you can do to win him back? Should I show that Im good without him and make him jealous? hmm No. That will probably make him move on faster......... I KNOW! I will ask him out on another date. 

You          [Sent 11:10pm]: Can we have one last date?
Sweetie <3[Sent 11:14pm]: Why?
You           [Sent 11:15pm]: For our anniversary please.
Sweetie <3[Sent 11:20pm]: Fine for our anniversary, shall we meet at the cafe on our anniversary date. At 1pm?
You          [Sent 11:23pm]: Sure :) See you then.


Even though he broke your heart, you was happy he agreed to it. Maybe I can win him back. Maybe he will miss me and ask for me back.