the new guy

Let you go

" krystal..don't cry.. " he said

she was surprised when someone tap her shoulder and said that to her.

" please just let me cry now thunder.." she's still crying

" okay then just cry as hard as you want " he said

" but can't i ask you why?what happened with you? " he asked

" hmm nothing i just feel want to cry " she said weakly

" are you sure? " he said

" ne..thanks for today thunder i'll better go right now bye ^^ "

" okay bye i'll be here when you need me "

Thunder is krystal friend in her class. He was really take care of her whenever minho wasn't there. He was really care of krystal. Krystal more felt he likes her brother. 

When she was crying and when thunder came someone watching them. And without realize, it was minho who's see them in the back. He was silently watching them from behind. He was very dissapointed and sad because he can't be there when she need him, so when krystal go out from the garden he stopped her for talk.

" soojungieee " minho said

" eh minho what are you doing here? "

" i see everything soojung i see you cry and i see him with you "

" you see?minho let me explained he was my friend and i don't.. " minho suddenly hug her tightly and it makes her stopped saying anything.

" ssshh.. i know soojungie i know you don't have to explained and i was the one who felt sorry because i can't always be there for you "

soojung doesn't answer but she just crying in minho shoulder. she really miss this time when minho always be there for her.

" soojungie don't cry..okay okay i'll let you cry just for this day but after this time promise to yourself you won't crying again "

" ne promise :) " she smile widely

it's the time for go home but they don't go home because minho asked her get some fresh air before they got home. Minho forget that he must fatching yuri home. she makes him forget everything. right now they're went to mall and eating their late lunch there. Minho and soojung really don't want this is end. But they must go home right now beside minho don't want her mother or soojung mother angry because of this.

" thanks for today oppa ^^ "

" ne soojungie "

she walks to her home and when she wants to close the door

" saranghaeyooo :* " minho said

" nado oppa :) "

Minho went to his house. He walks in silently because it was already night and he doesn't want her mother wake up.

" ya! minho! where do you come from?why you arrived at home in this late? "

" sorry mom but i just come from mall and fatching soojung home "

" mwo?why you don't fatching yuri home? you know right what i said before? you must fatching her home and you're promise "

" mianhae mom i really forget to fatching her home tomorrow i promise i'll fatching her "

" hmm okay just sleep right now! and don't forget your promise! "

" ne mom "



hmm sorry for late update readers ^^ i really busy right now and next week i'll have exam i don't think i can update fast but i'll try

thanks for subcribers and people who views my story :)

pleaseee comment i really need some advice ^^