complicated

Let you go

Finally yuri now live with minho and his family. And minho still can't believe that yuri is her childhood and he can't believe too yuri lives with him now. Honestly it was okay for him if he didn't have soojung. He was afraid that soojung wouldn't let this happen and angry with him. 

" hmm i don't remember if yuri was my childhood mom btw why she must live here?she didn't have any family again in korea?or because of what? " he said

" minho watch your mouth! it's not because she didn't have any family in korea but because her family is far from your and hers school so her mother think it was the best choice if she lives here and i think so too " her mother said

" mianhae mom i just can't believe it hmm i think i'm tired so i will take a rest right now "

" okay hmm yuri.. "

" ne ahjumma? "

" minho will show you your room then you can rest there "

" ne gamshamnida ahjumma :) "

" cheonma :) "

Minho finally just can followed what his mother asked. He show and bring her luggage to her room. 

" finally yuri this is your room "

" okay okay thankyou sooo much minho "

" ne cheonma my room is beside your room so if you need anything just call me or my mother or our maid "

"ne ^^ "

Minho went out from yuri's room and lay in the bed. When he saw his phone he was surprised with 15 missed call and 8 text messages and all from soojung. Suddenly he called her.

...tuuuutt....

" soojungie mianhae for not pick up your phone and not reply your messages "

" ah ne gwenchana oppa "

" hmm and then why you called and texted me? "

" i just want to say that you leave your jacket and wallet here i think you forgot bring that again from my house "

" omona cheonmal? okay okay i will take it right now wait for me okay ^^ "

" okay :) "

And minho go to soojung house again. Suddenly he was already in front of her house. He saw her waiting for him in front on of the door. 

" soojungie why you waited me here? what if you get sick? aigooo pabooo "

" ahaha mianhae oppa i just want to waited here "

" okay so where's my stuff ? "

" this is your stuff oppa ^^ you don't want to come in? "

" hmm okay "

" why you're so quiet oppa?is there something wrong?or you have a problem "

he thinks so hard right now. He want to tell soojung that yuri lives with him right now but he was really afraid. But if he didn't tell her the truth it will be harder. Finally he make a decision that he wouldn't tell her until the right time.

" nope i think i just feel tired soojungie can i go home now? "

" sure oppa  ^^ take care okay?if you can't drove me to school tomorrow i'm okay "

" thanks for your understanding :) no no i still want to drove you to the school okay i better go byebye swettie ^^ "

" ne take care oppa ^^ "

And minho went back to his home. The next day after take a bath he eats on the dining room with her parents and yuri.

" minho you'll go to school with soojung right? "

" ne mom wae? "

" i think yuri should go together with you "

" hmm what?i can't mom. Yuri can go with the car and i will go with motorcycle deal okay? bye bye :* "

" but you must promise that you'll drive yuri home "

" okay okay "

" hmm gwenchana ahjumma i can't take a bus from here you don't have to called the driver."

" ah aniyo you must go with the driver "

" okay then thankyou ahjumma :) "

" okay :) "

Then the two of them go to school. While minho pick krystal up yuri go to school alone with the driver.

Meanwhile they're already arrived at school.

" thanks for the ride oppa ^^ "

" you're welcome sweetie "

" hmm i'll go to my class bye bye :) "

" ne :) "

suddenly yuri called krystal " krystal :) "

" oh ne annyeong yuri "

" ne hmm do you see minho? "

" i think he already in his class "

" okay okay can you tell him that her mom forget to give this to him "

" why me?and you know her mom? "

" omo minho doesn't tell you that i live with him? "

" whaaat?! "

" hmm okay i'll give this to him "

Krystal fee dissapointed for what she's hear. It isn't because yuri lives in minho home but it's because minho didn't tell her before. When she asked what happened he just said that he felt tired but didn't say anything about this. So in break time she decided to meet him.

" minho can we talk? "

" ya why sound so serious? "

" hmm i just want to give this first this is from your mom and yuri told me to give it to you "

" oh okay what yuri give it to you? "

" ne i know you lives with yuri right now "

" mianhae soojungie i want to tell you before but i was afraid you'll got angry "

" i'll never got angry if you tell it to me before ya minho i told you to not hide everything just tell me the truth "

" omo mianhae soojung please forgive me pleaseee "

" okay for this time i'll frogive you "

" hmm and i wanna say so sorry because today i can drove you home my mom asked me to go home with yuri "

" okay then bye "

" wait soojung i love you ^^ "

" ne love you too but i need time to alone right now minho "

" hmm okay then "

Krystal didn't know why when minho said that he will go home with yuri she felt so angry and wanna cry. Is she jealous?it's on her mind right now. She walk to garden in her school which is place that she feel comfortable to be alone. And suddenly she began to cry she didn't know why. And without realize someone tap her shoulder.

" krystal.. don't cry " he said



Hmm who is he? kkkk

sorry for late update and so sorry if this chapter make you boring i'll try the best ^^

thanks for subcribes my story and please comment ^^ i need your advice

silent readers i hope you'll happy with this story ^^