2nd farewell day

Let you go

They went to the pool side for the dinner. Minho have prepared the dinner, they will have candlelight dinner. It was so romantic. Krystal was really amazed with everything she didn't believe that minho can do such a thing. When they reached pool side he quickly let krystal first sit and then he sits. 

" oppa this is amazing.. "

" cheonmal? "

" ne.. i don't think that you can do such a thing "

" yah i'm maybe a cool guy but i was a romantic person too swettie :) "

" ne i believe you my hubby~~ "

" ahaha you call me " hubby " waaa i love it :D "

" yah! i'm just kidding oppaa btw you said before that you've prepared something what is that? " and then suddenly the food is come.

" let's it first then i'll tell you later "

" hmm oppa can you feed me ~~ " she begged him with puppy eyes

" wahaha hmm but you must promise tomorrow you'll feed me all day long okay? "

" hmm okay then :) " and minho start to feed her like a baby. After they finish their dinner minho wants to tell her what that he prepared before.

" soojungiee can you please close your eyes? "

" why? i wanna tell you what i've prepared before "

Then he suddenly pair a necklace for her, the necklace have a ring that have his name 

" waaaah oppa what is this? "

" of course that a necklace swettie "

" i know but why you give me this?because i want you to remember me always and because my sister said that you must give your girlfriend a necklace that have a ring and inside the ring there's your name "

" oh arraso gomawo oppa saranghaeeeeee ^^ "

" nado :* " he hugged her and suddenly krystal crying

Krystal pov

I really speechless from what minho oppa acted toward me today, i'm happy and sad too because i'll leave him soon i don't know what should i do if i don't have him. Whrn he gave me the necklace i was so happy and don't believe it, and if i remember that it'll be the last present from him i really wanna cry. I can't help it again so when he hug me i'm crying.

" krystal waeyo? "

" ah aniyo oppa i was so happy because you give me this :) "

" ah okay but please stop crying you look ugly if you're crying :) "

" ne "

Minho oppa i hope these day won't end soon :'(.

end Krystal pov

They went back to their own room since there was heavy rain outside. After changed her clothes and wash her face krystal going to sleep but there was so many thunder outside, she really afraid of thunder but then she tried to calm down her self and sleep. But she can't so she opened their connecting door and went to minho's room. Minho already sleep peacefully and krystal was so scared to wake him up but she didn't have any option so she still wake him up.

" minhoo minhoo "

" emm wae soojungie? "

" i'm afraid of thunder so can i just sleep here? "

" hmm okay okay you can sleep in the bed i'll sleep on the couch " he walk to the couch

" hmm aniyo oppa you can sleep here i know you wouldn't do anything bad to me so you can sleep here "

" gwenchana?hmm okay i promised i won't doing anything now you can sleep comfortably okay? i'll protect you "

" emm can you hug me oppa? "she said shyly

" if i'm afraid lately my father always sleep beside me and hug me "

" okay okay i'll hug you :) sleep well soojung "

She didn't reply him, she already in her dreamland maybe. 

aisssh that girl is really make me more adore her thankyou for loving me soojungie suddenly he kiss her forhead

Morning came and minho wake up from his dreamland he surprised that krystal wasn't there beside him. He slowly walk to her room since the connecting door still open.

" soojungie you're awake " minho hugged her from behind and it makes her surprise

" oh oppa you're awake too hmm but please stop hugging me from behind oppa " 

" omona mianhae i don't mean to do that "

" ne gwenchana hmm oppa you should go and take a shower we'll go to some place again today "

" ne yeobo ~~kkkk "

" ya don't you dare call me that again! i'm serious "

" ne mianhae :'') "

After minho take a shower they went to the restaurant and eat breakfast.

" oppa for today let me be the guide okay?so we'll go to some place that i wanna go "

" ne anything for you soojungie :) "

" yah! oppa stop being cheesy "

" okay okay i'll do whatever you want for today :) but you remember right?you must feed me all day long for today :p "

" hmm ne arra "

flasback

he phone ringing and it was from her mother.

" yoboseyo.."

" soojungie can you go back to korea early? "

" mwo? omma i can't :( you said that we'll go tomorrow right? "

" but the company really need me can you go back to korea in the afternoon?maybe around 4 or 5 pm can you? "

" i can't omma what if in the night?maybe around 9 pm "

" okay then i'll wait for you "

what can i do right now? i just have a few hours before i go to new york :( 

" Where we're going soojung? "

" hmm maybe we can ride a bicycle to pinky world what do you think oppa? "

" hmm that sounds good kajja "

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKEzZ1X_A4mIUXS3KNocW

They walked along the pinky world with bicycle. Until they felt tired and stop.

" oppa do you feel tired? "

" hmm ne but soojung can i ask you something? "

" umm ne wae? "

" you said you want to said what i mean to you later can you said it right now? "

" oh that hmm for me you were the best thing i've ever had after my family and God :) oppa i don't know why when i wanna broke up with you honestly it just because my emotion but my heart doesn't want it,maybe i wasn't that good to express how much i love you but i really serious oppa. At first i think i can forget you and live happily without you but i can't oppa i reall- "

Before she could finished her sentences minho hugged her tightly.

" arraso arraso soojungie i really sad too that time but what happened in the past we should recall it :) "

" ne oppa " but after that soojung look minho and kissed him in the lips. Minho was shocked but he likes it and he stop it because he frightened.

" soojungieee waeyo? "

" mianhae oppa mianhae but it just my wish sorry for steal your 1st kiss "

" hmm okay then gwenchana :) thanks for making me your first kiss "

" oppa we should go back to the hotel "

They were on their way to the hotel, they back with car because minho told her staff to bring back their bicycles. Along the ride they were holding each others hand. After they were reach the hotel it was already night it was 7 pm and Krystal should go back to seoul on 8 pm. So she quickly take a shower and prepared her self for the last dinner with minho.

" krystal...you were really beautiful "

" ahaha oppa you were so cheesy "

" thanks for always feeding me today :D i'm really healthy i think if you always feed me "

" ne you're welcome oppa :) hmm i've something for you oppa "

" what is this? "

" just open it :) "

"  aigoo kyeoptaaaa ^^ gomawo soojung "

" but you won't keep the two of them oppa you'll keep the girl and i'll keep the boy "

" okay ^^ and you know what?i wear the same necklace as you btw but this one have your name inside :) "

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDyMMTKKJtnKmdfMq7Vqq

" ah thankyou oppa :) but that's not it i still have something but later hmm oppa do you feel sleepy? i think we should sleep since it's already latenight "

" hmm yes i felt so sleepy okay then just go back to our room "

After they reach their room minho first brush his teeth and change his clothes and the sleep, he was sleeping first because he was feeling so tired. While Krystal in her room prepared a letter for him.

Dear my lastman,

Annyeong oppa how are you?kkk it's weird right i've to ask you something like this. Hmm oppa do you felt happy as long as you with me these days?i hope you were happy because i felt it. First i wanna say sorry because i might hurt you again but seriously oppa that's not i want too but i know maybe this is the best for us, i won't forget everything oppa i promised. Oppaaaa i'm really sorry for disturbing you these days and make you suffering a lot but it will stop right now oppa you won't be suffering again because of me :'). Oppa and i wanna say sorry too for umma appa and yoona unnie because i can't have farewell party with them and of course our friends :') please help me to tell them okay? ^^

Oppa i wanna say thankyou too for everything that you give me i know you were really serious and mean it :') hope we can meet again someday :'D. Oppa don't you know that i write this with crying kkk so childish right, anyway goodbye oppa i've to go to new york because i've accompany my mom for some years. I won't force you for wait for me but i'll always wait for you oppa :'). And i'll keep this necklace okay? thanks thanks thanks oppa i can't say anything except thankyou and sorry :) good bye oppa hope we'll meet again soon SARANGHAEEEEEEEE :*

dearest,

soojung 

After finished writting her letter she carefully walk to his room and place the letter in the table beside his bed.

" minho oppa annyeong ;) thankyou for everything i'll miss you oppa " she whispered and peck his lips and kiss his forhead.

Suddenly she carefully leave his room and went towards her room and take her belongings to the lobby and went to the airport. She was crying all along the ride.

minho oppa i'll miss you mianhae oppa mianhae :'( i promised to comeback soon :'(



hmm such a long chapter maybe but don't you know? i was really crying when i write the part of the letter kkk~~

anyway please COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE

i really need your comments because i need some improvement ;)

i really hope in this new years there wasnn't any silent readers again :D

enjoy it :) but maybe i can't update the next chapter so fast because tomorrow i'll go back to school ;(

annyeong readers have a great night and enjoy this chapter, since i updated two chapter you can check previous chapter 

love,

choi min jung