new friend

Let you go

Minho got classes with taemin and luna. First minho sit with taemin but the teacher ask them to sit beside someone that they don't know before and different gender from them. And so taemin choose move away from his chair, so right now minho sitting alone. There was someone that doesn't have place yet so the teacher ask her to sit beside minho.

" Anybody that haven't have chairmate? " the teacher asked

" me miss " minho said

" oh yeah so you girl sit beside him " the teacher said

" ne miss " the girl said

After the girl sit beside minho the teacher asked them to introduce their self in front of the class. But first the teacher want them to introduce their self to their chairmate. 

" annyeong my name is choi minho from shinwa school " minho said 

" ne annyeong too my name kwon yuri from dongkuk school " yuri said 

" oh okay nice to meet you yuri :) "

" nice to meet you too minho-ssi "

" okay the time for introduce to your chairmate is done right now you must introduce your self in front of class "

" ne miss "

Meanwhile everyone have introduce them self in front of class. And right now is break time so minho with luna and taemin went out from class and go to krystal key and sulli class.

" woaah its break time taemin luna lets go to our friends class "

" ne " 

When they arrived on krystal key and sulli class they weren't at class. So they go to the canteen because they think they friends would be there.

" soojung "

" oh ne minho waeyo? "

" i've go to your class but you weren't there "

" ah omo mianhae oppa i think you wouldn't do that hehe "

" of course i'll keep my promise soojungie :) ne i forgive you but you must buy me food okay then you must feed me "

" mwo?aigoo oppa i'm shy you know " she said with pouting

" hahaha okay okay then just buy me food "

" hmm ne my oppa ^^ "

Without they knowingly yuri secretly see them.

After they finished eating and the bell ring means the break time is over they separated again.

while minho taemin luna walk into their class yuri tapped minho shoulder.

" hey minho :) "

" oh hey yuri waeyo? "

" is that your girlfriend? "

" who?the girl that i called soojung? ne she was my girlfriend "

" oh i get it can you introduce me to her? since we're classmate and we sit together i think its better if she knows me "

" omo you right okay after the school end i will introduce you to her "

" okay then "

They got  into their class. The bell rang means that its time to go home. Without they knowingly krystal key and sulli have been in front of minho class waiting them. So when they out from their class minho was shocked

" omo soojungie you're here :) "

" ne happy? kkk "

" honestly i'm not "

" okay then sulli lets go home " she walked away but then minho pulled her arm.

" ahaha of course i'm happy sweetie ^^ but i wanna introduce my friend to you first then we go home "

" oh ya?who? "

" annyeong soojung-ssi my name is kwon yuri you can call me yuri i'm minho chairmate "

" oh ne annyeong yuri-ssi but i think you can just call me krystal "

" oh okay krystal nice to meet you :) "

" minho krystal and all i'll go home first annyeong "

" ne annyeong yuri-ssi take care :) "

When minho give smile to her krystal felt a little bit jealous. 

" omo my princess is jealous hahaha "

" mwo?who?me?nooooo i'm not oppa "

" ahaha okay okay i don't wanna fight with you then just go home okay? "

" okay "

The two of them go home by motorcycle that minho ride. And finally they're arrive on krystal house.

" thanks for today minho "

" ne cheonma soojungie and i just want to tell you that you don't have to be worried about yuri she just really friend "

" ne arrasso :) "

" okay then i better go :) bye bye :* "

" bye bye :* "

Minho go to his home. Minho home honestly still in the same complex like soojung so distance between their home not far.

When he got home he was really shocked see yuri in his home.

" omo is that you yuri? "

" woah you really minho? "

" Minho you're here eomma forget to tell you that there will be someone lived in our house too "

" but why mom? "

" did you remember? yuri was your childhood friend when we lived in singapore. And right now her mom can't go back to korea because she accompanied her father so she will live here until her mother back. "



What will happened next in minho home? and what if krystal know?

check out on next chapter ^^ firstly i wanna say sorry for late update because i was so busy with my homeworks and exam :)

by the way i really need your comment so DON'T BE SILENT READER hehe thakyou for your subcribing