let you go

Let you go

Minho POV

i don't know what to do right now. I really don't wanna leave soojung but my mom forced me to waiting yuri because she has to leave. what should i do now? hmm maybe the best way is called soojung mom.

" annyeong auntie this is minho "

" ne waeyo minho-ssi?did you find soojung? "

" ne auntie i've found soojung, but right now she was on the hospital, seoul hospital. And right now i've to go my mom want me to go right now,i'm really sorry auntie but can you take care soojung here? "

" omona?is she okay?hmm i want too but i can't minho right now soojung daddy is sick too can you ask anothe her friend to take care her?i'm so sorry "

" she's okay, but she wasn't awake yet. Okay okay i'll calleds her friend and wait here until her friend come, no need to sorry auntie i hope her daddy well soon "

" ne gomawo minho cheonmal gomawo :') "

" ne ^^ "

i decided to call sulli amber victoria and luna but they don't answer my phone. I was so confused but suddenly i remember thunder still searching krystal right now so i think he can waited soojung here.

to : thunder

thunder this is minho, i've found soojung already right now she was on seoul hospital room 297. Can't you please help me to take care her?i've something to do since my mom asked me 

to : minho

is that true?thanks god hmm okay i'll go to there wait for me

to : thunder

arasso gomawo thunder-ssi

end minho pov.

So right now thunder drove his car to seoul hospital, he drove so fast so he was already arrived right now. Thunder rushed to krystal room. When he's arrived minho still there and krystal doesn't seem awake yet.

" oh thunder-ssi you came "

" ne hmm minho you can go out now "

" okay please take care of soojung "

" of course i'll "

then minho get out from soojung's room. now he went to yuri's room. he surprised that yuri now alone in her room and he thinks she didn't even awake yet. in the other side krystal seems awake right now. when she awake she found out thunder there sleep on the couch.

" mmm why i'm here?i think minho was here but why thunder here?hmm maybe i just dreaming minho here :( "

" woah krystal you've wake up right now :) "

" hmm ne but why i'm in here?and is minho here too before? "

" hmm you unconscious in han river and someone brought you here,hmm i think he wasn't "

" cheonmal?hmm okay thunder do you see my phone?i need to call my mom right now"

he's trying to search her phone but he didn't find it. He suddenly realized maybe her phone was with minho. 

" omona i don't remember that i left your phone in my car, krystal wait for me okay?i'll brought it to you "

" hmm ne "

suddenly i get out from her room and call minho for giving her phone. After he give me her phone i came back to her room.

" so krystal this is your phone sorry for make you wait ;) "

" okay thanks thunder " and then she surprised that she have so many missed call from her mom. and she got a text message saying that her father is in the icu right now he's fainted.

omg what should i do? 



hello my lovely readers ^^

long time no see right?mianhae for the late update *bow*

i'll be happy if you guys comment and subcribe my story ^^ 

love you 

xoxo