official ^^

Let you go

Krystal was really shocked when she heard minho confess his feeling to her.

Krystal POV

" whaaat?! " i said

" should i said it again soojung? i really love you would you be my girlfriend? " minho said

Should i said yes? i like him too but i don't know. I'm confused and i was too scared if our relationship end our friendship will end too.

" hmm can you give me some time to think?i can't answer this right now minho mianhae "

" okay i'll wait but i hope you will answer on the farewell party day "

" ne i will so i better go right now annyeong ^^ "

" annyeong ^^ "

Gaaah to be honest i really love him too but i don't think if we're dating it would be the same. He really bestfriend of mine.

Maybe i should ask my mom for this.

" ummaaaaa can we talk? "

" hmm yes honey what do you wanna talk? "

" but first you must promise that you won't teased me okay? "

" ne i will "

" hmm today minho confess his feeling to me he said he love me "

" woah really?it's good "

" but i was confused, umma do you think i should say yes? "

" hmm i don't know either but umma think he is good guy and if you love him too you should say yes. The one that know how should answer that it's only you soojung, umma just can hope the best for both of you :) "

" yes umma right "

" but you should remember love doesn't need a reason, if you like him just the way he is it means love ^^ you should get to sleep now i think you were tired "

" okay umma goodnight chuuuu ~~ "

Minho POV 

I see her shocked face when i confess my feelings to her. I know it would be like that. But i hope she will answer yes.

Honestly i don't feel this is the best first but right now i think yes.

She ask me to giving her some time to think, so i just say yes. I don't really hope we'll be couple. For me as long she will be my bestfriend its still good.

I think i want to ask my noona for this.

" yoona noonaaaa "

" ne waeyo?"

" can we talk? i need to ask you something but promise that you won't teased me after i tell you this "

" okay okay "

" hmm honestly i just confess my feeling toward soojung today "

" mwo?wow do you really love her? "

" ne noona i really love her, first i thought i just love her as my bestfriend but the more time i spent with her make me love her more. And i think i don't really have a reason for loving her "

" hmm i see if its like that then you choose the right thing. Is she say yes or no? "

" she hasn't make a decision yet. She said she needs some time to think "

" it was normally if she needs some time to think,if on the decision day she said no you must let her go and if she said yes congratulation ^^ "

" ne noona thanks for listening me :) i think i better go to sleep "

" ne goodnight ^^ "

" goodnight "

The farewell party day comes. And so krystal must answer that right now.

" minho :) annyeong "

" woah soojung-ssi i don't believe its you kkk "

" haha yeah i was so pretty right? "

" hmm do you really want i answer that? "

" -__- aigooo i know the answer btw you'll say yes of course "

" yes :) " and suddenly she is blushed her cheeks was red.

" hmm btw i've make a decision i think i think we can be a couple "

" cheonmal? so it's mean yes? "

" hmm ne "

" yeaaaaaaaaay i really happy soojung gomawo cheonmal gomawo ^^ "

" urwlcm sweetie hahaha "

So they were an official couple right now. They have graduated from their elemntary school. Krystal got the highest score in their school. Luckily they were on the same junior high school. But not in the same class because minho take international class but krystal take reguler class.

Tomorrow is their first day of school. Minho texted krystal something.

" soojungieeeee "

" waeyo minhonieeee? "

" i really miss you and i was a little bit worried since tomorrow is the first day on school "

" ne me too and tomorrow we're not in the same class again :( "

" omo ne i forgot that :( ya don't cry soojungie because we're still on the same school right? i promise i'll often visited your class "

" haha no you don't have to do that minhoniee "

" hmm i'm tired today so its better for us to sleep goodnight sweetheart :* "

" goodnight too my prince :* "

They ended their texting because they wanna sleep. Tomorrow would be a big day for them. Today is the first day of school.

They went to the school together. And because they don't know anybody except sulli luna key and taemin because they were from the same school so they always together.

Right now sulli key and krystal is in the same class while luna minho and taemin in the same class too but international class.

They entered their classroom now. In minho class teacher ask them to sit beside the other person that different gender from you and from the other school.

Minho first sit with taemin but because the teacher order so they separate. The chair beside Minho no one sit there so teacher ask her to sit beside him.



Who is her? and what will happened with minstal relationship? check out later ^^

once again please subcribes and comment this :) i really need your thought

thanks again for the subcriber love you all :*