he was gone

Let you go

" waeyo krystal?are you alright? " thunder asked her

" my father is fainted right now he was the hospital on icu :( "

" what?then what you wanna do?wanna me drove you to the hospital?i'll ask the doctor permission first but "

" okay then thankyou again thunder :) "

Krystal pov

i was so grateful because i've thunder right now but deep in my heart i wish it was minho who care for me :(, i wonder what is he doing right now? i miss you minho. Now, i'm in my room prepared for going out from hospital and because my head still dizzy so thunder brought wheel chair for me to walk out. When we walk out from my room i was surprise we meet minho and yuri in this hospital. he suddenly greet me but i just ignored him

" annyeong krystal ^^ i'm so grateful you're alright " he said, but i just ignored him and said " thankyou for your concern minho but  you don't have to worried about me what you've to worried is yuri, thunder kajja "

i want to get out from this hospital fast, gaaaah i really jeaulous how could minho take care yuri :(. But suddenly i remember that i'm nothing to him right now, since we've broke up.

right now i'm on my way to the hospital and all the way just silence me and thunder doesn't speak until he asked me.

" krsytal-ssi are you alright?what happened with you?do you still have feelings towards minho? "

" hmm i'm just feel tired, i don't know thunder but can you stop mentioning his name?i don't want to talk about him "

" okay then mianhae "

" okay no problem "

suddenly we're arrived on the hospital. i rushed to the icu room and found my mom crying. 

" mommy what happened? why you cry? is everything alright? " but she suddenly hugged me

" krys.. the truth is your father has died :'( he was gone honey "

" what?omma tell me that lie right?omma was lying rigth? ommaaaaa :'( "

" that's the truth honey i'm so sorry i don't want this happened too "

" no no it couldn't be " and i rushed to the icu room to see my dad . i couldn't believe my dad has passed away, i didn't even get a chance to hug him or tell him that i realy love him.

end krystal pov

Minho was on his way to the hospital after he heard from his mom that krystal father has passed away. And on his way to the hospital he saw krystal car went out from the hospital and the car is so fast. He decided to follow the car and it stopped on han river. he saw the car door is opened and it was krystal who ride the car. he just see her from a distance until he came to approach her.

" soojungie..."

" minho?why you're here? "

" it doesn't matter how or why i'm here the matter is you right now "

" so do you know that my father has passed away? "

" i know soojung i know..so that's why i followed you here i just want to make sure that you won't fainted again like before "

" what do you mean by that?do you know i'm fainted? "

" of course i know i was the one that the ahjumma called when she found you fainted in this place, i just want to make sure that i won't be happened again :) "

so thunder is lying to me, omo i'm so dissapointed to him

" oh i don't know if it's like that but thanks for your concern right now i really need to be alone minho "

" why?i know you don't like being alone right?you said when you sad you always need someone to make you calm right?why you suddenly changed soojung? " he suddenly grab my hand and look at me with serious face and hugged me tightly. i don't answer him i'm just crying in his shoulder i really need someone right now,he's true i don't want to be alone.



yeaaaay i've update two chapter for today ;D

i really need your comment and subcribe     

pleaaaseeeeeee ^^ i hope you'll like it and sorry for making this short and boring

xoxo

minstal's daughter :)