finally i'm go

Let you go

This night would be the last day for Minho and Krystal. For this night too Krystal has prepared everything. Acrually she didn't feel too sad because she was already told everything to him but still they will separate for some years. And she didn't know with who she ended it might be with him or else. Krystal and Minho right now ongoing to somewhere.

" oppa... "

" ne why soojungie? "

" do you love me? "

" mwo?aigoo you didn't believe me? of course i do :) "

" hehe i know but i want just want hear it again :) *because i might be never heard it again oppa "

Meanwhile they were finally reached the restaurant but Minho seems confused because there was no one of their friends there. 

" yeah finally we're arrived hmm but where's everbody? "

" honestly oppa it was my plan so we can spend more time together :) hehe i'm sorry "

" really?woaaah :D it's my pleasure then :) "

They enjoyed their last time together happily even krystal bought somethin for minho. But in Krystal's heart she felt so pain she doesn't want to face the truth that finally she will let him go.

" oppa... do you like my present for you? "

" of course soojungie :) "

" so please keep it okay?i'll never forgive you if you lost it "

" oppa let's go back to the home "

" why so suddenly? "

" do you remember that i'll go to NY today? so please oppa let's go "

" oh hmm ne i remember :( "

The two of them headed to Minho's home. When they were arrived krystal rushed to her room and change her clothes then she took the letter that she made for minho. When she saw that minho on the living room she place the letter on his bed.

Dear My lovely Prince Minho oppa,

Please forgive me i always give you letter kkk maybe you would felt bored right? i promise this is the last letter so you can feel relieve now :) oppa mianhae mianhae always make you suffer but after this i think ypu won't felt that again. Promise me that you'll be a good and gentleman, and promis me you won't cry okay? now i should leave leave you and all of memories i have in Korea. Oppa i know you'll hate me but i won't eventhough i said you must forget me but i won't forget you oppa. I hope you have a good life ;) saranghaeyooo :*

Don’t look back and leaveDon’t find me again and live onBecause I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memoriesI can bear it in some wayI can stand in some wayYou should be happy if you are like thisIf we pass by each other on the streetAct like you didn’t see me and go the way you were walking toIf you keep thinking about our past memoriesI might go look for you secretlyAlways be happy with her, so I won’t ever get a different mindEven smallest regret won’t be left out everPlease live well as if I should feel jealousYou should always be like that bright sky, like that white cloudYes, you should always smile like that as if nothing happenedI hope your heart feels relievedPlease forget about me and live onThose tears will dry completelyAs time passes byIt would’ve hurt less if we didn’t meet at all Hope you will bury our promise of being together forever babyI pray for you

from yours,

krystal

After she put the letter on his bed she went down and go to the airport with Minho's family. Krystal was so sad to be honest and she tries to hold her tears because she doesn't want to cry in front of them. When they were arrived krystal didn't want anybody followed her to the gate so she just saying goodbye after went out from the car.

" omma appa yoona eonnie minho oppa annyeong ;') i hope we can meet again soon please stay healthy and thankyou for everything i'll be better right now "

" ne krystal take care okay?and don't forget to comeback ;) omma will miss you " she hugged her and suddenly tears rundown her cheeks she can't hold it again.

" omo krystal don't cry okay eonnie love you always you too right minho? "

" of course :') please don't cry soojungie "

" appa will miss you too bye soojungie :') "

" ne appa omma eonnie oppa annyeong " she bows but before she go minho hold her hand and pulled her into his arms and hugged her.

minho oppa eonnie omma appa mianhae......i'll miss you so much then she go to the gate



annyeong readers ^^ woaah finally i can update this story 

please comment and subcribe

*note:

the letter was copied by big bang lyrics ( haru-haru)

please look my another fic too HELLO DADDY :)

love, 

choi min jung