the accident

Let you go

Minho and Krystal first meet on elementary school. They always have been in the same class since grade 1. Because of that they were close enough. Right now they were on the 6 grade. Meanwhile they get closer and closer day by day but they're more felt like best friend. When the time get closer to exam Krystal have an accident. Minho was really worried about her but he couldn't do anything.

" what happened to krystal miss? " he asked his teacher

" she has bad injured and she'll have operation because her injured was bad "

"cheonmal?aigoo poor her :'(" " can i go to see her right now? "

" you can't its better for you to stay here and we'll visited her tomorrow"

" hmm okay "

So me and my friends pray together for her.

the next day i heard krystal operation was success so we can visited her today after school.

Me, my friends, my mom and our teacher went to hospital to visited her.

She was being hospitalized on room 267. When we arrived in there i was so surprised that krystal was so weak. 

" krystal :) how are you?"
" hmm as you see :') "

" woaaah is that really bad?i is that really hurt?"

"hmm honestly yes :') "

" by the way i brought you this book so you're not get bored here :D "

" wah gomawo minho ^^"

" okay i'll leave you so you can take a rest ^^ and don't forget to eat your medicine so you can out from here sooner :) take care soojung "

And minho go out from her room. To be honest he still miss her but he didn't want messed up her rest time.

After krystal hospitalized for 5 days now she can sit but she can walk like before. But the good news is she'll realesed from hospital tomorrow. So their friends prepare a little welcome back party for her minho including too.

Right now is the time krystal going home so their friends is already prepared everything for the party. But because she can't walk like she used to so she used wheel chair

 

so that's all for the chapter one hmmm so bored right mianhae :)