Pick up lines (Jaebomb)

Block B oneshots

‘’I am not a photographer, but I can picture you and I together’’

‘’Didn’t you take all your photograph stuff with you to Japan, so you could capture Tokyo?’’ Minhyuk replied, not looking up from his phone. He had just posted yet another selfie on instagram and was scanning through all the comments. Jaehyo sighed, this was going to be more difficult than he expected. 

‘’Wanna get some coffee, Because I like you a Latte’’ 

‘’It’s almost midnight. I could go for a stronger drink though.’’ Minhyuk replied, trying to hold back his laughter when his eyes followed Jaehyo to the kitchen with his shoulders down. Of course he knew what Jaehyo was trying to do, it was just too much fun to .

Minhyuk quickly looked back at his phone when he saw Jaehyo returning with a glass of whiskey. Not looking up he saw Jaehyo put down the glass and sitting next to him on the couch, groaning loudly. He seemed to be deep in thought before pulling out his own phone.

He had to admit, he felt disappointed. Had Jaehyo given up already? That was until he heard the other boy giggle. 

‘’I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?’’ 

Ah he was looking up pick up lines. Cute. Trying hard to hold back his own smiled he shrugged it off as much as he could. 

‘’You already have it? Don’t you remember stalking me on kakaotalk? I even tweeted your messages.’’

‘’A-Ah right’’ Jaehyo muttered, scrolling further down on his phone. ‘’Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got some nice buns!’’ 

‘’No, you know my da-’’

‘’Okay that’s it!’’ Jaehyo leaped forward and threw Minhyuk’s phone out of his hands, grabbed his shoulder and pushed him down onto the couch before attacking his lips. After a while Minhyuk pulled back and panted:

‘’You at flirting, you know?’’’

‘’Tsk, as if you are any better! Please tell me how it’s done then!’’ Jaehyo challenged. 

‘’Uhmm..  If you were a booger I'd pick you first.’’ 

‘’You should really stop hanging out with Kyung.’’ Jaehyo laughed. 

‘’Okay, what about this:  ‘’ Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?’’

‘’Sure’’ Jaehyo laughed before pushing Minhyuk down to kiss him again.