Drunken truth (Jaebomb)

Block B oneshots

“Are you drunk?” Minhyuk asked astonished as he looked at the giggling boy in front of him. His cheeks were red and his eyes were unfocused.

 “No?” Jaehyo giggled again. He wobbled to the couch were Minhyuk was sitting and fell down to the younger boy next to him. Then Jaehyo did something he had never expected from him, he threw his arms around him and crawled onto his lap. He was drunk and Minhyuk knew that the right thing to do was to push him off of him, but something like this had never happened before and boy did it felt good. 

’Minhyuuuuukieee” Jaehyo  moaned into his chest.

“Y-Yes?’’ He stuttered.

 ‘’Why don’t you like me” Jaehyo looked him in his mouth while he pouted.

 ‘’What are you talking about?’’ He raised his eyebrows at the dark haired boy, was he really that clueless? ‘’I like you’’ Minhyuk answered hoping the other boy wouldn’t read into it too much.

 ‘’But you like Ukwon better’’ Jaehyo stated while his voice broke a little.

 ‘’No I don’t’’ Minhyuk answered.

‘’You promise?’’ Jaehyo muttered in his shoulder.

‘’Yeah’’ He sighed, what to do when Jaehyo was like this?
Jaehyo was quiet after that and for a moment Minhyuk thought his hyung had fallen asleep. He thanked god the other members were still out clubbing. He had decided to come back home early when he had seen Jaehyo flirting with some chick. He knew there was no way the other boy felt the same way he did, but that didn’t mean he had to stick around to watch them fall in love.  Little did he know that Jaehyo had his eyes glued to him the entire night, and had left almost as soon as Minhyuk had.  When he was almost certain the other boy was out, Jaehyo suddenly laughed and moved his head to his ear.

‘’ You wanna know a secret?’’ he breathed in Minhyuk’s ear so that the other boy shivered. He couldn’t find his voice so he just nodded.

‘’I’m Block B’s main dancer’’ Jaehyo giggled.

Minhyuk just laughed in response: ‘’Oh , really?’’ he played along.

 ‘’Yeah, wanna see?’’ 

Before Minhyuk could even answer Jaehyo had stood op and turned around so that his back was now facing towards Minhyuk. Slowly, but sensually he began swaying his hips in a way Minhyuk had never seen before, alcohol truly did wonders. Minhyuk had trouble controlling his breathing as Jaehyo moved closer and closer to his crotch when the door suddenly opened.

‘’What. The. . Is. Going. On?!’’