Just once (jaebomb)

Block B oneshots

The dorm was dead quiet as Jaehyo tip -toed through the hallways. Watching out for that one wooden shelf that creaked loud enough to wake up Ukwon, who was a naturally light sleeper. As silent as possible he arrived as his destination. He sighed and stood silent for a second, debating what to do, before making up his mind and opening the door. 

Minhyuk was sprawled over the bed with his mouth slightly open and breathing calmly. He looked so peaceful like this and Jaehyo didn't want to wake him up. He could just crawl in bed with him? Minhyuk would probably kick him out of bed when he woke up and was most likely to not look at him for the rest of the week, but at least he could get some peace of mind?

He didn't know what happened. In Japan he and Minhyuk had shared a room, which they found out had only king sized bed, so they had been forced to sleep in the same bed, under the same covers for a few days. And Jaehyo would have been lying if he said he hadn't enjoyed it. Due to their busy schedule and the fact that he lived with seven other guys, he didn't have the chance to date someone. Well, it was more than that. He also didn't get to see his family that often, and it was nice to be that close to someone. Not even in a ual way, just being in each others comfort. After they had come back, Jaehyo hadn't been able to sleep in his own bed. He felt restless and couldn't shake off the feeling something was missing. Not something, but someone. 

''Jaehyo?'' 

, had he awoken Minhyuk. It had been the plan of course, but now that Minhyuk sat up with tiny eyes and tussled hair, he couldn't help but feeling this was all a big mistake.

''What are you doing here?'' There was no anger in Minhyuk's voice (thank god). His tone was gentle and Jaehyo couldn't even make out any confusion. It was as if Minhyuk had been expecting him to show up. 

''I-I couldn't sleep and I thought.. well. maybe.. I-I mean... never mind, sorry to wake you'' Turning on his heels, he tried to make his way to the door but someone grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto the bed. Before he knew what had happened, Minhyuk had thrown the covers over him. 

Jaehyo had to admit, it was slightly awkward to lay so close to Minhyuk. The room was small and so there was no way there could fit in a bed made for two persons, so now they were lying inches apart, listening to each others breathing. 

'''Minhyuk?'' 

''Just shut up, Jaehyo. I haven't slept in weeks, I need this.''

''Just this once?''

'"No.''

''No?'' Jaehyo questioned.

''No'' Minhyuk barely murmured, already half asleep, while he buried his face against Jaehyo's chest.