Lead me home (Bkyung)

Block B oneshots

''Come on, please?'' 

''Why can't you just ask someone else? I'm sure Taeil  wouldn't mind after he has had a few glasses?''

''No, Minhyuk, it has to be you. You are the only one who can equal my level of attractiveness. With anyone else I would just look fake'' Kyung complained.

''Tsk, it is fake.''

''Please? Just for tonight, I promise! It will be too awkward if I see him. He got way too attached, you know? Did I tell you he sent me like 50 text messages the next day? I can't run into him alone!''

''Ugh, okay, okay! Just this one time thought!'' Minhyuk agreed. He had no plans for tonight anyway, besides how bad could it get?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad. It could get very bad.

''Kyung, he is still glaring at me.'' 

''Just ignore him! He will get the hint.. eventually''  Kyung answered uncertain.

''Yeah well he might have sliced me into little pieces with an ax by then!'' 

''Stop overreacting, come on just play along.'' Kyung grabbed Minhyuk's arm and pushed it around him, snuggling close to the other boy. And Minhyuk would be lying if he didn't thought it felt.. right. 'It's all fake, he is just pretending, don't forget that' he sadly reminded himself. 

'', he is coming over'' Kyung whispered in Minhyuk's ear, making the him shiver.

''Awesome'' Minhyuk spat sarcastically. ''What do we do now?''

''Just play your p-''

''Hello Kyung, long time no see.'' A voice behind them spoke in an ice cold voice.

''Oh hi.. Perry?'' 

''Jiho.'' The taller boy answered pissed.

Damn he was good. He almost convinced Minhyuk that he had truly forgot Jiho's name, but he knew Kyung longer than today. The boy was too smart and cunning. 

''Right... Have you met Minhyuk?'' Kyung got even closer to Minhyuk, almost crawling onto his lap. Minhyuk couldn't help but blush as he tried to look Jiho in his eyes with the best poker face he could muster up. 

''I haven't... look Kyung, I know you have been avoiding me and it's probably because you are afraid of being in a relationship bu-''

''What do you mean? He is in a relationship with me.'' Minhyuk finally interfered. He couldn't believe how rude the other boy was being. Were they not being obvious enough? 

''Sure he is.'''

''What is that supposed to mean?'' This other boy was beginning to piss him off. How dare he say something like that? Even if it wasn't real, he still had no right to make this assumptions about someone after one night stand. 

''He obviously isn't! Look how uncomfortable you are around him!'' Jiho answered with his eyebrows raised. 

Minhyuk looked at Kyung. He couldn't believe how easy their act had been discovered. And it was his fault. It was a simple task and he had let Kyung down. He had to do something to save this. Out of the blue he leaned forward and kissed Kyung on his lips. The blonde haired boy was so surprised that his lips were silent at first. Raising one hand, Minhyuk caressed Kyung's face while Kyung let his tongue slide over his younger lips. After Minhyuk let out an embarrassingly loud moan which he hoped wouldn't be heard over the music, Kyung pulled back. Jiho had gone away and even though there were plenty of people around them, it was as if they were completely alone with each other. 

''I- I'm going to get us some drinks!'' Minhyuk pushed Kyung off of him and hurriedly walked towards the kitchen. Hesitantly he let a finger slide over his lower lip. It still felt warm and he couldn't believe what had just happened. He was blushing furiously and took his time getting the drinks to calm down. What did this mean? Minhyuk had been in love with Kyung for years so he had no doubt that what had just happened was a token of his love. But did Kyung feel the same? He had never shown interested in Minhyuk, even though he flirted with everyone around him. He had kissed him back though. Did that mean something? There was only one way to find out. Gathering all his courage he picked up the drinks and walked back to the living room Kyung was seated. 

He almost let the drinks slip out of his hands. On the couch Kyung was already encaged with another gentleman. Minhyuk couldn't remember his name but he had seen him around Kyung before. They were sitting close together, discussing something what seemed pretty important. Placing the drinks on a table that stood nearby he turned around and walked out of the house. He just felt tired and sad and he couldn't wait to get to his bed. Walking around the corner of the house, he felt footsteps nearing him.

''Minhyuk, wait up!'' Kyung shouted from a distance. Minhyuk just kept walking, he knew he didn't have any right to be angry him. Kyung had asked him for a favor and he had chosen himself to help him out. He should have known better to get emotionally involved. It was just the way Kyung was, he messed around with a person one second and dumped them the next. He shouldn't be angry, but still he was.

''Hey!'' He felt an hand on his shoulder, which he quickly pushed off of him. 

''Why didn't you tell me you were going? I would have walked you home. '' Kyung questioned him.

''Just go back inside, you have someone waiting for you.'' Minhyuk answered annoyed.

''Jaehyo? I will call him later.'' 

''Yeah just blow him off. Who cares. Maybe if he really likes you, he will come by your apartment tonight anyway.'' Minhyuk hissed over his shoulder.

''What the ? If you are upset with me, just say so. But keep you mouth shut about my personal live.'' 

Minhyuk turned around to face the smaller boy, standing so close that their chests were centimeters apart, as he glared down: 

''Do you mean to say that I'm not part of your personal life? What I was just convenient enough for tonight?'' 

''Is that what th-.. aaah. Now I get it'' Kyung softened his voice. 

''Get what?''

''You're jealous!'' 

Blushing a deep red color, Minhyuk looked away: 

''It doesn't matter, it was all pretend anyway.''

''Was it?''

Kyung laughed quietly before standing on his toes and kissing Minhyuk on his lips, leaving the black haired boy with his eyes wide open.