B-Bibumgirl (Jaebomb)

Block B oneshots

Based on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt-VDOfjjTU (from episode 5 of MTV Match up returns)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blessed. That is the only thing Jaehyo was feeling right now. Sure, he got the least screen time out of all the members and sure he kind of was the of everyone's joke, but at least he was spared from having to dress up as a woman. No, actually it got even better. His beloved boyfriend Minhyuk had to dress up as 'B Bibumgirl' as P.O. had cutely named it and Jaehyo could even help him dress up. 

Dragging a clearly unhappy Minhyuk to a backroom they quickly undressed him. Jaehyo could see P.O. checking out Minhyuk's half torso and he couldn't help but feel a tiny, tiny bit possessive. So when he shouted a intensely low: 'woo-hoo-hoo' while fist pumping Jaehyo had no trouble pushing the maknae into the bathroom. making him in charge of make-up. 

All the clothes they were given were hideous but he thought this glitter crop top would fit Minhyuk best. Filling up the top with socks they had lying around they were already half done. 

Jaehyo didn't really want to admit it but he was enjoying this a little more than he thought was appropriate while picking out the shortest leather skirt that was available.

''Jaehyo..'' Minhyuk whined.a

''Hush it looks nice with your shirt'' he lied. Nothing looked nice with that top. 

Picking out black tights, kitty ears, a neck bow and a colorful belt their outfit was nearly done. When Jaehyo put the belt on Minhyuk his finger lingered on Minhyuk's a little longer than was necessary. Stepping back he took in the entire image. Minhyuk looked hot. And he didn't know why but Minhyuk was beginning to turn him on. 

''So.. how do I look?" Minhyuk asked, beginning to feel sightly insecure when Jaehyo failed to give any response. 

Moving foward Jaehyo attacked Minhyuk's lips while his hand grabbed his , one hand slipping under the short mini-skirt. Minhyuk moaned into his mouth and grabbed onto Jaehyo's grey sweater. Pulling him even closer, Jaehyo completely forgot his surroundings as he grind against his boyfriend. 

'''Guys? Oh my god, the crew is just outside!'' P.O.'s panicked and slightly annoyed voice broke them up while the two boys just heavily breathed. Jaehyo placed one sweet short kiss on Minhyuk's mouth before pushing him into the bathroom to get his make-up done.

All the members knew of their relationship. They had found in a not so pleasant way a few months ago when Minhyuk and Jaehyo were sure they were the only one the dorm. Unfortunately for them they had forgot to check every bedroom before heading into the shower together so when the eldest member woke up in the afternoon from his afternoon nap and wobbled into the bathroom to brush his teeth the encounter was unpleasant to say the least. After that incident they had decided it was best to just own up to it and tell the other members. They had been unexpectedly cool about it, nobody had really seen it coming. Expect for Kyung of course, who claimed he had seen the signs all along and even went so far to say that he had been the helping hand in them getting together. Minhyuk had moved into Jaehyo's bedroom and they had promised to be discreet about their relationship and to keep it a secret from everybody else, which was surprisingly difficult. Especially for Minhyuk who often wished they were able to go on dates and hold hand in public, to live without all the secrecy and to show of his beautiful boyfriend to the world.  That scenario is not likely to happen very soon so the two boys just imagined how they would eventually resign from the public eye and buy some house together by the sea and spent their years in each others company. 

Putting the finish in touch on Minhyuk by adding a lot of make up he was ready to come out. P.O. and Jaehyo moved to the other room with the members to see the end result. Appearing in the door opening the other members did not try to hide their amusement. Laughing loudly Minhyuk walked into the room like a model. P.O. stood up and Kyung clapped loudly but Jaehyo just watched silently. He was forever thankful that he was wearing such loose pants when Minhyuk began sensually swaying his hips. It would be hard to explain why he got a hard on on TV when watching the main dancer dressed up as a girl. Minhyuk placed his fake Louis Vuitton bag Jaehyo had given him over his shoulder called out for 'Sharon' who looked equally horrifying in his blue dress with decorated tights. 

For some reason Zico eventually won though Jaehyo was sure Minhyuk looked so much hotter. He wanted Minhyuk. Bad. And the worst thing was that he they were no near done with filming yet. Luckily they took a break so Minhyuk and Zico had a chance to put on their normal clothing and so when Minhyuk made his way to the little bathroom Jaehyo sneakily walked behind him. The door was a few inches open so it wasn't difficult to silently open the door and sneak in and lock the door behind him. Inside Minhyuk was about to get ready to put take off his top when Jaehyo moved behind him and hugged his waist. 

''Aish! You startled me!'' Minhyuk yelped though it quickly turned into a groaned when Jaehyo began on his neck.

''I want you so bad' Jaehyo whispered into his ear which earned him a moan.

''W-we can't! Everyone is just in the other room'' Minhyuk panted while Jaehyo slipped one hand under his t-shirt and circled his s as if he was really a girl while his other hand made his way under the leather mini-skirt. 

''Well you just have to be silent then'' Jaehyo teased while he cupped Minhyuk's over his underwear. Minhyuk moaned his name loudly. This wasn't going to work if he kept on being this loud so he turned Minhyuk around and pushed him roughly against the cold white tiles of the bathroom and captured his lips. 

Still kissing he pulled out Minhyuk's member and began pumping. His other hand lovingly went through the black haired boys hair who was shivering under his touch. Jaehyo knew he was doing his best to keep as quiet as possible even though he could feel the boy falling apart under him. Minhyuk was always like this when they were intimate. At first Jaehyo had thought he was just very sensitive but then Minhyuk had admitted it had only been that way with Jaehyo. Which the boy's ego of course though his boyfriend was not the only one affected by their relationship. He always seemed to want Minhyuk, more than he had ever wanted any of his previous partners. After every concert when he had watched Minhyuk dance he could barely make it to their dorm. There were a lot of times he had dragged Minhyuk to some supply closet or had locked the other members out of their dressing room when he just couldn't seem to hold it in anymore. 

Coming all too quickly with Jaehyo worked him through his while he wound one hand around Minhyuk's hand to pull him as close as possible, hoping to muffle some off the sounds Minhyuk was making. When the 9 day older boy was completely done Jaehyo pecked his lips once more.

''I love you''  He whispered before turning around to walk out of the bathroom when his hand was grabbed. 

''Wait!'' Minhyuk pushed him against the wooden door and fell to his knees.

''Y-you don't have to-'' He was cut of when his was pulled out of his loose pants and Minhyuk circled his tip with his tongue

'Jaehyo threw his head back and bit his lip to stifle a moan 'T-they are going to worry w-were we are'' He tried to speak through clenched teeth while Minhyuk fully took him in his mouth. He didn't answer but just looked Jaehyo straight in the eyes with a daring look.

Keeping eye contact Jaehyo lost all control. They would just have to wait. Winding his hands in the black hair he tried to push himself even deeper. He had a hard time controlling his hips from bucking against Minhyuk's face. It was all too much. Minhyuk's make up, the clothes he was wearing and how the normally shy boy that 'lacked presence' was now ing him in an bathroom with only a piece of wood separating them from the other members, the crew and last but not least the camera's which could record the end of their career if they were not silent enough. He closed his eyes and his head fell back against the door feeling himself get close. 

''That's it, girl'' Jaehyo murmured. Realizing what he had just said he opened his eyes and looked at Minhyuk who was staring back at him. For a moment Jaehyo feared he had completely blew it but then Minhyuk moaned against him and the vibrations helped him over the edge.

''I-i'm coming sweetheart'' Biting his lip to stifle Minhyuks' name that was at the tip of his tongue he bucked his hips against Minhyuk's face roughly though his boyfriend didn't seem to mind while he drank up all of Jaehyo's . 

When Minhyuk let go of him Jaehyo fell to the ground, his back sliding down against the door. Minhyuk was still sitting in front of him on his knees with his kitty ears and bow necklace around his neck. There was a slight blush on his cheeks as he looked at Jaehyo through his eyelashes while the younger boy reached out his hand so his thumb could caress Minhyuk's cheek. They sat there for a while trying to catch their breath and looking into each others eyes when there was a knock on the door. 

''Minhyuk, are you almost done?" One of the noonas asked through the door. 

''Y-yeah!'' Minhyuk called back rising to his feet and hurriedly slipping into a black sweatpants and sweater and taking of his make-up. Jaehyo lazily watched him from where he was sitting as he reorganized his own clothing. 

''I will go back first and you wait a few minutes, okay?'' He asked Jaehyo slightly nervous. Jaehyo just nodded and moved aside so Minhyuk could leave and followed him after a few minutes. 

None of the people in the room seemed to really pay attention to him. Except for Zico who glared at Jaehyo and he tried his best to look as guilty as possible even though he couldn't care less at all. 

The rest of the evening they spent sitting on the ground sitting next to one another. Jaehyo tried his hardest not to lean into or smile at Minhyuk too much who was sitting besides him. They were all dead tired so after they had made fun of Taeil and Kyung's shoe's insoles they were allowed to go to bed. 

Jaehyo found his place next to Minhyuk who turned around to face him when he lied beside him. The rest of the members were still discussing the cross dressing event from before while Zico quickly got irritated as they all got into their beds and put out the light.  Another blush rose to Minhyuk's face while Jaehyo laughed.

''It's embarrassing'' Minhyuk murmured

''No it's not'' Jaehyo chuckled lightly.

''Well you seemed to be enjoying yourself a little too much'' Minhyuk murmured. Jaehyo couldn't see in the dark but he just knew the blush was darkening even deeper.

''Mmmm'' He agreed ''You have no idea the things I'm going to buy for you when we get home''

''Oh my god! You do realize we can hear you right?" Zico shouted from the other side of the room while Minhyuk buried his head in Jaehyo's chest. 

''Music to your ears'' Jaehyo laughed while he heard Taeil make a gagging sound. He kissed the top of Minhyuk's head one last time and closed his eyes to go to sleep, dreaming of Minhyuk in heels. This would definitely not be the end.