Classes

The Attic

      the following day Baekhyun started his classes, he indeed did have many classes with the tall male, Chanyeol was it? he sat behind Baekhyun in most of them the only time they actually spoke was in art class. Chanyeol leaned over to see what he was drawing, gasping in amazement "wah! hes good! who is that?" Baekhyun jumped in shock looking over at the other "just.. someone..." he nodded softly looking back down at the drawing. 

 

5/5/52
its been over a month and i haven't heard from my sister.. i'm keeping the letters she sent tucked away in my bag. i read them all again before sleeping.. i hope nothing bad happened to her... please write back Gong‑shil

 


      it was in his last class that Baekhyun finally got a good look at Chanyeol, Kai was right.. hes good looking the only class where hes sitting behind the other. his hair was fading out of its rust color, you could see his brown roots peeking through his pony tail, it was really bad where his bangs are. i wonder if he knows he needs to go get them done again shaking his head lightly he looked out the window, sighing softly. its so dark and cloudy here.. i miss Seoul 

 

5/31/52
i miss Seoul.. the sky is so dark and cloudy lately.. we haven't seen the sun in what feels like years. i have a theory that the sun will shine when the war ends.. 

 

      Baekhyun was walking home, watching his shoes as he did so, pretending the rain puddles were cherry blossom leaves. he was jolted out of thought when a very large and heavy body weight was flung on him, looking at the arm that was now wrapped around him he quickly looked up at the culprit pulling away "you're a grumpy shrimp" Chanyeol sighed loudly like he was hurt when the other pulled away, Baekhyun ignored him and continued to walk "and you are very.. annoying" Chanyeol stopped walking, looking over at him shocked before smiling widely and quickly catching up to him "where ya headed shrimp?" 

 

6/27/52
my sister sent me a letter, she got married.. from what she said he comes from a wealthy family.. she packed all our things and moved in with him these past few weeks, that's why she hasn't written me
i missed my own sisters wedding...

 

      Baekhyun finally got to the coffee shop where Kai was waiting for him, a very loud and annoying Chanyeol following two steps behind him like a lost puppy, Baekhyun sighed sitting down across from Kai, Chanyeol plopping down next to him waving at Kai "you two are.. hanging out now?" Kai smirked looking at the two "no. hes stalking me" Baekhyun sighed softly leaning back agents the booth.
      after what seemed like forever Chanyeol finally passed out. his head resting on his back pack that was now placed on the table for a pillow, Baekhyun looked up from his homework looking at the other sleep. Kais words bringing him back from his thoughts "you will put a hole in his head, don't stare so much" he cleared his throat looking down at his work again, a slight blush creeping across his cheeks i didn't even realize i was staring at him.. for some reason Baekhyun couldn't concentrate on his homework anymore, his gaze kept shifting to the sleeping male only a few inches away from him he really does look like a puppy he smiled lightly at his thought looking up as Kai started packing his books into his bag, patting Baekhyuns head he got up getting a coffee to go before waving at him as he left the coffee shop. i should get going soon.. he looked back over at Chanyeol, smiling lightly i'll let him sleep a bit longer.. 

 

10/30/52
tomorrow is Halloween, i got another letter from my sister telling me shes pregnant.. her husband is hoping for a son, but i know she really wants a girl. she has always talked about her first born being a girl "i will name her after Mother and she will be the most beautiful girl in all of Seoul" that's what she used to tell me every time we spoke about it, after i would about liking the neighbors son until she would scream and our mom 

 

     Chanyeols eyes slowly opened as he woke up, his gaze locking with the shocked and slightly scared eyes that he assumed had been watching him for a while, after a good sixty seconds Baekhyun quickly packed up his bag, shooing the other "move. i need to go home now" his cheeks turned dark pink when Chanyeol chuckled deeply, his voice groggy from sleeping "feisty shrimp.." he nodded getting up anyways, ruffling the others hair "see you tomorrow" 

 

11/27/52
tonight we had the biggest dinner we have had in ages, thanks to the Americans for preparing what they call a Thanksgiving meal. i don't know about  the others but i was sure thankful for it, even if it did make me miss my mothers cooking. 
i can still smell it sometimes..

 

      that night Baekhyun tossed and turned in bed, looking up at the sealing he sighed loudly the light blush returning to his cheeks as he remembered the others sleeping face. his thoughts then wondered back to him laughing loudly in classes, then back to him slowly waking up and catching Baekhyuns gaze. he covered his head with the blankets sighing out loud once again stop thinking about that stuff and go to sleep!  

 

 

thank you all for subscribing! i hope you are all liking it so far, the next chapter might come out a bit later because i wont have time to write today (hopefully i will have it up tomorrow night) let me know what you think! -SJG