Fair night

The Attic

 

 

 

        It was now Baekhyuns second week working in the cafe and he became really close friends with Tao and Sehun, he was still shy (due to his crush on the other) but they could joke freely and talk without all the blushing and awkward air between them. he was really loving this job, he learned that Tao was from China and came here with his family when he was 6, his mom had married a Korean after he was born so the male was fluent in three languages (by default) Sehun on the other hand came here just to do something new, his family if from Korea and no one ever left so he decided to leave so he could see a new place. 

 

           He slowly started to see less and less of Chanyeol, Kai told them he got a job at some fast food place and was also seeing some guy so he was never around, Kyungsoo began helping around his aunts shop leaving Kai alone, he mostly hung out around the cafe to bug Baekhyun, every time he saw him he would always whine about being bored or feeling left out because he wasn't working like the others. one day when he popped in he seemed really pleased with him self as his hands smacked on the counter happily "LETS ALL GO ON A TRIP!" Baekhyun and Tao looked up at him shocked from the sudden smack and outburst when Sehun walked over raising his eyebrow "what kind of trip?" Kais smile grew turning to look at him "a fair is in town. lets all go! you, Baek, Tao, Chan, Kyung and me!" Baekhyun nodded softly knowing they didn't have a choice "when?"

 

 

          That Saturday they all took off work and piled into Tao's car, driving down to the fair, the car was little and cramped with all of them squished in. the hour drive to London was far too long but it was entertaining to Baekhyun.
they looked like a group of clowns exiting the small car, looking around Baekhyun turned to see the others stretching their stiff limbs "there are a bunch of rides here so lets hit all those first then after we will find something to eat and just go from there" Kai nodded taking Kyungsoos hand before turning to lead the way,  Chanyeol and Tao behind them leaving Baekhyun and Sehun to walk behind them all, it was a little awkward seeing as the other four were holding hands with their partners leaving Sehun and Baekhyun to watch. 
          After getting their wrist bands for the rides they quickly made their way to the first ride, after two hours of ridding all of the rides they had they decided to take a break for dinner. settling on pizza the group split off deciding to meet back at the car by 10. Kai and Kyungsoo went to ride the Ferris wheel, Chanyeol and Tao went back to ride more rides while Baekhyun and Sehun were once again left alone, walking through the fair "i think Chan and Tao are fooling around" Sehun suddenly said making Baekhyun look up at him shocked, shaking his head "i think they have boyfriends, isn't Tao dating that Kris guy?" Baekhyun asked looking over at him, shrugging lightly Sehun held out his cotten candy to Baekhyun "dunno. why else would they all keep splitting like this? leaving us alone" hearing it out loud made everything click in Baekhyuns head, his eyes widening slightly 'those s are trying to get us alone' 

 

 

          Even though Baekhyun now knew the others reasons for dragging them out he still had fun with Sehun, they talked about how Baekhyun ended up in England, what he was studying and all that good stuff, Sehun suddenly stopped at a game stand noticing the way Baekhyun was looking at one of the plushies, smiling lightly he gave the man the money, tossing the ball he was given knocking all the mettle bottles over. getting the plush he handed it over to Baekhyun before checking his watch "we should go back to the car" 
      once they got back to the car they saw the others passed out in the back, opening the driver door Sehun quickly found the keys telling Baekhyun to get in. The car ride was silent for most of the ride back, the two were the only ones awake so they would talk quietly every now and then but about half way through the ride Baekhyun passed out, using the panda plush as a pillow on the console between them. 


             After dropping everyone off Sehun got out of the car, taking the half asleep Baekhyun in his arms as he looked up at the apartment, Baekhyun woke up after dropping Tao off but he was still really tired so he refused to open his eyes or move around too much. 
           After getting the keys from him Sehun took him into the place putting him on the bed when he found his room, looking around a bit he stopped a picture on the bedside table catching his attention, picking it up confused Sehuns eyes widened in shock as he looked it over "is this me..?"  looking up at the now asleep boy he smiled softly, he placed the picture down, about to walk out the door when he was pulled into a hug by the sleeping male trapped in his koala hug. 

 

              The panda plush forgotten in the mess of blankets as Baekhyun cuddled into the warmth of the other body, Sehun smiled lightly looking down at the boy as he slept peacefully, gently moving the hair from his face he lightly brushed his fingers over his cheeks, tracing the features with his fingers he sighed softly glancing back at the picture on the table before looking back down at the male "why do you have that picture.." he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer, no matter how hard he tried he slowly fell asleep letting the male next to him cling to his waist.

 

 

slightly longer chapter, this one was quite fun actually. i'm starting to toss more Sebaek into the story. i dont know what to do with the next chapter honestly but it will probably be out sometime(?) tomorrow afternoon. im trying to get out of this nightly update thing its not working yet but i will do it! anywho! tell me what you think! also once again i love reading your ideas on what should happen next so if you have any let me know (or comment) and i'll so work with it or somethin

-SJG