Double Date

The Attic

     

 

 

 

 

 

        "no" Baekhyun answered the other flat and cold, looking up from the journal "pleeeaasee Baek! he wont go unless its a "group" date" Baekhyun sighed loudly closing the journal and setting it aside, looking up at him "so you want me and Chanyeol to go on a double date with you and Kyungsoo so you can make out in the back? no. and what happened to that guy you were with huh?" Kai nodded along listening to him, waving the last part off "oh he turned out to be married. we ended that like- weeks ago" "it was five days ago" Kai gave him a look before getting up, helping him self to the food in the others kitchen "same thing. i already said you two would come so get over it. and don't you like him anyways? you should be happy!" Baekhyun leaned back agents the arm rest of the couch, watching Kai dig around in search of food "i don't 'like' him, hes good looking yes but i don't like him"  

 

3/13/53
my sisters baby should be born soon, she said she would send a picture once hes born, she said he but i think shes still hopping for a girl. her husband watches her every move when she writes to me, so i'm careful with what i write back to her, she doesn't like him. he makes her miserable. shes only with him because of that baby 

 


      "you're going and that's that. when was the last time you were on a date huh? you don't have a man so whats stopping you?" Kai plopped back down next to him, munching on what ever food he found on his hunt in the kitchen "you're still reading that? isn't it depressing?" he mumbles with a full mouth looking over at the open book "that's probably why you haven't been sleeping. those war stories are giving you nightmares" he shuddered at the thought of what he assumed was written in the book, getting up once he finished off the food "i have to go get ready. we are picking you up at seven, and you cant get out of this!" Kai picked up his bags quickly leaving the apartment. 

 

4/20/53
its a girl
like she always wanted, she named her after our mother. i'm sure she is the most beautiful baby in all of Seoul, i cant wait to see her when we finally get home 

 

      Baekhyun sighed loudly getting up he looked at the clock 6:40 .. i need to get dressed. about three minuets after seven KAi was banging his door down, yelling at him to get his out.
  they all decided on seeing 'Pitch Perfect 2' because Kai is a wimp when it comes to horror movies and it was the only show close to playing. in the theater Kai and Kyungsoo sat behind Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Kai telling them he didn't like "sitting so close to the screen" Baekhyun just shook his head and sat in the seat watching the screen awkwardly 'this is going to be a long movie.. 

 

5/17/53
the sun came out today, for the first time in a very long time i have hope in getting home again 

 


      after the movie ended Baekhyun stood up, looking around the almost empty place he sighed looking back at Chanyeol "they ditched us" Chanyeol then turned around frowning "it seems so.. come on, i'll walk you home" getting up he nodding to the exit. 
the walk home was quiet, it wasn't the normal quiet it was uncomfortable and awkward, even though Chanyeol would try to keep a conversation going it would always end up dying out, not that Baekhyun wasn't trying to keep it going it just wasn't working. it was like they were both too distracted to keep it up.

 

6/27/53
its over... the war finally ended. we're actually going home, the trucks are taking us to a train station in the morning. 
i'm coming home Gong-shil

 

       They stopped walking just outside of Baekhyuns gate, lightly scratching his head he looked up at Chanyeol "sorry we got ditched like that.. Kai can be a sometimes" Chanyeol laughed lightly and shook his head "its not your fault, Kyungsoo ditched too so i guess we both have friends" Baekhyun let out a quiet chuckle, witch startled Chanyeol "you can laugh!" Baekhyun shot him a glare, crossing his arms over his chest "when i want to." "damn and i thought you were warming up to me" Baekhyun let out a slight huff. 
silence fell between them once more, Baekhyun looking down at his feet awkwardly and Chanyeol looking off into the dark, after what seamed like forever Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol about to tell him goodnight and that he would see him tomorrow but his words got cut off. 

 

6/28/53 
i made it to my home town finally, but its not what i was expecting it to look like when i returned, its all ashes and burnt wood. not a single building is standing. 
a man found me walking around and gave me a package, informing me that what was left of my family was moved. 

 

       Baekhyun stood still in complete shock, is he-.. Chayeol is actually- HES KISSING ME?!?!' once he came back to his senses and figured out what was happening he quickly jerked away, looking up at him shocked and slightly angry. the two were silent for another short time before Chanyeol decided to speak up "i'm sorry. i don't know why i did that. that was awkward" Baekhyun just simply nodded in agreement, giving him a cold and short 'goodnight.' before turning and walking inside. 

 

i'm so sorry this update came out so late, i got super busy today (mostly with preping my hair for its new color) hopefully tomorrows update will be out at a normal time though -SJG