Excuse Me..

The Attic
 
        Baekhyun sat in the booth, watching the man work. the sides of his head mostly shaved and dyed black, the longer part of his hair is bleach blonde and spiked up in the front, it looked soft  and fluffy like a kitten. Baekhyun was mesmerized by how alike the two look, the same sharp jaw line, small nose, thin lips and those thin soft brown eyes. it was hard for him to look away from him, he watched him mix drinks, take orders and laugh with his co-workers. it wasn't until a hand was waving in his face blocking it sight that Baekhyun looked away from him "you're drooling"  
    Baekhyun blushed darkly shaking his head "i am not!" wiping his mouth with his hand he glared up at Chanyeol, huffing a bit as he watched the others sit oblivious to what was happening "you like him?" Chanyeol asked plopping down next to Baekhyun, the question bringing the two love birds into the conversation "who??" Kai asked leaning over earning a nod from Chanyeol in the direction of the male working "Blondie over ther-" "Sehun." Baekhyun cut him off blushing darkly once he noticed he had said that out loud, the three of them looking at him with raised brows "h-his name tag..." he nodded looking away from the eyes, the three bursting into laughter, he blushed darker but after a second he too laughed with them. 
 
 
        Kai and Kyungsoo left about twenty minuets ago declaring that they had a big date tonight, leaving just Baekhyun and Chanyeol still sitting in the booth. Chanyeol had moved to sit on the other side and after ten minuets he passed out, laying his head on the table. 
      this was normal for Baekhyun, he was actually surprised the giant was able to stay awake for so long, getting bored with his book and phone he rested his head on the table, poking at the others sleeping face hoping he would wake up so he wouldn't be bored, he didn't wake up. he was such a heavy sleeper that Baekhyun decided to start stacking packs of sugar on his head just to see how many he could balance on it before he either woke up or the stack fell over. 
       
 
        Fifty packs later he placed his last pack on the stack laughing softly to him self, taking a picture of it to show the others later. he yawned lightly looking around noticing that the place was empty and one of the workers was cleaning tables 'Tao i think was his name..' the male tossed his rag at someone coming around the corner, waving at Baekhyun before getting his things and leaving the shop. looking down at his watch Baekhyun sighed seeing it was just past 7. "excuse me, i have to lock up so.." Baekhyun looked up at the voice knowing immediately who was speaking to him, nodding slowly he reached over smacking Chanyeols head with his book "get up giant. they are closing up" he shot up causing the packs to go flying before looking down at his watch " i'm late!" he quickly got up patting Baekhyuns head lightly before dashing out "ahh right the date.." he nodded before looking around, helping Sehun pick up the sugar packs. 
      "your boyfriend is going on a date without you?" Baekhyun looked up at him startled, handing him the last pack "oh Chan isn't my boyfriend" nodding lightly Sehun took the pack, standing to his feet holding a hand out to help the other up, taking his hand shyly Baekhyun stood up, grabbing his things tucking them into his bag before bowing lightly to him, turning to leave. 
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
 
       It was Sehuns first day working at the coffee shop and he already had to deal with the giggly school girls, he didn't flirt back, he just smiled and continued working. why would he flirt with them? he is gay after all. after finishing the drink he was making he looked up at the man stepping up, looking up at the menu. Sehun felt his heart speed up looking over the beautiful man standing before him, he was snapped out of his thoughts when the male told him what he wanted, holding his card out to him. finishing the payment he looked up noticing the others shocked face, waving his hand before him he pushed the drink to him "Sir? Sir are you okay?" the other took his drink and card, nodding softly as he looked down at Sehuns name tag. his face now looking as if he saw a ghost. 
 
 
       it finally slowed down when a group of three men walked in. Tao declaring he would take them so Sehun could rest, nodding lightly he sat back on the stool looking over as the group walked over to the male from before, the tall one waved his hand in front of his face to get his attention, though he wasn't able to hear what they were saying Sehun was content in watching them, what ever he said made the shorter one blush dark, laughing loudly. Sehun was shocked when the tall male nodded in his direction causing the other two to quickly look over in his direction, the group bursting into another fit of laughter. 
     he couldn't help but watch the male, he had a gorgeous smile, every time he laughed his smile would reach his eyes, he could tell by watching them that they were good friends- well not the two on the other side. he saw them kissing so he knew they were at least dating. 
 
 
 
         After a while the couple left, the taller one moved over to sit across from his... friend? Sehun tried to focus on his work but his thoughts and eyes would always drift over to the cute male sitting in the booth with the now asleep person "is he allowed to sleep here?" he asked looking over at Tao, who simply laughed lightly shrugging "Chanyeol? he always does that" at 7 the two started to clean up, that Chanyeol guy was still sleeping and his friend seemed to have run out of sugar packs to place on him. Tao tossed me the rag before grabbing his things and waving at the male 'he knows him' Sehun smiled a bit to himself before finishing the last table, going over to them "Excuse me, i have to lock up so.." the other seemed to get what Sehun was getting at and leaned over smacking the other- really hard.
 
        after Chanyeol bolted out of the place Sehun started to pick up the sugar packs "your boyfriend is going on a date without you?" he asked still picking up the sugar, he didn't know if they were dating but he really hoped that they were just friends. "oh Chan isn't my boyfriend" he shrugged lightly handing him the last pack, Sehun took it before standing up holding his hand out to help the other stand, once he took it he quickly stood up, grabbing his things and bolting out mumbling a soft 'goodnight'. smiling softly Sehun looked over at the table, reaching over he grabbed the jacket, looking back at the door "he forgot his jacket.." he sighed lightly slinging it over his shoulder before finishing locking up so he could go home. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
i can't believe i got this update out today.. i hope you guys like it- this one was really hard to write due to my extreme writers block, i will hopefully be able to make the next chapter better than this one was 
-SJG