Oh Sehun

The Attic

 

 

      Baekhyun sighed softly, sitting down on the couch looking over at the journal, he only had a few pages left in it, he didn't notice at first but there are a few pages either ripped out, burnt away, too old to read or washes away by water. it is after all a very old book so he was just happy with the pages he could read, though it still left a lot to his imagination. 
 
 
7/1/53
i just arrived at my new apartment in England. hopefully i will get some contact from someone soon telling me what the is going on 
 
 
      the next two weeks were awkward as hell for Baekhyun, most of his classes were with Chanyeol and the two silently agreed its best to just not talk unless they have to for the time being.
  on the last day of the third week Baekhyun went up to him to hopefully talk it out, only having one friend in all of England was bad enough, he didn't want someone who hated him too. once he found the other he lightly poked his side, walking beside him "can we talk about what happened please? this ignoring it isn't working for me" Chanyeol nodded lightly, stopping just outside the gates "i'm not ignoring it, i just don't know what to say. i'm not sorry i did it, but it just felt like i was kissing my little brother" Baekhyun nodded trying to hold back his laughter at the disgusted face the other was making, as if he was thinking of actually kissing his brother "i agree 100% so can we just put it behind us? and stay what ever we were before?" this time Chanyeol let out a loud laugh "friends Baek, the word you are looking for is Friends" making a slight face he nodded lightly, pointing ahead "we are going to be late" 
 
 
7/9/53 
its been just over a week and i finally heard something, apparently my sisters husband cant come see me him self and had to send a worker to do it. she was quite nice, though her news wasn't so nice. she told me that the baby was fine and living well with her father but sadly my sister didn't make it out of the house in time. she did how ever leave me a old picture she was able to save. 
its the picture my family took just after she was born. me, our brother, our father and mother and a baby Gong-shil in her arms 
 
 
 
      almost a full week passed and Baekhyun and Chanyeol were finally back to normal, Kai and Kyungsoo appear to be dating now. that's still a bit strange for Baekhyun but hes happy for his friend. him and Chanyeol have a bet to see how long it will last, Chanyeol is saying a week but Baekhyun is going for two. 
 
 
7/29/53
i'm actually really liking it here, i feel like a normal young man again, i made a few friends and i get to see little Yeo‑wool every now and then. surprisingly her father isn't that bad, he can be a bit hard to talk to but i think he just doesn't know what to say to me
 
 
 
      time seemed to be going by a lot faster than it should, Baekhyun was already stressing out over his finals in the Cafe, Chanyeol napping as usual, Kai and Kyungsoo being gross across from them- this somehow became normal for him, Chanyeol lost that bet by the way. Baekhyun got 40 bucks from it and still brags to him about winning. pushing his books aside he pulled out the old Journal, it only had two pages left and he was putting off reading them, he didn't want it to be over yet but he also really didn't want to study... 
 
 
7/1/54 
its been a year now that i have lived here. i miss Seoul at times but i don't think i have the heart to leave little Yeo‑wool alone. then again... i might go back. there is a rumor that her father is going back in a few months to open his parents business 
 
 
 
      Baekhyun looked up at the clock  slowly watching it tick, it felt like he had been sitting in this room for hours, this was his last class before he would take his last final tomorrow. he still didn't know what he was going to do with his summer maybe i'll get a job he sighed softly, resting his head on the desk, slowly falling asleep. its not like i have to stay awake today anyways.. 
 
 
 
12/25/54
its Christmas and i'm finally spending it with my family, we are back in Korea now, turns out his job did move here and i started working with him not long after it started up. i'm happy i have at least this little bit of family left
 
 
 
      Baekhyun let out a small yawn walking into the Cafe, he had just finished his final and was proud to say he didn't give a what he got on it, at first he cared about getting high scores in his classes but at this point its too late to save his grade and he just didn't care. 
his luck there was a line in the cafe today, most of the people were school girls giggling to each other about a cute new worker, shaking his head lightly Baekhyun shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans, looking around the place. he didn't really care that much who the new cute guy was. he just wanted to get his coffee and wait for his friends to slug in like usual. 
    once he got to the counter he looked up at the menu thinking of trying something new for once, shaking his head he ordered the same thing he usually got, still looking up at the menu. it wasn't until he handed the man his card that he actually looked at him. shocked he just stood there looking at the man giving him a odd look, attempting to hand the card back "sir? sir. are you okay?" Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of his voice was soft and deeper than he expected it to be, nodding his head softly he took the card looking down at the mans name tag, nearly passing out when he saw what was neatly written in writing that looks so much like in the journal
 
 
'Oh Sehun' 
 
 
 
 
im going to be honest, i'm having a little bit of trouble thinking of where to take this story now, if you guys have anything in mind of something you want to happen let me know! i would love to pop your ideas into the story. 
so most likely the next update will be out later in the day. it might be a Kaisoo filler, or perhaps i might see if i can jump into Sehuns side of this stuff? i dont know, we shall see 
-SJG