Confession

The Attic
 
 
 
           Sehun was the first to wake up that morning, slowly opening his eyes he looked around trying to remember where he was ah, i'm at Baekhyuns he looked next to him supporting his head with his arm, watching the others sleeping face. looking next to him he sat up opening the book the picture is on, it didn't take him long to piece together who it was, looking over at Baekhyun he pulled him self free. 
       Baekhyun opened his eyes looking around lazily, rubbing his eyes he got up and slugged to the bathroom. after showering he came back out a fresh pair of jeans on as he dried his hair, just now noticing the smell of coffee "i have a coffee pot?" he walked into the kitchen looking around frowning when he didn't see anyone "kai?!? did you stay over again??" tossing the now damp towel on the table he turned around glancing at the attic door, seeing the light. 
Baekhyun stepped into the attic looking around "Kai what are you doing-" walking farther in he stopped his sentence being cut off when he saw the blonde going through the old box "Sehun?"  
 
 
            Sehun jumped shocked at the sound of his name being called, quickly standing to his feet he turned to Baekhyun holding one of the framed pictures close to his chest "why do you have this stuff" Baekhyun looked from him to the picture confused "it was here when i moved in. last owner must have forgotten it- why?" he quickly looked up at Sehun now suspicious of his behavior. Sehun held out the picture showing a older man and woman with a young woman holding a baby "they're my family" 
 
 
 
 
             "Ok wait, explain to me what the hell you're talking about" they were now sitting on the couch in the living room, the pictures and book on the coffee table  before them, Baekhyun was rubbing his head slightly annoyed by the confusing situation while Sehun remained calm, explaining to Baekhyun once more "Oh Sehun is my grandfather, he married a Korean here when he was on a work trip, she got pregnant and had my mother so they decided to stay here. when my mother was 19 her boyfriend got her pregnant so they got married and had me, my mom and dad moved to Korea in hope of finding a better job, when i got out of high school i came here to study like you and Kai- i think you know the rest up until now" Baekhyun sighed softly sitting up, looking at the picture "you have the same name though" "i was named after my Grandfather" "you could pass as the same person" "i don't know what to tell you about that, i never knew him so this is a shock to me too" turning to look at him Baekhyun frowned "how did you know i had this stuff?" smiling lightly Sehun held up the picture of his grandfather "i saw this last night, this morning i found the book and it wasn't hard to find out from there. my mother is named after his sister" 
 
 
 
 
            A few days went by as usual, on a day that the cafe was almost empty Baekhyun let his curiosity get the best of him, turning to face Sehun he suddenly asked "what happened to his sisters kid?" Sehun gave him a odd look before nodding understanding who he was talking about, leaning agents the counter he hummed as if thinking "she grew up here, married a American and they moved there i think? no one has heard from them so we don't really know" "did you ever meet her?" Sehun nodded lightly standing up to lean over the counter, watching the door "when i was young, i don't remember her well, i wouldn't be able to point her out if she walked in right now. my family was never close with each other, even me and my parents aren't close." Baekhyun frowned moving over to mimic his postition "why not" Sehun glanced over at him smiling lightly "moms a lawyer, dads a doctor. so they were never home, i grew up with a nanny and a cat. sad thing is it would take me a good five minuets to recognize them" he shrugged lightly turning to face Baekhyun "what about you? whats your story" Baehyun hummed softly, looking down at his hands "no story really, my family grew up in the country side of Korea, my mom and dad worked every day to put food on our table. when i was in high school i met Kai and we got a side job helping at a small shop by the school. got into collage on scholarship and now here i am. i send my work money that i get back home for my dad to take care of my mom" 
 
 
 
 
           Baekhyun slowly became Sehuns best friend, he would stay the night at his place almost every night, they would work together every day and when they were off they spent the day hanging out. Baekhyun and Sehun still had silent crushes on each other and every now and then one of them would do something that pushed on the friend line. like holding hands, or resting his head on the others shoulder when watching movies. 
     It wasn't until one night that Sehun wasn't quite asleep and overheard Baekhyun talking to him thinking he was sleeping that things started to change. 
 
 
 
 
            Baekhyun rolled over in the small bed, watching Sehuns face, it was too dark to tell if the other was sleeping or not so Baekhyun quietly asked "are you awake" getting no reply he sighed, lightly running his fingers through Sehuns hair he smiled to him self " you must know i like you, i don't try to hide it anymore. are you blind?" sighing lightly he moved over snuggling up into his chest "maybe you just don't like me" closing his eyes he slowly fell asleep unaware of the arms pulling him closer, and the soft voice mumbling into his hair "i do like you"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry i didn't post this last night, i didn't have time to write it out or edit it, no update tomorrow saddly, and i think i will only have one more chapter left in the story. i hipe you all like it! 
-SJG