Chapter 8

Why?

Hayi POV

I groaned into my pillow as I thought about everything that had happened today, "WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE HERE?!" i screamed into my pillow. After having a little tantrum I walked towards the bathroom and took a stress relieving bath. The moment my pale skin touch the warm soothing water my muscles loosened. I was enjoying my bath until someone linked me. 

"Come to the meeting room."

I sighed as i got out of my bath tub, I grabbed one of the bath robe and covered my body. As I opened the door an extremely wonderful scent filled up my nose. I looked around confused. Suddenly a pair of arms embraced me into a warm hug, I suddenly felt sparks in my body. I quickly turned around and faced into him... Myungsoo.

"What do you want?" I groaned

"You," he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and pushed his heavy arse body towards the exit/entrance to the room. 

"Get out. Now."

He gave me a sad look and exited the room.

My heart was beating extremely fast, I palmed my heart with hands internally screaming at it to calm down. I groaned and walked towards my closet and chose a simple outfit, a pair of jeans and sanchez gray v-neck. I quickly put my hair in a messy bun and ran out of the room. 

"Hayi hurry up everyone is waiting for you." Joy yelled through the mind link

"Jesus," I sighed. I ran towards the meeting as quickly as possible. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ the meeting room

 Only a few people were in the meeting room; Sanchez, Myungsoo, Halla, Jongin, Joy, Suho (Sanchez's beta) and my brother. 

"Hayi are you feeling better?" Sanchez asked.

"Yea I'm fine," I assured. 

"Okay so I gathered you all to talk about what happened to Hayi," Sanchez said. "Hayi can you tell us if anything weird has happened when you were shifting?"  I gulped as he asked my that question, should I answer him? Should I lie? 

"I actually did go through something weird as i was shifting, it was a dream. I met my mother in the dream... My real mum." I blurted. Everyones eyes grew wide as I told them everthing that has happened in the dream. 

"So your real mother is the Moon Goddess? Doesn't that mean that you're the princess of the supernatural world?" Jongin asked. 

"Yea," I replied

"Wait so youre not blood related to me at all?" Goong Min asked. "Yea you're not realated to me at all." 

His eyes grew wide and bowed his head trying to hide his tears.

"Wait if you're the Goddess's daughter doesn't that mean that you will be in danger if everyone in the paranormal world finds out?"

I turned my attention away from my brother and stared at Myungsoo, "Yes that is true, so we will have to keep all of this a secret," Sanchez said in his alpha voice, everyone imediately nodded in response.

"Meeting dismissed."

??? POV

I smirked as I carefully listened to their conversation.

"Wait if youre the Goddess's daughter doesnt that mean that you will be in danger if everyone finds out?"

"Yes that is true, so we will have to keep all of this a secret," Sanchez said in his alpha voice.

I grinned, "Oh don't worry, by tomorrow everyone will know about this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayi Pov

I sighed as I entered the room with Sanchez. "Hayi can you tell me what happened between you and Myungsoo?" I turned towards him and nodded in response. 

I told him everything that happened at the pach house, the bullying, beating, and the rejection.

"Hayi...I'm so sorry, It must've hurt a lot to go through that.." Sanchez whispered. He wrapped his arms around me, embracing me into a warm hug. I felt sparks andmy heart beat sped up..This is exactly how it felt when Myungsoo hugged me too..

"D-Do you like him?" He stuttered.

"Of course not! I only love you, Sanchez" I assured.

"But what if he takes you away from me, Hayi?" 

"Don't worry I will never fall for him.. he hurt me so much.. I dont want to take the chance to get hurt again.."

"I love you so much," He said before giving me a sweet kiss on the lips. It felt so good, our lips fitted perfectly together.

"Lets go to sleep now, you must be extremely tired" Sanchez urged

I giggled at his adorableness and nodded my head.

As soon as my body came in contact with the soft bed my eye lids began to shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo POV

I walked towards Hayi's and Sanchez's room, I need to talk to her.

I abruptly came to a hault as I stood infront of their door, I grabbed onto the door knob and was about to push it open but stopped when i heard them having a conversation. 

I know its bad to listen to them but they don't have to know about it..

"Hayi...I'm so sorry, It must've hurt a lot to go through that.." Sanchez whispered. 

"D-Do you like him?" He stuttered.

"Of course not! I only love you, Sanchez" I assured.

 I suddenly felt pain in my heart, my wolf was clawing my insides trying to get in contol, he wanted her.. he need her..we need her. We love her..

"But what if he takes you away from me, Hayi?" 

"Don't worry I will never fall for him.. he hurt me so much.. I dont want to take the chance to get hurt again.."

I will get you back..

"I love you so much," He said 

I quietly creaked open the door, i regret it so much.. i shouldn't have..my heart felt as if it was being torn into peices as i saw them having a passionate kiss. My eye's vision blurred from the tears. I quietly closed the door and sighed as a tear escaped from my eyes. 

"Hey cutie, wanna go to my room and have some fun?" A voice purred.

I turned around and furrowed my eyebrows. "Sulli, how many times do I have to tell you, I don't like you. I have a mate that I love."

I walked away from her, my shoulders bumping into hers.

"Ugh, that ing took you away from me," She growled. I quickly turned around and pushed her against the wall, my hands wrapped around her neck. "Don't you dare call her a ing , she's pure unlike you. You finally found your mate that loves you but you cheat on him daily, you . I don't even know why I had with you." I growled, her eyes became wide.

I let her go and walked away. 

"Myungsoo you're not different from me at all, you knew that she was your mate but yet you had with ME. You only loved me, not her.''

"No sweetie I only loved your body, but now you disgust me. I love my mate, but what about you? You only use Suho for his power as a beta, you don't love him, you love his power. All I want is Hayi, I will die for her, I will do anything to get her back.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Herroooooo

Sorry for not updatingT_T I have homework for school on summer break'-' kill me now. Anywhooo i hope you enjoyed this chapter^_^

Whoa myungsoo seems to be changing..

who was evesdropping?

What will hapen to Hayi?

I DID NOT EDIT!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!