Chapter 5

Why?

Hayi P.O.V.

 I became dizzy again and started to lose my balance, I shut my eyes to concentrate and keep my balance. "Are you okay?" Sanchez asked in worry. "I'm fine," I smiled. "So when are the Silver Moon Pack coming?" "They'll be here next week, on Friday." "O-oh okay," I stuttered, "I'm gonna head back to class okay?" I pecked his cheeks and walked out of his classroom. I ran upstairs, to the fifth floor. I need fresh air. I raced up the stairs, finally arriving at my destination. The roof. I walked towards the edge of the building and sat down on the warm concrete floors. I took my phone out and quickly messaged my close friend that I met when I first moved here.

To  Joy<3:

Hey I got something to tell you, I'm at the roof.

Minutes later Joy msg me back.

From Joy<3:

okay I'll be there in three.

I sighed and slid my phone into my skirt pocket. I jumped up when I heard a loud thud, i turned towards the roof door and saw Joy. She had both of her arms on each knee breathing hard. She looked up and met my eyes, she grinned and stood up catching her breath. "I'm so out of shape," she groaned. I giggled "Hey! Being round is a shape too!" We both burst out in a fit of laughter. 

When we both calmed down we sat down on the floor. "So whats up?" Joy asked concerned. I sat there staring at the floor, not saying a word. "Ay tell me~" she groaned. "I-I found out t-that my old p-pack is going to live with our pack for a few months.." I told Joy about my old life and why I became a rouge, let me just say that after I told her everything she wanted to brutally murder someone. It became dead silent as Joy tried to process what she just heard. "WHAT?!" Joy yelled when it clicked in her brain of what was happening. "When are they coming? How long are they staying? Why are they coming here? What about your other mate?!" Joy babbled.  "SHH~ someones gonna hear you.." I hushed. "I don't know what to do...What if they try to hurt me again.." I sobbed silently. "If they lay a finger on you I'll kill them, and plus you're one of the best warrior of our pack. In other words you're strong as ." She chuckled. I giggled and wiped my tears away. "You're the best!" I hugged her tight giggling. 

After School

I stretched as I stood up, I gathered all my stuff and neatly placed it in my back pack. I ran dowsntairs to the entrance to meet up with Joy and Sanchez, "Damn those stairs," I huffed. I zipped through the crowded hallways and arrived at the entrance, there stood Joy and Sanchez. I grinned wide as I got in-between them wrapping my arms around their neck. "Lets get icecream!!" I yelled. They all laughed and agreed, we headed towards Sanchez car and headed towards an Icecream store near by the pack house. As soon as we arrived me and Joy raced out of the car to get the icecream. We dashed into the shop, panting but caught our breath as soon as we saw the many different flavors of the icecream. Our eyes glowed with happiness and hunger, we rushed to the cashier and ordered our icecream. Sanchez also ordered his icecream, I turned towards him and giggled. He chuckled and pecked me on the cheeks, I laughed but soon stopped when I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I swiftly turned around and looked around, searching for someone. Hey eyes then locked with another person outside. He was wearing a black hoodie, a face mask and black jeans; he seemed so familiar. I squinted my eyes and started walking towards him, but when I got to close he ran off.

??? P.O.V 

I saw her... She looks so different now, she looks so happy and..alive. I stared at her beautiful body that belonged to me, I missed her so much. I stared at her with loving eyes but they soon hardened with jealousy and anger when I saw a male kissing her cheeks. Who the does he think he is, Hayi is mine, mine only. All of a sudden Hayi turned around, she looked around the store. Suddenly her eyes met with mine, she squinted her eyes and started walking closer to me. I stared at her one more time and ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Herrrooooo:3

Sorry i didnt updateㅠㅠ my laptop isnt working so im using my ipad...ㅋㅋㅋ anywho guess who the guy is xD heheheh

사랑~ㅋㅋㅋ 

   단비 <3

second author note:

HOLY SJIT I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE OVER 500 VIEWS WHEN DF DID THIS HAPPEN?! I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUTS ITS SO BIG FOR ME HOLY FRICK I LOVE YOU ALL.😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

      단비<3