Chapter 6

Why?

Hayi POV

I rolled around on the bed, my mind was focused on what happened at the icecream store. He looked so familiar "Ughhhh who is he?!" I groaned as I pounded my head against the soft white pillow. "You okay?" A familiar voice asked,  "Yeah, I'm fine" I assured him. He nodded me and gave me a peck on the lips, lord christ it was just a peck but it feels so good. Sanchez chuckled as my face tinted a shade of pink. "I-I'm gonna go make dinner for the pack members," I ran out the room and dashed towards the kitchen. I started cooking, I planned on making buckwheat noodles and for desserts I'm planning to make bingsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around an hour later I finshed preparing dinner, I was extremely tired but i was very proud on the dishes I made.

(A/N i wouldve uploaded a pic of the bingsu and buckwheat noodles but my ipad wont let meㅜㅡㅜ sorry)

I mind linked everyone to come downstairs to eat, a few minutes later I heard a huge group of footsteps racing towards the dinning room. Everyone sat down and ate everything in a blink if an eye..how is it possible that everyone still has a hot body? Anywho I sat next to Sanchez in began eating the food, after we finished I served them the bingsu.

___________

"Thank you for the dinner~" everyone said "You're welcome~~" I grinned. Suddenly there was a honk in the front of the pack house. Everyone walked towards the entrance, curiosity lingering in the air. My eyes grew wide as I saw a familiar face, "Halla!" I ran towards the familiar girl and gave her a big hug. "What the fu-" she turned around and froze, her eyes grew wide and started to water. "YOU , I MISSED YOU SO MUCH HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME?" Halla cried and gave her a huge hug. "I'll explain later, I promise." I smiled, I turned to Sanchez and mind linked him "Why are they here so early?" "I'm not sure.." I nodded and turned back towards Halla, "Where's Jongin?" I asked. "He'll be here any minute with Myungs-" She stopped when she realised that Myungsoo is coming and Hayi is here. My smile soon dropped to a oh--face. A loud screech of a motorcycle made me jump and look around to see where it came from. My eyes came in contact with Two people on seperate motorcycles, they swiftly got off and took their helmets off. Suddenly I felt someone grab on to my hands, I looked at the person and realised it was Sanchez. It felt so great everytime he touched me it felt like fireworks bursting in my stomach..not literally... I turned my attention back to the two people, my body froze when me and Myungsoo made eye contact. His eyes showed confusion and happiness but suddenly changed to anger and jealousy. The I thought in my head. I quickly shook my head and tightened my grip on Sanchez's hand. Myungsoo walked towards us and stared at our hands, he looked back up making eye contact with Sanchez. "Hey San, long time no see," he grinned. Something about that grin was off..its seems as if he was forcing himself to do it. "Hey! How come you're early?" "The rouges came back and tried to attack, luckily no one got hurt." Sanchez nodded in response, "Oh how could I forget! This here is Hayi, my mate." He said looking towards me. "Y-you're mate?" He stuttered. "Yes I am his mate," I said confidently. "No you're not. You're mine!" He growled. He suddenly grabbed onto my arm which gave me an electric shock. He hugged me tightly, my eyes widdened in horror trying to leave his grasp. Sanchez pulled me towards him and hid me behind him. "What the ." Sanchez said in anger. "O-oppa, Myungsoo is m-my ex mate," I stuttered afraid that he might reject me like what Myungsoo did. "Ex-mate?" He asked. "Yeah I do not have any feelings for him." Myungsoo suddenly growled, anger and hurt clearly written in his eyes. "Okay Hayi lets talk about this later, Myungsoo I'm sorry about what happened in the past but lets help your pack members into the house. I walked away from Myungsoo and Sanchez, looking for Halla. I tried my best to ignore the Silver Moon pack, I will never forgive them. I looked around and finally found her. I ran towards her and scared her. "AHH~!" Halla screamed, I giggled but soon stopped when I saw another familiar face. Jongin. "Jongin! I missed you!!" I hugged him tight. He instantly hugged me back and pulled me away to look at me. "Beautiful as always!" I giggled and punched him. "AY JOY COMEOVER HERE!" I shouted in the mind link. Joy suddenly appeared out of no where looking very very alarmed. "Whats wrong?! Did he do something??" I chuckled and shook my head. "No silly I just wanna introduce you to my old pack best friend!" I turned towards Jongin and Halla and pulled Joy towards them. "Halla and Jongin meet Joy, Joy meet Halla and Jongin!" They both waved hi and started a conversation. I grinned and felt happy that they were getting along. I looked around the front yard and noticed a little girl. "Hi~" the little girl turned around frightened from the sudden noise. The girl looked around five years-old, she had light brown hair and icy blue eyes. Something is wrong, I noticed something about her scent, shes not a wolf, vampire or a human. She started giggling "Hello Hayi, its been a while. The last time I saw you was when your parents were being killed." My parents being killed? "B-But it was an accident." "No sweetie it was never an accident, I finally found you. You'll evolve now," she giggled again. Evolve? 

Suddenly I felt extreme pain in my stomach, I fell to the floor, panting, my vision starting to blur. I heard an ear piercing scream but soon realised that it was from me. "Oh my god, Hayi stay awake, hold on I'm taking you to the backyard!" Sanchez yelled in horror. 

~~~~~~~

herroo guysssssss

sorry for updating so lateㅠㅡㅠ

anywhoo THANK YOU GUYS FOR 600+ VIEWS!!!!!

사랑해~~~