chapter 4

Why?

Two Months Later

Ever since Hayi joined her new pack, The Blue Moon Pack she's been waking up early in the morning to cook her pack members breakfast, but this time she wanted to do it. Hayi hummed a lovely tune as she was baking muffins, suddenly a pair of muscular arms wrapped around Hayi's waist causing her to gasp. She swiftly turned around facing her mate, Sanchez. "Good morning cutie" he whispered, hayi blushed, her heart was thumping hard from how close they were, "G-Good morning Sanchez" Hayi stuttered. He chuckled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead causing hayi eyes to widen in shock. "EWW YOU HAVE COOTIES" A cute little boy screamed, the couple stared at the boy and chuckled, "I don't have cooties!" Sanchez defended. "LYING IS BAD FOR YOU" the boy ran as if his life depended on it. Sanchez winked at Hayi and chased after the little boy, Hayi giggled as she heard their screams and laughter. "GOTCHA!" Sanchez yelled which was later then followed by a scream. Sanchez came running to the kitchen with the cute boy in his arms,  "LET ME GO! I DON"T WANT TO GET INFECTED!" "I PROMISE I DONT HAVE COOTIES!" Sanchez defended "I have a potion that will keep you safe from getting any cootiies!" "Really?" the boy asked in awe, Sanchez nodded in response. "Can you show me pwease?" The boy asked with big puppy eyes. "Fine, but you have to promise not to show anyone, okay?" "I pwomise!" the boy eyes beamed with happiness and curiosity. Sanchez walked towards the refridgerator and pulled out a carton with an orange liquid in it. Hayi's jaw dropped as she realised it was a carton with OJ that had a paper wrapped around it that said POTION on it. "If you drink this it will keep you away from any cooties," Sanchez whispered as he handed a cup of the 'potion' to the little boy. He finished the drink in less than a blink of an eye which caused the couple eyes to widen. "How can he finish it so quick?!" Sanchez whispered under his breath. The boy then had a mischevious look which caused Hayi and Sanchez to tilt their head in confusion. "So~ If i drink this i can get a kiss from anyone and have no cooties??" He asked still having the mischevious look. "U-Um yea" Sanchez stuttered, the boy smiled ear-to-ear and turned towards Hayi and pointed his cheeks. Hayi chuckled and gave the boy a small peck on the cheeks. The boy giggled as Sanchez groaned in jealousy, Hayi chuckled and said "Hey I don't think I know what your name is." "My name is Leo!" he grinned.

"Well Leo, why don't you go to the dinning room? I'm about to serve breakfast," The boy eyes widened "Okay!" he ran towards the dinning room ready to feed the begger in his stomach.

Soon everyone awoke from their sleep, and ran to the dinning room; their eyes seemed to glow as soon as their eyes came in contact with the variety of food on the wide retangular table. 

Hayi and Sanchez finished eating and headed upstairs to get ready for school. When they arrived to their room Hayi told Sanchez that she was going to take a quick shower, Hayi walked towards the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She stripped her clothes off of her milk white body, she stepped into the large shower and the water. She scrubbed her body with a rose scented body wash and massaged her head with the cherry blossom scented shampoo and conditioner. She stepped back out and dried her body with a clean towel and wrapped it around her body, suddenly Hayi's vision started to blur and hayi almost lost her balance but thankfully she grabbed on to the counter. She shut her eyes and stood back up, she blinked multiple times and regained her vision and her balance. ''What's going on,'' she asked herself. Hayi ignored it and walked back into the room, she walked towards her closet and grabbed her school uniform. Sanchez stood there with wide eyes as he stared at her, "U-Uh.. H-Hayi you're .." He whispered. Hayi turned around and stared at Sanchez for a while, Hayi looked down onto the floor, her white towel on the floor.. Her face turned tomato red as she quickly put on her undergarments and her uniform, Sanchez smirked and chuckled. "It's okay Hayi~ You have a beautiful body," He teased. 

Hayi blushed even harder, "U-Um Sanchez..aren't you going to get dressed?" "Can you do it for me please?" He pouted. "Fine~" Hayi walked towards Sanchez with his uniform, she tugged his shirt off, she stared at his bare skin, she couldn't take her eyes off his abs. Sanchez coughed causing Hayi to blush, she clearred and glided the school unifrom on him and started buttoning it up. Hayi stared at his pants and blushed.."Sanchez you change into your pants yourself, okay?" Hayi said embarasse, Sanchez chuckled and agreed.

After they were both done getting ready they ran back downstairs, they walked outside and walked towards one of Sanchez's cars. 

Hayi POV

 School is slowly killing us, textbooks are made from paper, paper are made from tree, we need trees for oxygen. Thus, school is killing us. ''I hate school," I whispered under my breath. I sighed as I took notes for my next week exams, I stopped for a second to stretch, as I was stretching I heard some girls talking. "Hey, did you hear? This pack called Silver or something is planning to live with the Blue Moon Pack for a few months, I wonder if theres going to be any cute boy~" My body froze when I heard  what they said, "N-no... it cant be..it's probaby another pack," I assured myself. 

DING DONG DANG 

The bells rang through the school signaling our break time, I stood up from my seat and walked towards Sanchez's class. I arrived to his classroom, my eyes curiously looked around the room searching for a specific person. My eyes beamed with happiness when I found hiim. I ran towards hiim and gave him a huge hug, "Whoa~" Sanchez said surprised, I giggled at his reaction. "Oh Sanchez I have a question," I pouted. "Hm~?" "Well so I heard a few girls talking in my class about another pack living with us for a few months.. is that true?" "Oh yea! The Silver Moon pack is planning to live with us, they're pack house was burned down by rouges..so~ theyre going to live with us until it's finished getting built. Their alpha is also one of my close childhood friends," he replied back with a grin. I felt my face go pale as I processed what Sacnhez said. "T-The Silver M-Moon P-ack?" I stuttered, "Yup."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Herroooo~

I know i said i wouldn't update but I really feelt guilty so i decided to rewrite everything and try to remember all things that i wrote:3 I hope you like it! I DIDNT EDIT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!