Chapter 3

Why?

No One Pov

The wind brushed through her luscious golden brown hair, sweat dripped down her pale face, she stopped abrutly to calm her body down. she closed her eyes and shifted into her gorgeous wolf. She stood on her four paws and started dashing through the woods, as she was running she smelled the border line, she needed to pass the border line, she had to stay as far as possible from her old pack and her mate. She came closer and closer, her fear becoming wider and wider. If any other pack saw her they would kill her because she was a rouge. Her paws landed on the border lines, she stood still looking around making sure no one would see her, after checking she continued running but she heard foot-steps, this wasnt good news; the person behind her was going faster and faster. Hayi sped up trying her best to run away. Hayi yelped in pain when she twisted one of her paws, she layed there in pain; she tried her best to get back up, she needed to escape. She looked around and froze when she stared at another pair of black eyes, he was a wolf. He growled and pinned her down, it seemed as if he was waiting for someone to come; someone was walking through the woods, each step becoming louder and louder. There was fear going across Hayi's eyes, but she immeadiatly forgot about the fear, her eyes widened as her eyes came in contact with a vampire, his eyes blood-shot red and black as ink. something was weird about him though, he wasn't 100% a vampire..he's a mix.  

     "Mate"

Hayi's Pov

"D-did he just say mate?!" I thought.."Mine, my mate." he whispered. He ran towards the me and ripped off the wolf from me. "Don't ing touch her." he growled. "Y-yes Alpha" he bowed his head down and backed away from me and the..alpha. The alpha got on his knees and hugged me possesively, my round eyes widened in shock as a huge bolt went through my body. He can't be my mate, right? I already have a mate.. whats going on? My heart was pumping so hard against my chest, it was thumping so hard it felt like drums beating right next to me. How..How is this possible? 

I soon came back to reality, his cold eyes were staring right back into my eye; his red lips slightly rose up into a smirk. "Oh god, not another cocky mate..what if he rejects me like Myungs-" Pain suddenly shot through my heart, he was doing it again, tears slid down my pink cheeks, my hands were squezing my chest, I felt like I was in a room with no oxygen at all, the pain was so terrible it felt like I was dying. It hurts so much, I screamed in pain as my vision started to blur, everything slowly went black, my eyes rolled back as I fell unconsious.

 

Myungsoo POV

 I slowly walked back home, "I hope she is okay." I walked towards the pack house and decided to go to Hayi's room to see how she was doing. I arrived to my destination, a white old door stood in front of him. He gently knocked on the door waiting for a response, but..there was nothing. Something was wrong, he had a bone chilling thought.."She wouldn't leave right?" my hands reach for the door nob, I turned the door nob and pushed it open, the room was dead silent, everything was all over the place, drawers opened up and the window wide open. I looked around the room, searching, she wouldn't leave me. she.. she can't leave me. "My mate!" he screamed in pain. He slamed his fist into the wall and ran back downstairs, I looked around and grabbed the school and dragged her into my room.

 

Hayi POV

 My eyelids slowly started rising up, everything was blurry but everything focused when someone held my hands, I felt goosebumps all over my body, I turned my head towards my left to see who was holding on to me. My eyes widened as I remembered, my second mate; he stared at me in relief, "Are you okay?" he asked in worry. "I'm fine, thank you," I replied back as i sat up on the bed. He let go of my hands, I was for some reason dissapointed, I wanted him to hold on to me as long as possible. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys~

I'm so sorry for taking so long, i got frustrated and stressed out..i wrote this chapter a week ago but it got deleted..and i have finals this week..on the last week of school.-. help me...anywho i hope you like it and thank you~