chapter 9

Why?

Hayi POV

"Mom?" I asked in the darkness.

"Mom?" I asked again but louder.

Suddenly the darkness was changed into a beautiful room but the beautiful pastel wall was ruined with a thick red liquid splattered across the room. I began to have chills as I walked around the room. As I was walking something caught my eyes as i was looking around. I found a little box on the floor, I kneeled down to pick up the box and noticed that there was a small blue button on the top. I slowly glided my finger towards the button and gently pressed it down. Suddenly my mother was standing in front of me, but it wasn't her..it was a hologram.

"Hayi I must warn you.. They are coming for you, by the time you get this message I will already be gone, they are coming for me and you. I hear them outside my room, someone poisoned me from using my powers to escape to safety.. I'm so sorry for not being able to be with you as a mother.. forgive me." My mother spoke in panic. 

"Find your Father before it is too late. You must take my throne, you need to learn how to use your powers quickly, my dear. Someone in your pack will betray you. Not one but two. Do not trust anyone." 

"Mum what are you talki-" I was cut off by a bone chilling scream.

"I love you hayi..please forgive me..and don't trust anyone. leave your pack now. You must go find your teacher." 

My eyes shot open as i sat up on my bed, i felt cold sweats dripping from my forehead, drenching my clothing. My breathing was hard as I looked around my room with frantic eyes, I searched for my mother but i had no luck. I shut my eye close, trying to calm down.

Suddenly i felt my oxygen get limited, my eyes flew wide open. My face went pale as I was face to face with a black transparent figure but the only face feature he had was white bead eyes and a wide smile. The thing's hands wrapped around my neck, cutting off the oxygen from entering my lungs. I finally realised what was happening and threw the figure off me. I quickly stood up and shifted into my angel, as i shifted my mind went blank but I knew what i had to do to get rid of the black figure. I quickly stood up on both of my feet and stared right back at the figure. My eyes went pure white as i stared into the figure's eyes. I began to murmur words in a different language, my voice became louder and louder. The figure face began to melt as if it was a wax painting that was held above a candle. The figure began to scream out words in a different language but i was somehow able to understand each and everyword that came out of the figure's mouth.

"You shall die! I must take your powers to become the ruler of the supernatural world!" He screamed in pain and anger. The figure dissapeared into the thin air. Everything was quiet as if nothing had happened.

I leaned against the wall and calmed myself down. After letting everything sink in i shifted back into my human form and began to do what i was told by my mother. I grabbed my duffle bag and began to throw my clothes in there. I grabbed a paper and pen and began to write a letter for Sanchez and the rest of the pack.

As I was about to jump out of my window i heard my bedroom door open. I looked back at the door and saw Jongin staring right at me. 

"Hayi what are you doing?!" he yelled.

my eyes widened in shock.

" Be quiet Jongin!" I whispered/screamed.

He dashed towards me and hugged me.

"please dont leave us..don't leave me..." 

he stared at me as i saw love and pain in his eyes. When his skin came in contact with me my heart began to beat quickly,

"What the hell why is this happening?!'' i screamed in my head. 

Suddenly i felt a pair of soft lips on mine. My eyes became even wider as i finally understood what happened. I quickly pulled away,

" Jongin! Don't do this! Your mate!!" 

"My Mate is DEAD. She is not in this world anymore." He said

"How could you do this Jongin? You loved her.."

" I did love her.. when she died I wanted to kill myself..but you were always there for me..You are my second chance.."

"I'm sorry Jongin.. I can't do this to her. Bye." 

"No. You're not going anywhere without me." 

I stared at him in confusion, he suddenly jumped out the window and landed perfectly on his two feet.

'Oh God..' I thought

I followed Jongin and landed on my two feet aswell.

I closed my eyes and commanded my inner self to shift into a wolf, my clothing ripped to shreds as my bones shifted into a wolf. I stared at Jongin and realised he had already shifted. We both stared at each other for a split second and dashed towards the woods. 

"Cut all the mindlink connection with the pack. Now." I commanded

"okay"

I felt a zap of pain in our head as we cut the connection with the pack. I then connected with Jongin only,

"We need to find my father, he will help me."

Jongin nodded in response.

we began to head east to go to the WereWolf Kingdom.

As we were running i felt someone watching us but i just brushed it off and continued zipping through the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERRROOOO

you guys probably hate me for not uploading;_; 

I'm so sorryT.T i just had a really big family problem..

This chapter was really rushed so it didnt turn out how i wanted it to be...oh well ill fix it later and let you guys know^^ 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50 SUBSS i know thats not a lot but it means so much to me.^•^

Why do you think Hayi heart started beating for Jongin? 

Who are the two people that will betray her?

Who is her teacher? 

OH I FORGOT TO ASK

this is a awkward question but..i got private msges asking if i can make this story into rated m..should I? I'm not sure.. You guys should decidee..

 

I DID NOT EDIT YET FORGIVE MEH T.T