Chapter 1

Why?

  Lee Hi POV

"No! Mom and Dad don't leave me!!" I screamed as I awoke from my nightmare, my clothing was drowned in sweat, and tears brimmed my eyes. I sighed and walked out of my room/attic. My legs took me to a familiar, old, white door, I twisted the nob and walked in. I stripped my damp clothes from my body and took a quick shower, when I finished I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my pale body and walked back to my room to change, but when I was in front of my room I smelled a very very familiar scent. My eyes widened in fear "No please, no..Not today" I felt my tears about to let lose again. I hated crying, it made me look so weak and pathetic..maybe thats why everyone bullied me. They wanted to see me break, it was their entertainment and they thought it was fun to break someone. I sighed and shakily walked into the room, as soon as I walked in I felt extreme pain to my stomach, I whimpered as he kept kicking and punching me. ''Its all your fault, my mom and dad died because of you, you !'' He screamed and kicked me harder, I didnt cry or scream for help I just whimpered, if I wake any of the other pack members they would join in with my brother. After several more beating he finally left the room, I layed on the cold woodened floor and thought about everything. They were my parents too, I suffered as much as you did, I tried many sucide attempt..everyone told me it was my fault. They bullied, tortured and touch me where no one should ever touch, I hated it, I hated them.

 I stood up but lost my balance and landed on the floor, I wimpered and tried to get up again, thankfully I was able to stand back up without falling back on the cold woodened floor. I quickly changed into black undergarments, a navy blue shirt and leggings; I put my hair in a messy bun, applied some makeup and ran down the stairs to the kitchen. I made breakfast for the pack members, and a little for me to eat. I quickly ate and set up the table for the pack member. I walked out of the pack house and started walking towards college I attended, it took about 20 minutes to finally reach the three story high, school. I stood up straight and had a blank face, "Here I come, Hell"

_______________________

 

DING DONG DANG DONG

I jollted up from my seat, frightened from the loud bell, I cursed under my breath and sat back down on my desk. As i was about to lay my head back on the desk I saw a little blue folded paper. I grabbed the paper and unfolded it, "Meet me there, i got something for you :3" ~Halla and Jongin.  I stood back up and went to go look for my best friends. I walked around the crowded hallway, finally arriving at the destination, I lifted up the mat and took the key. I sliped the key through the key hole, it glidded in so perfectly; I twisted the door nob and pushed open the door. My legs took me to the back of the roof, there stood my best friend Halla and Jongin. As soon as we made eye contact her eyes beamed with joy. 

"Happy birthday!!!" I looked at them very confused..todays my birthday?? "Did you forget again?" she chuckled..I nervously grinned. "pshhh no...I-I didnt forget" Halla and Jongin laughed and hugged me, "Oh! I forgot heres your gift. I hope you like it" He handed me a a small box, my hands went towards the opening and pushed it open. My eyes beamed with happiness. It was a charm bracelet with a wolf, angel wing, a bat, and a star. "Thank you so much! I love it!!" Halla called my name and handed me a big gift bag. "Oh god!! you didnt have to! Thank you!!" I glidded my slim finger towards the opening of the gift bag and grabbed the first thing that was inside, I lifted it up to get a better view of it. it was a cute little wolf with blue eyes. My eyes beamed with happiness, I absolutely love stuffed animals! Especially wolves!! I looked around the bag more and my eyes came in contact with a red velvet box. I picked it up and carefully opened it, my eyes widened. "H-how did you get this?" my eyes brimmed with tear..it was a necklace that had a silver star. My mom gave it to me before she died but one of the pack member stole it from me saying I didnt deserve it. "I secretly went into Sulli's room to get the necklace back, it means so much to you! I just had to get it ba-" Halla was interrupted, I gave her a big hug. " I ing love you..thank you" She smiled and hugged me back. "Wait! Todays your 18 birthday!! You're going to shift and find your mate!!" Halla eyes beamed with happiness and hope that you'll find a mate that will protect you from all the harsh things that has been going on in your life. I smiled and hoped that I'll find a mate that will love me forever and protect me. As I tilted my head towards Jongin I noticed that his eyes had something in it: pain, anger, possesiveness and jealousy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 After School

I happily walk back home with Jongin and Halla, "Thank you guys for today, you guys are the best!" I cheered. Jongin and Halla chuckled and stared at me as if I was a little kid that had just recieved an ice cream. As I was skipping back home I smelt a very addivtive aroma, I stopped in my tracks and sniffed the air, it smelled like mint and the winter woods. I imeadiately fell in love with the scent, my legs started to move again but in a different direction from the pack house. Jongin and Halla stared at Hayi in confusion..."What the fu-" Halla muffeled Jongin voice and shussed him. "Shut up and follow her...I think she found her mate." Jongin eyes darkened..his wolf was getting jealous "she's mine" he whispered under his breath.

I kept following the addictive scent, the scent became stronger and stronger..but the closer I came, the more I started to smell cheap perfume. I became nervous, I had very negative thought going through me.."No way..my mate wouldn't that..right?" She assured herself that her mate wouldn't do that. Her legs stopped right in front of the entrance of the woods. My face became pale as I heard moans and other ual sounds. I forced myself to walk closer to where the noise was coming from. "N-no...this can't be happening.." I whispered in shock. Suddenly the two people having it, tilted their head as soon as they heard me speak. My mate stared at me in shock and happiness but it soon turned to hatred, he got up on his two feet and changed back into his clothes. He grabbed my wrist, digging his nails into me and dragged me further into the woods leaving the school . 

He dropped my wrist and stared at me in disgust. 

"Why are you my mate, I hate you. Out of everyone here, the Moon Goddess chose you to be my mate. How can I be mates with a pathetic, weak, omega wolf." He said with anger.  

I stood there, every word he said felt like daggers piercing my heart, my vision slowly started to blur, I tried my best to blink the tears away but the more I blinked the more I wanted to spill my tears. A salty teardrop flowed down my face, It hurts so much, why is he doing this to me? Why?

  "I Kim Myungsoo, Alpha of the Silver Moon pack rejects you, Lee Hayi as my mate." 

I felt pain run through my whole body, my legs soon lost balance and my body fell to the cold winter wood floor, I screamed to the Moon Goddess, the scream was filled with pain, anger and sadness. He looked at me with pitiful eyes, I hated it. Wasn't meeting your mate suppose to be the best thing of your life? I suppose  not... my eyesight soon became dark, everything around me was getting blurry, I heard a loud ring, causing a headache. It hurts so much...I soon fell into darkness; feeling no pain.

 "You peice of , I hate that you're my brother, Myungsoo" Jongin yelled. He lifted me up and used his wolf power to take me straight to the pack house. "You are a ing for doing that to her, do you even know how excited she was to meet her mate? You piece of trash" Halla yelled. She ran back to the entrance of the woods, following Jongin.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note~

Hey guys! I'm so sorry.....its pretty bad.-. i'll try even harder for the next chapter! oh and if there is any mistakes i am so sorry! I probably missed it while editingT-T anywho if you have any questions please comment or privately contact me if yoou want :3

Thank you~:3