Chapter 2

Why?

 No One POV

Jongin ran as fast as possible to get Hayi home, her body was burning up in his freezing cold hands, the winter weather didnt even cool her over-heating body down. He zipped through the wood, dodging the branches, holes, and big rocks; finally the pack house soon came into Jongins view. 

Jongin ran straight to his room, he was NOT going to take a sick person up to an attic that is as cold as the weather outside. He layed her body down onto his soft cozy bed unlike Hayi, which was hard as a wood plank. Jongin quickly ran into his restroom to get the first aid kit, he quickly opened it and got some pain killer pills. He lifted Hayi's body halfway to give her the medicine, as soon as she swallowed the medicine she slowly stopped whimpereing. Halla burst into Jongins room. "Oh my god, is Hayi okay!?'' she asked in a hurry ''Yea she'll be fi-" Jongin was cut off from a deafning scream. ''She's about to shift!'' Halla screamed ''Get her out of the ing room. Take her outside now!'' 

Jongin carried Hayi bridal style and ran down the stairs heading towards the backyard. ''h-help me..p-please. It hurts s-so much,'' Hayi cried. a second later there was an ear piercing scream, Jongin and Halla stared at Hayi not knowing what to do. Their eyes widened in horror when they saw Hayi bone turning and twisting in irregular ways. Jongin and Halla shifting was never this bad their bones didnt turn or twist the way Hayi's did. Hayi screamed in pain, yelling and crying. 

Finally after a painful thirty minutes she finished shifting, Jongin and Halla eyes sparkled in amazement. ''Y-your wolf is so beautiful..'' Jongin whispered. Hayi stood up on her four paws, trying to keep her balance, Halla and Jongin was amazed. Her fur was a gorgeous silver color with a tint of red, her tail had an ombre affect, from a light red tint to a more pigmented red, but the thing that left them speechless was her eyes. They were a mixture of bright red, gray, and purple. "Go for a run Hayi, let all your stress out," Jongin said, as soon as those word came out of his mouth Hayi bolted towards the woods.

__________________________________________

No Ones POV

 Hayi stopped in front of a small pond, she went towards it to get a sip of water, but as soon as her eyes came in contact with the water she saw her reflection... "No way.." Hayi thought. "How can an omega wolf have such beautiful fur?" omegas usually had brown or a beige colored fur, she went back towards the pond, she stared back at her reflection, she had happiness sparkling in her eyes until she realised that she has been rejcted. ''Hey its okay Hayi,'' someone whispered. Hayi jumped in shock "Who was that?!" hayi asked. "I'm your wolf silly" she chuckled "I'm Autumn, i am your wolf" 

Hayi was speechless, no one told me that i will be able to comunicate with my wolf, she cleared "Oh I'm Hayi.'' Suddenly Hayi body froze, she fell to the floor whimpering. "m-my mate is doing it, with someone else right now," she cried. "honey get back up, we're leaving. You wont feel any pain from our mate if we move to a different loccation far from your mate'' Autumn whispered in a soothing voice. hayi stood back up on her four thin and weak legs, She started sprinting back towards the pack house, to her room. When she arrived into her room she shifted back into a human. Hayi grabbed her duffle bag and packed all the things she would need to survive. 

After she packed everything she jumped out the window landing perfectly on her two feet, she looked back and a tear escaped her eyes, "Mom, Dad I'l come back..I promise"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERROO~

IM SO SORRYT~T i was so busy so i wasnt able to upload another chapter;-; forgive meh....ill make the chapters longer! I havent edited yet T_T