Chapter Nine : Now !

The Sound You need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It Has been a while now since Kai , Byeol , Chan Yeol , Min Young and Baek Hyun became friends  They started to spend alot of time together . The feelings that Kai has for Byeol started to become stonger . He was sure now that he likes her . He cares about her  He hates it when she falls or gets hurt . He loves making her laugh and seeing her smile . The first thing he wants to see every moring is her face . Coming to school stopped being suffocating like before . Now he can't wait to get there and be with her . The only problem is that he doesn't know if she consider him more than a friend . Sometimes , he catches her looking at him secretly and he always sees sadness in her eyes whenever she says goodbye to him . He thought that maybe this means that she likes him and hates the time that she spends away from him like he does . Time stopped to have meaning when they aren't together. When she's not around life becomes Soundless and dull .

"I really need to confess my feelings to her " he told himself , "It' s now or never "

- Good moring Kai ! said Chan Yeol while throwing his arm around Kai's shoulders ,

- Good morning Chan !

- Good morning guys ! said Baek Hyun 

- Good morning ! 

- What's the matter Kai ? , said Chan , you look pre-occupied ?!

- I can't stand being just her friend . I need more ! said Kai .

- At last ! said Baek Hyun ; we thought that you would never admit your feelings for Byeol ! So are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter