Chapter Ten : Tears !

The Sound You need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Why can't I go in ?! said Kai 

- Only Family is allowed ! said the nurse ; So behave and leave , please ! 

- Get out of my way !

- Calm down Kai , said Baek Hyun while trying to hold him back 

- What are you doing ?! said Chan Yeol , They will kick us out if you don't stop !

- I need to see her . No one is telling us anything ! said Kai and crushed on the floor and took his head between his hands .

The doctor went out of the room . Hearing the footsteps , Kai stood up ! This is his chance to get some information ! 

- Kai ?! said the doctor , What are you doing here ? ! 

- Uncle !!!! oh !!! uncle !!! Please ! How's Kim Byeol ? You are her doctor right ? Please uncle I need to know ! I need to see her ! said Kai with a voice choked with tears .

His uncle grapped his hand and took him to a corner away from the rest of his friends . 

- Please Uncle ! said Kai again ! What's wrong with her ? Can You at least tell me that ! I'm dying here ! Please ! 

- It's Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and her heart is very unstable . It can kill her any moment . I'm sorry Kai for your friend . 

- This can't be ! She said she was fine ! She even said that her parents did a full check up on her ! You must be wrong Uncle ! 

- The progression of this illness is slow and can last for years for some patients . But it can also get worse suddenly . Last time she was fine . We didn't expect it to get worse this fast . 

- I don't believe you ! said Kai trembeling , Check her again ! Do the tests again ! Please ! 

- I'm sorry Kai ! 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes and saw him sitting next to me . My hand was between his hands against his forehead . 

- Kai ! I said , You are here ! 

He lifted his head and looked at me .

- Hi ! Byeol ! Yes I am here ! I'm here w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter