Chapter Eleven : Things I couldn't say !

The Sound You need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Kai , 

For the THINGS I COUNDN'T SAY , I am writing this letter to you .

Before meeting you , all i wanted is to continue to live my life , no matter how short it would be , as normal as i can . Even if that meant to have a soundless life .

Then you happened and you filled my world with different sounds . You filled it with laughing sound , crying sound , noisy sound when we fought , and most importantly you gave me THE SOUND THAT I NEEDED , the sound of a heart beating for me with love . 

I felt peaceful and secure while being with you . You were the person whom i could fall for without being scared . Even if it was difficult , you made my life more colorful and lively . I would never have asked for more . You made me Happy .

Min Young was right about you being my Hero . You  have saved me in every possible way a person can be saved . 

I hope for the pain you felt and would feel to be gone and only for good memories to stay . I hope that you will remember me with a smile cause you have the most amazing smile i have ever seen in my whole life . Never lose it . . 

I hope you would meet someone good , someone who will always be there for you , and be loved .

I am sorry ! 

I am thankful ! 

 I love you ! 

                                                                                                                                                                                       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter