Chapter Eight : Not Allowed !

The Sound You need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm going to be late to school  ! Ahhhh !I need  to hurry ! I shouldn't have over selpt ! 

- Awww ! Why do I always  have to fall ?! 

- Are you okay ?! let me help you !

- Oh ! Kai ! Good morning ! I said while taking his hand to stand up but i almost fell again if he didn't catch me !

- I think that i sprained my ankle ! I said .

- Oh!!! What a romantic scene early in the morning ! said Chan Yeol joking 

- Good morning ! said Beak Hyun , What's wrong ??

- She fell and sprained her ankle , said Kai ; she needs to go to the infermory . 

He looked at me and asked : Can you walk ?  I tried to but It was so painful that i screamed .

- Guys can you take my bag with you , I will take her to see the school's nurse !

-Ya sure ! Go ahead ! Take care of her ! we will tell the teacher that you would be late ! 

Kai nailed down and asked me to get on his back so he can carry me . I put my arms around his neck and leaned on him . He stood up and carried me . I have never been carried like this before . It's a strange feeling . His back was wide and warm . I like it ! 

Once arrived , Kai put me on the bed and said :

 - I'll wait with you for the nurse to come then i'lll go to class . Does it hurt alot ?!

- A bit ! thank you for carrying me ! It seems that whenever i fall you are always there to help me ! Sorry for causing trouble ! 

- That's okay I don't mind helping you ! I just wish that you wouldn't fall this much ! I don't like you being hurt ! 

What ?! What did he just say ?! He doesn't like me being hurt ! My heart needs to calm down seriously ! If i continue to be like this i'll end up having a heart attack .

Just then the nurse came and Kai had to leave !

- Yaaaa ! Kim Byeol ! Did Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter