Chapter Seven : Small Steps !

The Sound You need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

" Want to have lunch together ?? If yes come to the rooftop ! Kai " 

I' ve read the message over and over again ! Should I go ? We are friends now , so what's wrong with having lunch together ? His friends will be there too ! 

- Aigoooo ! Dozing off again ! said Min Young 

Should I tell her about the message ? No ! she will start saying crazy stuff as ususal ! i better not tell her for now ! 

- ohhh ! I lack some good sleep ! I said , Min young , I have something to do over lunch ! So Sorry i won't stay and have it with you today ! 

- Something ? What do you have to do ? 

Damn ! she has to know everthing all the time ! I can't lie to her she's my best friend and i didn't tell her yet that i'm going to be friends with Kai . 

- I'll tell you about it later on ! Promise ! 

- Okay ! 

I took my lunch box and left . Once arrived at the rooftop , I saw him sitting on the floor with his eyes closed ! i started walking towards him and he opened his eyes and looked at me !

- Hi ! he said while smiling , 

- Hi !  I looked around searching for his friends but they were not here . Where is your friends ?!

- They had something to do and i don't like to eat alone so i asked you to come ! said Kai ; I'm glad that you came ! And he smiled again .

Okay ! This is awkward ! I sat down next to him and opened my lunch box and started eating and he did the same ! 

- Ah ,! I said , How did u get my number ?!

- i saved it when i fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter