Chapter Four : She's Different !

The Sound You need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at her laying in the infermory's bad , kai felt relieved that she's okay now . Did she get hurt falling on him ? Did he grab her too hard ? Everytime he meets her she gets out the worst of him . 

Flash back 1 :

He remembered the first time he saw her . He was on his way to class with girls as always whispering : Look Kai is here ! oh! He's so handsome ! I wish he would look my way just once !  Pfff !

"So annoying !" he said to himself  . "Can't they just leave me alone ! Just for a day ! I'm so sick and tired of this daily drama ! "

And then he saw her stading with her friend close to the window laughing and tapping her friend's shoulder ! she looked so beautiful ! He could not take his eyes off her ! 

"Who's this girl ?? he asked himself , I don't think that i have seen her before or maybe i didn't notice her . Ya ! Certainly i didn''t cause i don't notice girls usually they notice me ! "

Maybe her friend saw him looking at her cause she suddenly turned her head and looked at him !

"Okay not even a smile for me ! Maybe she does not like me like the other ones ! "

As he passed by , he could hear her say to her friend : He was looking ! So what ?? ! I dont care ! 

Her friend said : Yah ! Kim Byeol ! He never looks at anygirl ! But he looked at you ! you should be happy about that no ?! The most popular boy in the whole school is noticing you ! 

"So her name is Kim Byeol  . Nice ! "

Something is different about this girl ! He just felt it ! She's different ! 

Flash back 2 : 

This is perfect ! he said to himself ; I can rest for a bit here until gym class would be over !

He's glad that he skipped it today . The weather is so hot . He was sleeping under a tree enjoying  its shades when he felt someone tripping on his foot and falling.

OOOOPS ! she said , AYYYY ! It hurts ...! 

He opened his eyes to find HER on the ground ! Such a stupid girl . Can't she watch out where she's walking ! Oh wait ! She's that girl ! All he could do was staring at her ! Out of all people ; it had to be her ! And now after what he said she will think that he's rude !

Why should I care anyway !!!!

- Who are you calling stu.... ! she said but never finished her sentence ! Hahaha ! I'm not the only one to be surprised then ! Good !

- You ! Who else ! Just forget it and keep going !  

Oh no ! why did i say that ! Now forsure she will think that im a rude person ! Damn it ! WHO CARES ! Just go back to sleep ! 

Flash back 3 :

Somthing was vibrating ! His handphone maybe . He put his hand in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter