Chapter Three : Stop The Pain !

The Sound You need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why should it be my turn to get the papers today ?! I don't feel like moving  . My body hurts . 

 Carrying heavy pile of papers which blocked my view , i tried to hurry back to class and just when i arrived upstairs my foot slipped ! I 'm going to die ! Help ! 

Just then someone grabbed my hand and pulled me so hard that we both ended up falling on the ground with me crushing on top of him  and papers flying all over the place ! i'll have to pick them up now ! i knew it from the start , this was not my lucky day ! 

- Awww ! 

-Ohhh sorry !

i forgot that i was laying on someone ! 

- Sorry ! , i said again .

i stood up and offered my hand to my rescuer to help him stand up !

Oh ! No ! Not him again ! Kai !!!  I felt my anger of last time starting again ! Okay i need to calm down ! He just saved me ! Just thank him and go  .

- Sorry again ! Thank you for saving me ! Are you hurt anywhere ?! ,i said .

I lift up my eyes to look at him . He was starring at me with  a an expression on his face that i could not understand . oh maybe he's hurt ! 

- yah ! are you hurt? ! i said and started searching for traces of blood or bruises or anything without noticing that i was touching him all over ! oh snap ! what am i doing ! 

i took a step backwards out of embrassement but he grabbed my hand again yelling with a cracked voice :

- STUPID ! Do you want to fall again and get hurt !, he sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter