Unforgettables

But...I Love Her!

Hai guys! I've read in the comments that some of you were confused on some parts of my story and I would like to clarify them. Hoya is the boss of the two guys that kidnapped Naeun named Sungyeol and Dongwoo. Then the master or the one that's in charged of everything is Taemin. Sorry for the confusion and I will try my best to make it not as confusing for the rest of then content of this story. :)

 

Previously...

At that moment, the master and the guy are done talking and the boss was shocked. He was traumatized that his master doesn't remember anything. He needs his master though. He was the one that taught him everything and made him the person he was today.

Boss: Taemin hyung, please remember. It's Hoya. Sungyeol and Dongwoo will bring you back here to remenise your memories back together.

Now...

*Flashback*

It was when Taemin first moved in his adopted family's house. Taemin had to go to school the next day. It was his first day and he was really nervous. He didn't want to meet anyone he regretted. When the homeroom teacher told him to come in and introduce himself, everyone saw that he was really handsome and cute especially the girls. Taemin thought he was having a great day so far but only to encounter something he never wanted to see again. It was during lunchtime and everyone was at the cafeteria chatting up all the latest news, gossips, and rumours. Taemin decided to give himself a tour of the school and when he reached the school's playground, he saw three guys getting beat up to death by these seniors in the school.

Bully 1: Yo Hoya! Aren't you pathetic!? -slaps face repeatedly but not hard- You think you'll be a great dancer! You can never dance better than me, you got that, loser?! F**kin' back off! Dancing is my specialty, not yours! Go find yourself another talent! Maybe it could be a talent where you at everything. 

Bully 2: And you, Dongwoo! Why do you look so gay? Stop trying to look like a hipster with your ugly hat and bandana! You think you're rapping is good?! My a**! You can't rap sh**, you stupid idiot! You're too stupid to know how to rap, I mean you don't even talk in class so why would you rap, huh? -pokes his head hard- Use your head dumba**!

There was another kid named Sungyeol that was also a target. People teased the three of them telling them they're wannabes and they try too hard. No one liked them. When Taemin saw that the three guys were getting bullied, he wanted to help them but he also didn't want to interfere so he just watched from a afar.

As Taemin was watching them, one of the bullies pulled out a knife and that was what triggered Taemin to stop them. The little boy ran at the bully and jumped on him.

"Hey! Get off of me you stupid kid! You want me to stab you!" yelled the bully.

"I don't care! You've gone too far! Stop hurting them!" *looks at Hoya, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol* "Run! Go!" yelled Taemin.

The three boys ran away as fast as they can to get help. The bully managed to get Taemin off his back and said, "Oh you're dead now". Taemin was scared but for some odd reason, confidence was taking over him and he fely himself lifting his leg. He had kicked the bully in the face, making the bully fall back. The other 2 bullied saw what Taemin had done and was getting ready to beat him up when the teacher and principal saw everything. Justice has been served. Hot and sweet. Taemin got up and wiped off the dirt off him when Hoya, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol came up to Taemin to thank him. After everything that has happened, this marks the first day of their friendship. The 3 guys would protect Taemin from everything.

*Flashback ends*

Staring at the hospitalized Taemin, the 3 guys stood up and went to Taemin. They hope that Taemin is going to be okay. They bid their goodbyes as they head out of their way. Suddenly, Taemin opened his eyes and said, "Wait".....

 

 

Hey guys! Wow it's been a long time since I've last updated this. I'm sorry for the long wait. I'm not even going to make excuses but I am truly sorry for the long wait. No excuses. I'm truly sorry again.