Meeting Each Other's Families Part 1

But...I Love Her!

Mom: Naeun-ah! Wake up! Your father and I have some announcements to tell you!

Naeun: -sniff sniff- I don't wanna hear it! I don't care anymore!

Naeun's mom goes to her room and sits on the edge of her bed.

Mom: Naeun-ah, please get up. 

At this moment, Naeun's dad comes up and enters Naeun's room.

Dad: Naeun-ah, your mother and I have decided that you should go meet your "soon-to-be" husband. Please get ready. We will meet you downstairs.

Naeun: Appa, I don't wanna go. I don't feel so good.

Mom: Wae? Are you hurt? Do you have a fever? Tell umma.

Naeun's mom feels her forehead but Naeun was not sick at all.

Mom: I know you don't want to meet your future husband but you're gonna have to meet him somehow. Come on, sweety. It's now or then. Why not just get it over with?

Naeun: Umma, you don't understand and you don't fully know him. I don't wanna talk about it. I'm still not gonna go.

Naeun's mom then got frustrated and pulls Naeun up by the arm and gave her the look of if you don't do as I say, you will regret it.

Naun: Fine fine! But you guys have to be by my side for the whole duration of the meet-up. If you leave me at one point, I'll call one of my friends to come.

Naeun's parents agreed but felt a bit uncomfortable about Naeun inviting a friend since it was a private matter that's mostly focused on Naeun and Taemin.

After that conversation, Naeun gets up to get ready. She didn't want to impress Taemin in any way possible so she wore something very casual. Maybe a little too casual. She decided to wear a white t-shirt, black Addidas leggings, and sneakers. To finish it off, she decided to put her hair in a bun. After getting ready, Naeun goes downstairs only to meet her parents and her parents gave her a shocked expression on their face.

Mom: Son Naeun! How dare you wear this outfit? This is not formal! Do you want to embarrass us?! Go change now!!

Naeun: Umma, it's okay. It's just for one day. I-

At that moment, Naeun's mom grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her upstairs to Naeun's room. She closes the door and opens Naeun's closet. She picked out a dress that looked like this:  http://image.dhgate.com/albu_353539655_00-1.0x0/y-lace-dress-casual-dress-women-039-s.jpg

Naeun's mom told her to put it on and after that, Naeun wore these white lacey tennis shoes. (They look like this:  https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/6614186/il_570xN.302206941.jpg)

After completing the whole outfit, Naeun looked pretty. Naeun's mom put some make-up on her and curled her hair into waves. She was now presentable. They both went downstairs and Naeun's dad looked at Naeun with awe.

Dad: You look so pretty now! Honey, you did an amazing job!

Mom: Well, that's what I do. I'm part of the designer department at our company so this is my specialty.

Naeun: Alright, alright. Can we go now?

Her parents agreed and they get in the car. The driver greeted them and drove to their destination. In the car, Naeun was so nervous and scared at the same time. She kept thinking about Taemin. What is he her again? She doesn't want that to happen at all and is breaking down to cold sweats. Eventually Naeun's mom saw and held her hand. She held out a napkin to Naeun and wiped her sweat. She didn't want Naeun to ruin the dress especially since it's a light color. After 10 minutes, they have arrived in front of the Lee mansion. It was really big and it looked like a house where royal people would live. The Son family got out of the car and walked to the gate. They rang the doorbell and since there was a camera recording them, the people in the mansion can see them clearly.

Mrs. Lee: Oh! The Son family! We are so glad you can come. You guys look stunning! Please come inside.

Mrs. Lee said at the telecom. The gates opened and the three walked their way to the main entrance. Mrs. Lee opened the door and saw them face-to-face.

Mrs. Lee: Welcome! Welcome! Please come in and make yourselves at home! Would you like some tea?

Mr. Son: Yes, we would like that.

The Son family steps inside and saw many luxurious things. All of them looked gorgeous but compared to their house, the Son believed that their house is better. After getting settled, Mrs. Lee gathered all her other family members. Soon enough, everyone was here. In the Lee family, there were the husband, the wife, and the two brothers, Taemin (the youngest) and Donghae (the oldest). Taemin goes to Naeun's school and was the guy that her. Donghae is 7 years older than Taemin and goes to the top college in Seoul and is the opposite of Taemin. He's kind, caring, funny and most of all, not a bully. He is always kind to everyone he meets even if they're mean to him.

After everyone has settled, Mrs. Lee starts the conversation.

Mrs. Lee: So Mr. and Mrs. Son. We are gathered here today to talk about our children's wedding that's going to be happen in about 6 months.

Mr. Son: Yes, Naeun-ah, come here and call Taemin.

Naeun: (-in her head-) I'm just gonna say, "My dad is calling you and then leave. Alright, here I go." -walks to Taemin- My dad is calling you.

Taemin: -smirks- Why are you talking to your future husband like that? It's not nice.

Taemin walks closer to Naeun until their faces meet. He looks at her from top to bottom.

Taemin: You look hot in that dress. I can't wait to marry you...hehe 

Naeun was starting to become scared so she walks away as fast as she could but Taemin grabbed her wrist and said, "Hey, what's the rush? Let's walk together" while smirking evilly. They both walked side-by-side to their parents while Naeun was feeling very uncomfortable. As they reached each other's parents, Naeun immediately ran to her parents since Taemin was caressing her back uncontrollably and it was making her feel very uncomfortable. 

Mr. Son: Naeun-ah, what do you think of Taemin?

Naeun: I don-

Taemin: She loves me already. We already knew each other since we go to the same school. She's in my homeroom so we're like best friends.

Naeun: Well-

Taemin: We might as well get married since we already know and like each other right?

At that moment, Naeun was starting to get pissed. Taemin had no right to control what she wanted to say especially when none of what he's saying is true. She has to speak up or else, she's really gonna marry him...

Naeun: Umma, appa. What Taemin is saying is a complete lie...HE ME AND GOT MY FRIENDS HURT!!

 

Haii guys! I'm back with another update. I hope you guys enjoyed the previous chapters and I hope you guys are reading my story well. Thank you so much to all of the subscribers and viewers for reading my story! I am very grateful for you alland I hope to see you in my next update! Annyeong!! Have an awesome day and if it's at night, I hope tomorrow is even better! :)