Expectation

But...I Love Her!

WRITER'S POV:

When Naeun, Chorong, Hayoung, Eunji, and Infinite (including Myungsoo) arrived in front of Naeun's house gates, there stood Taemin and a bunch of men ready to fight. Taemin was still pissed at what Myungsoo did to his face so he called a bunch of guys to avenge for him while he stays behind and watch. When the group saw what Taemin prepared, all the girls were scared but Infinite were all ready to fight. They had learned how to fight through learning together in a martial arts class. "GET THEM!!" shouted Taemin. The group of men leaped towards Infinite throwing punches at them but Infinite blocked them all with ease. Once they blocked their punch, they would be ready to punch them back which they did and they successfully injured them. They had all remembered what their sensei told them. A guy's weak points are their groin, neck, and face. The groin area and face, when hit, will be painful but if hit in the neck, it will hurt even more because that's where a few or one pulse points that is located so it would allow the opponent to throw not as hard punches and they will still win the fight. As Infinite continued to fight, almost all the men were wiped out by Infinite. But that was not all...Taemin had enough time to call three more guys but these guys were really strong. But instead of attacking Infinite, they would attack the girls. The two extra men went behind Naeun, Chorong, Eunji, and Hayoung's back to capture them with a substance in a cloth. Both of them wiped out two girls at the same time and carried them two at a time to a car where they were taken to a warehouse to face some torture. When Infinite looked bhind them, the girls were gone. The turned back and saw that Taemin was nowhere to be seen but luckily they found a note saying:

If you want to see them again, go to this address. It's wrtten on the bottom.

Be there, be square...in 15 minutes or their torture begins...

-You know who

At that moment, Infinite started started for their lives. The warehouse is about a mile and a half from where they are now so they ran quickly. 

Once they got to the warehouse, they had 2 minutes to spare. They knocked the door to find that the girls were all tied up. They ran to the girls to untie them while 3 of them defended for what's coming forth them. After untying the girls, there came a bunch of men that came out of the shadows carrying sticks and bats. "Seriously, this is a piece of cake! It's like those losers back there but with sticks. What bullsh**! Get ready for some fun cause I will kick your all your stupid a**es!" yelled Sungyeol. All of a sudden, all the men ran to Infinite with screams while the girls stayed back. "Leave! Or else you'll get hurt" yelled Sunggyu. "Bu oppa! What if you get hurt?" cried Hayoung. "I'll be okay, trust me. Trust oppa, okay?" Sunggyu replied. Hayoung didn't want to leave but the other girls pulled her to the door and all four girls started to run. They ran and ran untill they were at a location where they were familiar with. They decided to sit at a park bench waiting for Infinite to call so that they could meet up and go home. They were thinking if they were hurt. What if they're badly injured and that they weren't there? But it was not time to think negatively. They saw how they fight before when they were in front of Naeun's house and they were really good so they know that Infinite will come out alive.

Back at the fight with Infinite and the men...almost all the men were being wiped out. Some were really strong while some were easy to fight. The easy ones were like as if all you need to do is punch them and they'll be wiped out. Coming down to the last 3 men. Infinite was tired and just wanted to leave. Hoya then ran towards the big guy and tried to punch him in the face but the guy blocked Hoya's punch and punched Hoya's face instead. Hoya fell back in pain. Next was Myungsoo.He kicked the big guy but missed and was hit in the arm with the stick the man was holding. Then it was Dongwoo who was the best fighter amongst Infinite. He used a technique where he used multiple punches while defending himself to attack the guy. The guy fell unconscience after Dongwoo had attacked him. Dongwoo was so proud of himself and moved on to fight the rest of the two men with the rest of Infinite while Hoya and Myungsoo were injured. After 30 minutes of fighting, Infinite defeated the men and now they were trying to find Taemin. "Yah Lee Taemin! Get your a** out here if you want to fight as men. Don't be so scared!" yelled Sunggyu. "Well well well looks like you've defeated my men. Not bad but this is not over." Taemin said. Then Sunggyu ran towards Taemin and punched him in the stomach and said, "Do you ever know when to stop?! No right? THEN LEARN YOU A**HOLE!!!" After the fight, even though Myungsoo was badly injured, he decided to contact Naeun and told her that they were done fighting and wanted to know where they were. Naeun told him to meet at the park the girls and her were at. After 30 minutes, the group had met at the park benches. "Myungsoo! Hoya! What happened??" asked Eunji. "Do you guys want to go to the hospital?" asked Chorong. "That would be great." replied Myungsoo who was in pain with his right arm. 

At the hospital, the doctor took some X-Rays of Myungsoo's arm and the doctors looked at Hoya's nose to see if it was in bad condition. After a while the doctor spoke up and said, "Kim Myungsoo will be in a cast for 3 weeks while Lee Howon must not smell any fragrant smells since it can hurt the cells in his nose from healing. Fragrance like perfumes and candles" said the doctor. All 9 of them thanked the doctor before getting Myungsoo and Hoya to bring them home. It was already late and all they needed was rest. Thank goodness for them that it was Friday so all of them have time to rest before Monday begins. When the group came out of the hospital, they all said their good byes and went home separately. Infinite decided to take Myungsoo and Hoya back to their homes since they were still injured and the medication was making them weird so being the responsible leader Sunggyu is, he offered to take them home. As for the girls, Hayoung and Chorong walked home together since they lived close together and surprisingly, Naeun and Eunji lived near each other so they decided to walk home together as well. It was nice having somone walk home with you because who knows who or what is lurking out there at 8:30 at night.They could protect one another and the best part is they get to talk about the most random things. Soon, everyone got to their respective homes and had decided to rest. At home, Naeun decided to finish on homework since she didn't want to do anything over the weekend...if that's possible since her family owns a multi-billionaire company. Plus, she had to help her father with company stuff so she had to be ready for all the learning since she had to take over the company with her older brother, Son Dongwoon. But as of right now, her brother is not in Korea but in the U.S to learn more about business and entrepeunership. Naeun ended the night with her finishing her homework and taking a shower to go to sleep. 

The next morning Naeun woke up at 9 something only to recieve a text from Myungsoo.

M: Good morning! :)

N: Good morning! Are you feeling better?

M: Yes so much with this beauty texting me :)

N: Eww so cheesy! >.< 

After Naeun had sent that text, someone called her phone only to find that Myungsoo was calling her. "Why did you call me when we could text?" she asked. "Your voice wakes me up" he replied. "Eww gross!" and with that Naeun hung up on him and went to the bathroom to get ready. After that, she went downstairs to find her parents sitting at the table also eating breakfast. She greeted them with a good morning and the maids got her breakfast for her. She thanked them with a smile and started to eat. While she eating, Naeun's mom spoke up from the silence only to reveal something to Naeun. She said...

 

Haii guys! I hope you like my update! I'm sorry for not updating since I was busy getting ready for school that's starting in less than a week! Well I hope you guys, subscribe, upvote, and all that good stuff...if you want (no pressure). But I would like it if you guys comment in the comment section beow what you guys think of my story so far. Is it boring? Exciting? I want to know so please comment.And for those of you that's also getting ready for school, good luck!! Thanks and see you in my next update! Baii!! :)