Meeting Each Other's Families Part 2

But...I Love Her!

Previously...

At that moment, Naeun was starting to get pissed. Taemin had no right to control what she wanted to say especially when none of what he's saying is true. She has to speak up or else, she's really gonna marry him...

Naeun: Umma, appa. What Taemin is saying is a complete lie...HE ME AND GOT MY FRIENDS HURT!!

Now...

The Parents: What?! What are you talking about?! He wouldn't do such a thing! He's just a teenager.

Naeun: But it's true, he me on my first day of school. When my friend saved me from being by him, he wanted revenge so he came to beat my friends up with a bunch of big guys. I wish I have pictures but it's true! I have my friends as witnesses. I'll call them right now.

Naeun takes out her phone and was ready to dial Eunji but Taemin walked quickly to her and smacked the phone right out of her hand making the screen shatter across the marble floor.

Naeun: Taemin-sshi! Are you admitting that you did me and beat up my friends since you smacked my phone out of my hands?!

Taemin: No, are you trying to ruin this day where we meet each other outside school? Plus, we're going to get married. How could you ruin the moment between our families?!

Naeun: How could you say that? You know everything that happened. You me and hurt my friends physically my friends. You know it, why don't you wanna admit it, huh?!?!

Taemin: DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT CAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER DOING SUCH THINGS??

Naeun: Well I was gonna call my friends and ask them but you purposely smacked my phone on the ground.

Taemin: Fine! Use my phone! I hope you remember their numbers.

Mr. Son: Naeun, Taemin! Stop arguing! You guys are gonna get married soon. You're supposed to get to know each other on this day, not fight over something that's not been confirmed! Now, Naeun, give Taemin back his phone and sit down!

Mr. Lee: He's right and Naeun-sshi, I've taught my son well enough to not "" anyone nor beat people up. Now please, settle down.

At that moment, Naeun wanted to leave. No one is even taking her side. She felt a lump in and it seems like it's getting bigger and bigger. She put her head down allowing her hair to cover her face cause her eyes were getting red. She decided to leave. And she did. She opened the door to the main entrance and left. She ran out the door crying while yelling, "You never believe me! I am never going to marry him! Over my dead body!"

Luckily, Naeun was not wearing heels or else she would have tripped and fall. She ran and ran to wherever her feet would take her. All she wanted was to be alone. She didn't want anybody to be with her. Especially not Taemin. After running to God who knows where, she encountered a park where there weren't as much people present. She decided to sit on a nearby bench and cry. She cried and cried for a few hours until she had finally stopped. 

Naeun: Why don't my parents believe me? Why can't they take my side? -sniffs- Why are they even taking his side when they don't even know him? I don't want to be with them anymore. They don't even care. They never tell me anything. I mean I'm getting married to some douche and a**hole whom I don't even like at all! I hate them! I don't ever want to go back there again.

Just then, the sky started to go dark. It looked like it was going to rain. BANG! Lightning can be heard and everyone in the park are running to go home but only Naeun stays. She stays sitting there not caring and having her head down since her eyes were red from the crying. BANG! Another thunder bolt can be heard. After that, rain started pouring furiously. It was raining hard and all Naeun could do was just sit there. She didn't want to go back home nor did she even wanted to move. She just stayed in that position for an hour. After an hour has passed, it was still raining and Naeun didn't even move a budge. She was all soaked from head to toe and she didn't seem to care. Suddenly, an umberella came to cover Naeun. She didn't want to look up. Maybe it was a stranger who just wanted to help her in return of her like what Taemin did to her.

Guy: Are you effin' stupid? How could you even sit in the rain like this you stupid idiot? Are you stupid? -pokes her head hard-

Naeun: ...

Guy: Hello? Can you hear me? Are you sleeping?

Naeun: ...

The guy then lifts Naeun's head up so that he can see her. When he does that, Naeun looks at him and notices who it was.

It was Dongwoon, her older brother.

When Naeun saw her brother, she started crying again. She hasn't seen her brother in a long time and all she wanted right now was for someone to talk to.

Naeun: OPPA!! -sniff sniff- Umma and appa won't believe anything I say! I'm marrying a guy that me and they told me to be quiet for ruining a day where I can meet my future husband but I don't want to get married to him. He me and beat up my friends! -cried harder-

Dongwoon: It's alright, it's alright. Oppa is here.

Dongwooon take off his jacket and puts it on Naeun. He pulls her arm up so that they can walk back to his house. He puts his arm around her so that she's stable while walking. For the whole duration of the walk, Naeun cries and cries. She told him everything that happened since yesterday and he was just listening quietly until they reached his house. Once they have reached his house, Dongwoon tells his sister to take a shower and come down wearing his clothes since hers were soaking wet. About an hour later, Naeun is all clean. She comes out wearing her brother's t-shirt along with some sweatpants. When Naeun was showering, Dongwoon was preparing dinner. They sat down and ate. As they were eating, Dongwoon's phone began to ring.

Dongwoon: Yeobeosayo?

Caller (mom): Dongwoon-ah! Tell Naeun to come home! Something horrible happened!

Dongwoon: Umma, what is it?

Mom: Taemin, Naeun's soon-to-be husband is...is...

Dongwoon: Umma, what is it?

Mom: ...dead... 

 

Hey guys! Here's another update! You guys like the suspense? I tried my best and I hope you guys enjoy reading this update as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you guys for reading my story and stay tuned for more! Bye guys! Annyeong!