What Happened?!

But...I Love Her!

Previously...

Caller (mom): Dongwoon-ah! Tell Naeun to come home! Something horrible happened!

Dongwoon: Umma, what is it?

Mom: Taemin, Naeun's soon-to-be husband is...is...

Dongwoon: Umma, what is it?

Mom: ...dead... 

Now...

Dongwoon: What?! Umma, what do you mean by he's dead?

Mom: Well, when Naeun ran out the door, Taemin followed her to hopefully find her. After a few hours, the police called and said a young boy that looked like Taemin and was wearing that exact same outfit as Taemin is dead. The police said he might be killed so you and Naeun need to come home quick. It's very dangerous out there. The police also told me that the body was found near your neighborhood so Dongwoon-ah, come home home with Naeun now, okay?

Dongwoon: De umma. Me and Naeun are coming home now. 

After that, he hangs up and Dongwoon sighs heavily. He can't believe that he hasn't even met Naeun's future husband yet and he's already dead.

Dongwoon: He must've been a good guy...

Naeun: Deh, oppa? Did you say something?

Dongwoon: A-aniy...Umma said we have to go home now.

Naeun: Wae? I don't want to~ Shireo!

Dongwoon: We have to, let's go.

Naeun: But wae~~ oppa, wae?

Dongwoon: Because you're future husband died. Umma said he might have been killed.

Naeun: ........ -jaw drops in shock-

Dongwoon: Let's go, he died in this neighborhood

Naeun agrees and follows Dongwoon to his car. When they got inside the car, he drove off. While driving in silence, Naeun had so many questions she wanted to ask. What happened? How did he die? I mean she does hate that guy very much but to the extent of where him being killed? No way! She just wanted him out of her sight but being killed is too much. She wanted to know the answers so badly.

Naeun: Oppa, what happened to Taemin-sshi?

Dongwoon let out a sigh and told her everything his mom had told him. After explaining everything to Naeun, Naeun was even more shocked. She can't believe all that has happened today. She stayed silent for the rest of the car ride until they got home. At home, Naeun just ignored her parents since she was still mad at them and went straight to bed. She tried falling asleep but she can't seem to. She still couldn't believe that Taemin is dead. But then she felt something or someone watching her. She heard strange noises in her room and she started to become scared. She tried closing her eyes to hopefully fall asleep so that she wouldn't be so scared but it wasn't working. She grabbed her phone and the flashlight icon. She shined it everywhere in her room and she saw nothing.

Naeun: See? There's nothing here, can we sleep now, brain? -hits her head-

Naeun goes back to bed and closes her eyes again. She closes her eyes and luckily, she falls asleep. But that feeling of hers is true. Someone is lurking in her room. But who or what?

In the morning, Naeun is wakes up. She checks her phone for the time and it was 11:30AM. It was Sunday and that means homework and studying day. Luckily, her books were here along with her bookbag. She gets out of bed to brush her teeth, and whatnot with her morning routine. As Naeun was washing up, someone comes out from their hideout and looks around her room. This person is glancing at everything in her room while taking pictures. When he hears the door knob turn, he quickly goes back in his hideout. In his hideout, he texts his boss something.

Man: Boss, I'm in her room hiding and I'll have to find a way to kidnap her. Please wait a bit more.

Boss: Alright but be quick, I don't want anyone to find out.

Man: Yes, boss.

After a few minutes, Naeun returns to her room only to encounter someone in her room. 

Naeun: S-

Naeun recognized him since they both go to the same school but when Naeun was about to say his name, he immediately grabbed her and placed a hankerchief over causing her to pass out. There was chlorine on the hankerchief and the man was glad he had that in his pocket. He then proceeded to get out of Naeun's house and go to his boss' secret hideout. Luckily for him, no one was at home but Naeun and him. The rest of Naeun's family were too busy helping the police investigate on Taemin's death and going to the Lee family's house to mourn over their son's death together. The man ran out the front door and called his friend to take them to the warehouse or the hideout. Not too long after, his friend arrived and they put Naeun in the car and drove off. Thirty minutes later, they have arrived. The man picked Naeun up bridal style to the warehouse and tied her up to a chair with a piece of duct tape covering so that she doesn't scream when she gains conscience. The two friends sit there watching Naeun while waiting for their boss to come. 

2 hours later, their boss comes and is happy to find Naeun still unconscience in her seat.

Boss: You guys did a great job. Master will be very proud of you. You guys can take the rest of the day off, leave the girl to me.

The two guys nodded and bowed their way out the warehouse. Now it was just the boss and Naeun. The boss was astonished by how pretty Naeun was. He kept her cheeks and pushing the hair out of her face. He leaned in and tried to kiss her only to be interrupted by a text message that was sent to him. 

It was from the guy that kidnapped Naeun. 

Man: Hyung, master is found. He wasn't dead but he looks confused when we approached him. He doesn't seem to know us. What do we do?

Boss: Bring him here. 

Man: Yes boss.

At that moment, the master and the guy are done talking and the boss was shocked. He was traumatized that his master doesn't remember anything. He needs his master though. He was the one that taught him everything and made him the person he was today.

Boss: Taemin hyung, please remember. It's Hoya. Sungyeol and Dongwoo will bring you back here to remenise your memories back together.

 

Heyy guys! You like my update? Shocking right? No? Well, if you don't find it interesting, I will try harder in my next update. Thank you so much for reading my story. I will always be grateful for you guys. Thank you and see you in my next update! Bye! Annyeong!