School Disaster [M]

But...I Love Her!

WRITER'S POV:

 

After homeroom ended, Naeun and Myungsoo were getting to their class. It was pretty awkward at first but then Myungsoo spoke up, "Umm...your name is Naeun right? You were great back there. I've never seen anyone stand up to girls like them and since you're the first one to do so, that's...that's cool." Naeun giggled. "Thanks! My parents always told me to stand up for myself and it actually feels a lot better cause it's not good having all that negativity inside you." Myungsoo nodded and smiled. He loved how brave she was. He wished all the girls at the school were like this. "So is there a reason why you transferred here?" Myungsoo asked. "Yeah there is actually. It's because my parents own a big coorporation and the company is expanding so the wider it expands and becomes more popular, my family would have to move. I actually transferred from Jeju Island. I kinda miss it since all my friends were there." Naeun answered. Myungsoo felt bad since she left all her friends because of her family but also glad cause now he could take care of her. "I umm actually transferred here a while ago too. For the exact same reason too. Weird huh?" Myungsoo replied. "Really? Daebak..." Naeun answered. They stopped at their first class which was Math. Naeun was never good at Math but Myungsoo aced it. He got high 90s while Naeun got low to mid 80s. She really needed help. "Umm...Myungsoo can you help me with these problems? I don't get it." Myungsoo smiled and nodded. "So first you cross both the x and then simplify but since the equation is not equall to anything, you leave it as it is. Same goes for the other problems." "Ohh.." Naeun replied.

 

TAEMIN'S POV:

Omg that girl over there sitting next to that a** Myungsoo look so fine. She look so hot. Maybe I could do something to her during lunch. Just maybe... I wanna see her yelp in pain once I do her. But I need to tell my hyungs my plan first so that Myungsoo or anyone don't intervene. I texted the SHINee hyungs what I was planning and since I'm the youngest, they obeyed me since they kind of owed me. They decided to make sure no one came to my hiding spot during lunch.

 

WRITER'S POV:

After 2nd and 3rd period class ended, it was time for lunch. Naeun had no where to sit and the class before her, Myungsoo wasn't there so she only asked the teacher for guidance on how to get to the cafeteria. Naeun walked in the cafeteria hoping to see Myungsoo but the cafeteria was too big and everyone was wearing their school uniform so it was hard to decipher who's who. 

 

NAEUN'S POV:

I feel so lonely!! Where's Myungsoo? Should I get lunch but then eat in the bathroom? I will look like a loner. But then again, I already am since I have no friends here. I wanted to cry but then I felt a pair of warm hands on my shoulders. I turned around to encounter a stranger with really nice hair and a smile that looked stunning. I didn't know how to speak anymore. Then he started speaking, "Hey, my name is Taemin! You're the transfer student right?" I nodded. "Cool, wanna eat lunch with me? I don't really eat in the cafeteria cause it's too crowded and it kinda smells so wanna join me?" Omg did he just invite me to eat lunch with him??!!! Seriously? A handsome guy just asked me to eat lunch with him. Well I better answer or else he'll think I'm crazy! Answer Naeun. "Uh-uh ye-yeah su-sure. Thanks!" Not like that, Naeun! You sound like an idiot! I was so nervous but he had led the way. We walked to a small room fitted for about 4-5 people. I didn't see any food and was starting to wonder. Taemin then closed the door and I was sure he locked it. He took out his phone and was probably texting someone. He then put his phone on a nearby table and looked at me. He gave me an evil smirk and walked closer to me. I was starting to be terrified. What did he want from me? He doesn't even know me! Please God tell me he's not gonna do what I think he's going to! Please!!

 

WRITER'S POV:

Taemin moved closer and closer to Naeun until she hit a desk. He took her by the waist and carried her to sit on the desk. She looked so terrified but Taemin enjoyed it. "Aren't you so easy to trick huh?" Taemin said evilly. He held Naeun's wrists using one hand while the other was bringing her chin close to him. Her eyes were b with tears since she was so scared. Taemin looked at her up and down. He released her chin and took out some duct tape. He used his body to block her from leaving while quickly riping off a piece of duct tape. He turned back around and taped her wrists together behind her back. He riped off another piece and taped he ankles together as well. Now she was completely trapped. There was also a couch in the room so he carried her and threw her on the couch. She tried screaming but Taemin was fast enough to use his hand to cover . She tried to escape but failed. He put his other hand under her shirt and reached for her s. He squeezed them tightly causing her to scream in pain. He then decided to take off her blazer along with her dress shirt revealing her bra. It was black with laces. He moved her hair away from her neck and gave her neck kisses. He on her neck roughly leaving her with red marks. On the other hand Naeun was not enjoying it. He was hurting her and all she wanted to do was scream for help but Taemin covered so it was no use. She started to pray that he wouldn't go further like make her pregnant. As Taemin was her neck, he moved down to her collarbone. He on it until there was a noticeable red mark. He kept on her skin until he reached her cleavage. He stopped and looked at them. They weren't small nor were they too big. It was perfect. He then used his hand and slapped her hard until she passes out that way he could have fun. He reached for her s and squeezed them again. He snuck his hands underneath to untie her bra. He succeeded and pulled her bra up to reveal her bare s. He looked at them with awe and hunger. He bent down and bit her then changed to on them one by one until he was satisfied. He ussed his tongue in between each and felt the pleasure and ecstasy. He then reached down to her skirt one by one. He stopped and saw a black under wear but before he coulf take it off, the door immediately flew open and before he saw who it was he was being punched hard in the face causing him to bleed hard and pass out.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

On my way to lunch, I was hoping to find Naeun but as I got there, I searched every table and every corner of the cafeteria but didn't find her. I was starting to become worried. Just when I was about to give up, Sungyeol hyung told me he heard a girl crying in the abandoned part of the school. He had went there for a walk since he needed to clear his mind about somethings. Right when Sungyeol hyung said it, I didn't care if the girl wasn't Naeun but this guy Taemin would always f**k with every girl in the school. Some enjoyed it but some found it to be torture since they were forced under their own authority. I knew exactly which room to go to since it didn't change at all. I ran as fast as I could. One I reached the room, I heard smooching noises coming from one person and I knew who it came from. I immediately kick the door open and saw Taemin. In a swift motion, I punched Taemin as hard as I can with all my might. He started to bleed and was unconscience. I then looked to the side and saw Naeun. I felt so bad for her since she passed out. Her whole neck was full of super red hickeys and so was her collarbone, cleavage, and area. I then noticed that she was braless and ran to her. I took off my blazer and put it on top of her. I then pulled her up to find her bra strap so that I could strap it back on. Naeun's head was on my shoulder as I was putting on her bra back. I did so and lied her down again. I took of my blazer for a few seconds to position her bra back in place. I then helped her wear her shirt and blazer again. Finally, I saw thet her skirt had been pulled down. I guess I came just in time so that she didn't have to experience the real pain. I pulled her skirt back up and buttoned it secrurely as well. After that, I picked her up bridal style and brang her to the nurse's offfice to tell them what happend but I didn't want to tell them that she had been or else a lot of chaos will occur in the school. Naeun will be targeted by all the guys since everyone will know how weak she was. I brang her to the nurse and positioned her on the bed. Sadly, the nurses weren't there so I decided to take care of her. I took some cream and applied it on her red marks. I kinda have to her shirt again just so I could apply the cream on her collarbone and cleavage area. I know it was red in her area but I was too shy to apply it there but I hope it would heal fast. After applying the cream, I buttoned her shirt again and stared at her eyes. My heart felt as if it was hurting. She was different out of all the girls I liked. She was so fragile but when she stood up for herself she was amazing. I wanted to take care of her more. I want to be by her side forever. I touched her cheek and gently it. 

 

WRITER'S POV:

After a few hours, Naeun finally woke up. She looked to her left and saw a boy sitting on a chair with his head down sleeping. She looked at him and decided to wake him up. She taped him gently until he woke up. After a few tries he finally woke up. He looked at her and said, "Hey Naeun, are you okay? I saw what happened and it was not me, I swear." Naeun looked at him and said, "I know it wasn't you it was a different guy and I saw his face so I'm pretty sure it wasn't you. But...I was so scared. I was praying that you would come since you're the only person I know in this school. He me Myungsoo, he me. He probably saw everything." Naeun started to cry. Tears were falling down her eyes uncontrollably. Myungsoo immediately sat up from his chair and sat on the bed to comfort her. He hugged her gently and her hair. He was telling her everything's alright and that he saved her from letting him go further. After 10 minutes, Naeun stopped crying and looked up at Myungsoo. She kissed him on the cheek and said thank you. Myungsoo was stunned with the sudden action but blushed at it at the same time. He felt loved. This made Myungsoo fall in love with her even more. He hugged her tighter and he decided to make a vow in his head that he will take care of Naeun until the very end and hopefully along the path, he could ask her to be his girlfriend. He was becoming really happy and had decided not to be a troublemaker towards Naeun but only if anyone messes with him or Naeun ever again. This was his goal from now on.

 

Hi guys! Wow it's August already? I am so so so sorry for not updating. Firstly, since I'm in America, I end school in June and in June, I had to take lots of tests. I was studying very hard. Then in July, I was spending my summer working and practicing for my school sports team. Also, I was on vacation for most of my summer so I am finally back again and will be posting frequently now that I have a new latop. Again I am so so sorry for having you guys wait for so long so that I could update. Idk how many times I would apologize but I really am.

Anyways, this chapter contains some inappropriate content so viewer discretion is advised. Little kids under the age of 18 should not being reading this!